Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,827 members, 7,831,687 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

If Thoes Miners Were Nigerians And The Accident Happened In Nigeria: - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If Thoes Miners Were Nigerians And The Accident Happened In Nigeria: (670 Views)

Graphic Photos From The Accident Along Bauchi-jos Road / Nigerians And Kenyans Attack One Another On Twitter (hilarious!) / What Hope Thoes The Citizenry Have In The Polity? Case Study-edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If Thoes Miners Were Nigerians And The Accident Happened In Nigeria: by budwizer(m): 11:59pm On Oct 13, 2010
Since August, 33 miners have been trapped. as the rescue is on the way, i ask my self, if this happened in Nigeria, would there have been hope for them?

A Bolivian was among the trapped miners, the Bolivian president was present at the site. Do ypu think that can happen in Nigeria?

These are people who have passion for their citizens,

What do u guys think
Re: If Thoes Miners Were Nigerians And The Accident Happened In Nigeria: by Benny95(m): 2:07am On Oct 14, 2010
If they were 9gerians, then i pity their families.

(1) (Reply)

Realest Peeps / 4month Old Projector For Sale At A Give Away Price / Do You Know Who You Are?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.