Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Strips And Is Sexy In New Pictures. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Strips And Is Sexy In New Pictures. (43973 Views)

Man Strips Naked In Bet9ja Shop After Last Game Ruined 5.7Million Ticket (Video) / Jay Jay Okocha's Daughter, Danniie Slays In New Pictures / Wilson Oruma All Smiles In New Pictures Shared By His Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo Strips And Is Sexy In New Pictures. by onyxdiarymedia: 8:47am On Jul 21, 2019
One of the world's greatest footballers, Cristiano Ronaldo is extremely sexy in new promo shots for his underwear line. Cristiano Ronaldo shared the photos with his 176 million Instagram followers.

Cristiano Ronaldo stripped down to his briefs, showing off his muscular body , bulge and perky butt.

We can't get enough of these pictures!

More pictures here.
https://onyxdiary.com/cristiano-ronaldo-strips-and-is-sexy-for-his-underwear-line/

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Strips And Is Sexy In New Pictures. by reubenobi(m): 8:50am On Jul 21, 2019
Mmm
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Strips And Is Sexy In New Pictures. by internationalman(m): 9:22am On Jul 21, 2019
I'm a Messi fan.. But outside football he's the greatest.

He's really sexy..

Please someone should help me with that old age challenge picture of him for us Messi fans to use as a consolation.

13 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Strips And Is Sexy In New Pictures. by nepapole(m): 9:32am On Jul 21, 2019
Mtccheeeew....

5 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Strips And Is Sexy In New Pictures. by amaniro: 9:37am On Jul 21, 2019
some ladies have already gotten "multiple orgasm" with this photo.

96 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Strips And Is Sexy In New Pictures. by harkandey(m): 9:49am On Jul 21, 2019
and one yeye lady said this handsome man rape her,
instead of her to say the truth that she rape him.

82 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Strips And Is Sexy In New Pictures. by MrRhymes101(m): 11:54am On Jul 21, 2019
He is d leader of pepper them gang

8 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Strips And Is Sexy In New Pictures. by Funmmyastic: 12:46pm On Jul 21, 2019
They will say he is sexy but if it is a female celeb they start shouting `olosho' up and down.

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Strips And Is Sexy In New Pictures. by kristian98(m): 2:19pm On Jul 21, 2019
Funmmyastic:
They will say he is sexy but if it is a female celeb they start shouting `olosho' up and down.
Shut up and go to the kitchen

115 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Strips And Is Sexy In New Pictures. by AngelHoly(m): 2:20pm On Jul 21, 2019
U post this pics for what kwanu

So I will compliment my fellow guy body

U dey mad....after Una go dey shout gay gay gay

Naso they tin dey start

show me Ronaldo with his jersey jareh

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Strips And Is Sexy In New Pictures. by klever18(m): 2:20pm On Jul 21, 2019
I just saw this on newspaper headline and now here
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Strips And Is Sexy In New Pictures. by Simplecity(m): 2:20pm On Jul 21, 2019
harkandey:
and one yeye lady said this handsome man rape her,
instead of her to say the truth that she rape him.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Strips And Is Sexy In New Pictures. by StrikeBack(m): 2:21pm On Jul 21, 2019
Let's focus on the real Ronaldo on the pitch... doing what he loves doing best

Juventus 2 Rottheham 2

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Strips And Is Sexy In New Pictures. by Hezzyluv: 2:21pm On Jul 21, 2019
The real Goat himself. Even if u poo, we still like u pass that chickenlona slow poison. grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Strips And Is Sexy In New Pictures. by Kurtis02(m): 2:22pm On Jul 21, 2019
Why him no dey smile
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Strips And Is Sexy In New Pictures. by feeshoy(f): 2:22pm On Jul 21, 2019
Funmmyastic:

Double standards, no mind dem, bt seriously though, he is sexy�

14 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Strips And Is Sexy In New Pictures. by Angelfrost(m): 2:22pm On Jul 21, 2019
Funmmyastic:

Same way a woman who steals gets slapped and taken to law enforcement, but a man that commits even a lesser act of theft is beaten to a pulp, and burnt alive....

I believe it's called "Double Standards"... Look it up. undecided

31 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Strips And Is Sexy In New Pictures. by Meskalito1(m): 2:23pm On Jul 21, 2019
Lots of naija babes hand dey their puna currently, after viewing this... It doesn't matter if them dey inside bus or keke, as far as Na Ronaldo, Na SOAPY all the way. Lol

6 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Strips And Is Sexy In New Pictures. by Simplecity(m): 2:24pm On Jul 21, 2019
Funmmyastic:
get your facts right he is not advertising breast or yansh ....hes advertising his underwear collection....when rihanna or beyonce are advertising their underwear collection do you see anyone shouting olosho...

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Strips And Is Sexy In New Pictures. by sathel(m): 2:27pm On Jul 21, 2019
Meskalito1:
Lots of naija babes hand dey their puna currently, after viewing this... It doesn't matter if them dey inside bus or keke, as far as Na Ronaldo, Na SOAPY all the way. Lol

Soapy soapy

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Strips And Is Sexy In New Pictures. by Simplecity(m): 2:27pm On Jul 21, 2019
Kurtis02:
Why him no dey smile
hustle and do your own modeling so dat you can be shining 32 anyhow.....

Complain.com

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Strips And Is Sexy In New Pictures. by TANID(m): 2:28pm On Jul 21, 2019
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Strips And Is Sexy In New Pictures. by Simplecity(m): 2:29pm On Jul 21, 2019
Angelfrost:

Same way a woman who steals gets slapped and taken to law enforcement, but a man that commits even a lesser act of theft is beaten to a pulp, and burnt alive....

I believe it's called "Double Standards"... Look it up. undecided
tell dem oo...nonsense

8 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Strips And Is Sexy In New Pictures. by TemmyT002(m): 2:29pm On Jul 21, 2019
Damn
This guy is hot. He can turn somebody into a homosexual

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Strips And Is Sexy In New Pictures. by mrvitalis(m): 2:29pm On Jul 21, 2019
AngelHoly:
U post this pics for what kwanu

So I will compliment my fellow guy body

U dey mad....after Una go dey shout gay gay gay

Naso they tin dey start

show me Ronaldo with his jersey jareh
Means u already fancy him
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Strips And Is Sexy In New Pictures. by mrvitalis(m): 2:30pm On Jul 21, 2019
TemmyT002:
Damn
This guy is hot. He can turn somebody into a homosexual
I are already homosexual then
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Strips And Is Sexy In New Pictures. by TemmyT002(m): 2:31pm On Jul 21, 2019
Funmmyastic:

Na man na
Women's bodies are special.
Ask yourself, why do women cover most of their boobs?
Why do women close the legs when men want to stylishly look?
Because they are special and priceless.

6 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Strips And Is Sexy In New Pictures. by KendrickAyomide: 2:32pm On Jul 21, 2019
Gay af grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Guy's Job Is To Distribute Condoms At The RIO Olympics / Pogba Finally Reveals The Actual Reason Mourinho Was Sacked At Man United / Mikel Obi Undergoes Medical At Middlesbrough.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.