Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

How Banks And Bankers Are Getting Richer Through Foolish Dead Husbands - Business (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Banks And Bankers Are Getting Richer Through Foolish Dead Husbands (89464 Views)

4 Reasons The Rich Keeps Getting Richer - How You Can Join Them / 4 Reasons The Rich Are Getting Richer - How You Can Join Them / How Banks Exploit Cbn's Weakness To Impose Excessive Charges On ATM Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Re: How Banks And Bankers Are Getting Richer Through Foolish Dead Husbands by Xente: 5:58pm On Sep 01, 2019
A muddy story, but it's hard not to believe in it, because now there are worse schemes. Unfortunately, nothing can be done about it, such are the realities .. Is there any evidence of the use of these schemes?
Re: How Banks And Bankers Are Getting Richer Through Foolish Dead Husbands by alakhumeorobo: 12:54am On Jan 15, 2020
Bafemi:
This is untrue. I say this because I am in the system and I understand how it works. All the family needs is to visit the court probate office. In cases of uncertainty, the court can write the banks to furnish them with any bank details of the deceased in that particular name and more easily these days, BVN.

Mind you, this information is not difficult to come by these days, even details of deceased assets in investment houses other than banks can also be retrieved much more banks.

Pls sir I would like to discuss a similar issue with you . Which bank do you work?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! / Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready / Ndubuisi Emenike, Millionaire Disguises As Beggar In A Market In Imo (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.