Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,240 members, 7,846,135 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Ceo/founder Josephempire-ent “ Joseph Ezealor” Reveals - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ceo/founder Josephempire-ent “ Joseph Ezealor” Reveals (220 Views)

Joseph Makoju Is Dead / Joseph Ezeokafor Receives Rolls Royce From Son As Birthday Gift (photos) / Joseph Ebosa 'Young Don', Meet Delta State Young Multi Millionaire (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ceo/founder Josephempire-ent “ Joseph Ezealor” Reveals by JosephEmpire(m): 4:34pm On Jul 21, 2019
Success Story” How I Built an Income from -CEO/Founder JosephEmpire-Ent “ Joseph Ezealor” Reveals
Have you ever sat back and wondered how the JosephEmpire-Ent was built? How it became the most visited online portal in Nigeria and most recently now rate despite being a domin.
This interesting piece have been able to capture all that together making it a MUST READ for Every aspiring youth out there to learn the real key and secret to SUCCESS.
If you are active on the internet in Nigeria and not one of those stuck on social media, but also take time to surf the world wide web, then you must have stumbled upon Josephempir..com (either on purpose or by accident).
The internet today Is the new gold, and many young Nigeria are seeing this big opportunity and jumping on the train.
Well, this post is about the founder of JosephEmpireEnt, so am not going to derail it and talk you through How you can make millions on the internet.
WHO IS THE BRAIN BEHIND JOSEPHEMPIR..COM
This is one of the easiest question to answer on the internet today, the owner of JosephEmpire-Ent is Joseph Ezealor, also known as Joseph Empire this young man delved into blogsphere in the year 2017 and has gone on the rake in the fortune.

HOW DID JOSEPHEMPIR-ENT BEGIN?
JosephEmpire-Ent was started in August 2017 by Joseph Ezealor a.k.a Joseph Empire at age 21.
Josephempir..com is known for it’s News, Gist and Gossip post, and it was previously a story/Books blog but today an Entertainment blog. The switch seem to have worked wonders as an Entertainment Blog now ranks better and still ranking.

WHO IS JOSEPH EZEALOR – 2019 BIOGRAPHY
There are usually many question as regard who Joseph Ezealor is, many need his biography, net worth and lots more.

We are going to start with the biography

Joseph Ezealor was born on the 10th of April 1995 Just As I Said Earlier, he is also known as Joseph Empire, this young man who is just 23yrs old is a Nigeria internet enterprenueur and blogger , who was born in the North- western region of Nigeria.

Now let’s give you Joseph Ezealor Net Worth
Given the rank and status of JosephEmpire Ent am so sure you don’t expect him to worth anything more than a $500

According to a report by Mass9ja, Joseph Ezealor is worth $ 400,000 (that is equivalent to N146,000,000 With an exchange rate of USD = 365 NGN)
This is whole lot of money and it is well served.

SO IS JOSEPH EZEALOR ANOTHER DROP-OUT?
It is true many internet enterprenuers had to drop-out to focus fully on their career. It worked for a whole lot of people, though might not be the best path for you.

So talking of Joseph Ezealor, he gained He graduated and studied Public Administration at the sokoto state polytechnic.

IS JOSEPH EZEALOR SINGLE?
This is a sure to a spoiler alert to ladies thinking they still got a chance to tie the knot with this internet millionaire.
Joseph Ezealor is married, He got married to his long term girlfriend Chidinma Amaechi on the 7 October, 2018 and not to long did they add a new born to the family.
WHAT IS JOSEPH EZEALOR SECRET TO SUCCES
Am sure you must have stumbled upon this popular quote if not, well if you haven’t here it is;
I grow my business from earning $500 to 100,000 Monthly
The big question on most people mind was how did he go about it, how can we make it that big.
Well sometime last month, 24 june 2019 to be precise Joseph Ezealor dropped the big secret` to his success He said

Consistency is what has taken us to where we are today
You want to be like him then you have to be consistent and focus

WHY IS HE STILL USING A BLOGSOT
I know you will be thinking if he is making such amount why is he still using a domin, Here is what he said about it.

I got into blogging because it was fun for me, I had no plan in mind of making money from it, but God so willing changed my story from it, don’t get me wrong, sub domin is just for formality don’t get me wrong, i make enough to buy billions of domin name i wish for, but i don’t need it…, as long as people understand the message i want to pass across to them, i don’t see the need,
It’s a choice, not a most.

(1) (Reply)

Bayelsa Farmers Takes Delivery Of Ayade's Rice Seedlings / Actis’ Jabi Lake Mall To Become Nigeria First Solar Powered Mall / FREE Info Reveals. How To Earn $50 Weekly For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.