Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,457 members, 7,853,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:17 AM

Tuoyo And Mercy Shut Down Bbnaija Saturday Night Party As They Ba#g On Live Stag - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuoyo And Mercy Shut Down Bbnaija Saturday Night Party As They Ba#g On Live Stag (823 Views)

Pictures From DJ Barbie's Birthday Party As She Gets A Brand New Car As Gift / Tuoyo And A Lady In Sexy Dance Inside Pool At Kraks House Party / BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Are Prostitutes - Ushbebe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tuoyo And Mercy Shut Down Bbnaija Saturday Night Party As They Ba#g On Live Stag by 9jaStarMedia: 2:09am On Jul 21, 2019
Tuoyo And Mercy Shut Down BBNaija Saturday Night Party As They Ba#g On Live Stage (Video)

Tuoyo And Mercy Shut Down BBNaija Saturday Night Party As They Ba#g On Live Stage (Video)

The Saturday Night Party in the Big Brother Naija reality show is getting hotter. As the housemates danced their way into the hearts of fans, one name was consistently on the lips of Nigerians; Mercy. She dished out ‘no mercy’ vibes as she shook her bumbum to the delight of fans who clamoured for more.

#SymplyTacha No1 fanpage
@TweetTacha

Mercy has no Mercy...����#BBNaija #TeamTacha #PepperDem #TachaArmy #TachaGang #PhFirstDaughter #TachaTitans #TeamMercy #TeamMike #TeamIke
Embedded video
9:15 PM - Jul 20, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
See #SymplyTacha No1 fanpage's other Tweets
Just when fans were getting warmed up, Tuoyo took off his clothes and started to show the other guys how it’s done. He dug it on the dancefloor and then raised the temperature in the room when he grabbed Mercy, lifted her up on his laps and started grinding her.

Shugar_Ige
@Dverychick

Mercy and Touyo , issokkkkkkaaay ����� party just starting � #BBNaija
Embedded video
9:55 PM - Jul 20, 2019
See Shugar_Ige's other Tweets
“On tonight’s episode of BBNaija party… in case una no get light for your area or no money to buy fuel Mercy is killing us.”

♟Mogaji of Mercy����⚓️�
@_mauritiuzz

#BBNAIJA. You guys know she is the spirit of the party right?♥️⛵️��
View image on Twitter
9:56 PM - Jul 20, 2019
See ♟Mogaji of Mercy����⚓️�'s other Tweets
“I can’t believe Mercy just danced that silly dance with Tuoyo in front of Ike…If it was Ike doing that….she was gonna be maaad haaaai nxai…Let me sleep.”

#BigBrothernaija live updates!!!
@001Oxygen

Come on!!!

Some one get me my Vaseline!!!

Mercy the queen of the dance floor!#BBnaija #bbnaija19
Embedded video
10:07 PM - Jul 20, 2019
See #BigBrothernaija live updates!!!'s other Tweets
“Even if Tuoyo goes scot free this sunday…Ike sure gonna nominate him again next week …inside life.”

Lastborn_
@Jesse800_

Mercy is making me imagine shii in my head �#BBNaija
View image on Twitter
10:06 PM - Jul 20, 2019
See Lastborn_'s other Tweets
“Ike….it sucks to be you right now, see the way they are whining Mercy’s yansh like semo that is on fire…Tuoyo na bastard….did y’all see what biggie was doing with the camera.”

Dammy Grace
@dammygrace1

Mercy and Tuoyo killing this party...#BBNaijia #Bbnnaija #BBNaija2019
Embedded video
10:06 PM - Jul 20, 2019
See Dammy Grace's other Tweets

https://www.9jastarmedia.com/2019/07/tuoyo-and-mercy-shut-down-bbnaija.html

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley's Case With EFCC Turned Into An Examination Question For Students / Bbnaija: Nigerians Shocked As Khafi Tops Omashola. Here's How Nigerians Voted / See Video How CEE C's Car Was Collected Back From Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.