Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,072 members, 7,811,010 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Paul Psquare Berates Instablog9ja For Saying He Embarrassed His Fans In Delta - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Psquare Berates Instablog9ja For Saying He Embarrassed His Fans In Delta (551 Views)

Mohbad Family Planning To Collect Properties From His Wife - Instablog9ja / I Think It's Too Late For Peter And Paul psquare ( An Opinion) / Davido Shades John Abayomi Aruleba, Instablog9ja Owner, Instablog9ja Responds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Paul Psquare Berates Instablog9ja For Saying He Embarrassed His Fans In Delta by ZWorld: 12:51pm On Jul 21, 2019
Paul of Psquare has berated Instablog9ja for lying against in a post which read that he embarrassed his fans spraying money on him and equally threatened to slap them during a show in Asaba, Delta State.

Taking to the comment section of the post, he wrote;

Lol @instablog9ja ... I understand you guys are trying to make your headline interesting..... it’s just entertainment, it’s was just a way of controlling the fans that are scrambling and pushing themselves to grab money, is not serious, just catching cruise .... nobody threatened anybody..... it was just a fun night ..,, all I tried to say was they can as well share it to some of the fans on behalf of me, just to avoid fight and all ....... shout out to c.e.o DON and Masters ... thanks you for having me .... �� Reason am �

However, in the viral video, Rude Boy was heard saying;
"Las Las na N200 naira una go spray me"
and that didn't go down well for his fans.

Source:
https://zenithnaija.com/paul-psquare-berates-instablog9ja-for-saying-he-embarrassed-his-fans-in-delta/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Paul Psquare Berates Instablog9ja For Saying He Embarrassed His Fans In Delta by ZWorld: 12:52pm On Jul 21, 2019

Re: Paul Psquare Berates Instablog9ja For Saying He Embarrassed His Fans In Delta by ibori1(m): 1:22pm On Jul 21, 2019
upcoming artist

our next rated

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: See How Angry Thelma Blasted Off Omashola’s Head For Entering Bathroom / Bbnaija: Mercy’s Expression Screams ‘anger’ As Her Arch Rival, Tacha Returns To / Live Video:- Wizkid Blasts Naira Marley !! #wizkid Vs. #marlians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.