Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,053 members, 7,863,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:54 AM

How To Cook Ora ,oha, Soup - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Cook Ora ,oha, Soup (592 Views)

See The Oha Soup My Female Neighbor Brought For Me This Morning. / Oha Soup For Better In-laws (pics & video) / Photo Of The Oha Soup I Prepared With N850 In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Cook Ora ,oha, Soup by sirlegend: 7:18pm On Jul 21, 2019
Ingredients
Vegetable: Ora leaves
8 small corms cocoyam
3 cooking spoons Red Palm Oil
Assorted Beef: Includes great reduce, shaki (cow tripe)
Assorted Fish: Dry Fish and Stock Fish
Chilli pepper, salt and crayfish (to flavor)
2 Stock cubes
1 teaspoon Ogiri Igbo

Before you cook the Nigerian Ora Soup
Grind the crayfish and pepper and set apart. Pound cocoyam
Wash and boil the cocoyam corms until gentle. Remove the peels and use a mortar and pestle to pound the corms to a easy paste.
Using your hands, cut the Ora (Oha) leaves into tiny portions. This technique is to prevent the vegetable from becoming darker in colour. This occurs whilst you narrow the ora leaves with a knife.

Cooking Directions below
https://nigerianrecipes.net/how-to-cook-ora-oha-soup/

(1) (Reply)

Efo Riro Recipe / Get Rid Of Bed Bugs Permanently!!! / Easy Post-workout Smoothie Recipe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.