Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Igbo Woman Celebrated By Google On Its Search Page. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Igbo Woman Celebrated By Google On Its Search Page. (543 Views)

Why SYNW Celebrated Achebe, Soyinka, Angelou And Others With Electronic Antholog / Seven Exciting Ways To Celebrate Your Birthday And How I Celebrated Mine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Woman Celebrated By Google On Its Search Page. by Eskdale(m): 4:13pm On Jul 21, 2019
Florence Onyebuchi "Buchi" Emecheta OBE was a Nigerian-born novelist, based in the UK from 1962, who also wrote plays and an autobiography, as well as works for children. She was the author of more than 20 books, including Second Class Citizen, The Bride Price, The Slave Girl and The Joys of Motherhood

See more of her photos here https://eskdalespot..com/2019/07/google-honors-mrs-florence-onyebuchi.html?m=1

Re: Igbo Woman Celebrated By Google On Its Search Page. by Jaysolu(m): 4:24pm On Jul 21, 2019
So you expect us to believe this?
Even if its true, so what?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Woman Celebrated By Google On Its Search Page. by Chapelbeatz(m): 5:13pm On Jul 21, 2019
Dont fight now aunty is coming.

(1) (Reply)

Aroma Of The Seeker -Benny Ochoche Aiji / English Questions / Sell Any Of These Books To Me!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.