Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,046 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Basic Rules Of The BBNaija's Secret Room - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Basic Rules Of The BBNaija's Secret Room (28606 Views)

Nini Left To The Secret Room As Biggie Instructed / Bbnaija: Secret You Don't Know About Big Brother NAIJA / Bbnaija: Secret You Don't Know About Big Brother Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Basic Rules Of The BBNaija's Secret Room by Oyinsblog(m): 9:42pm On Jul 21, 2019
Big Brother has moved Tacha and Seyi to a 'Secret Room' in the ongoing BBNaija 2019 tagged Pepper Dem.

Tacha and Seyi were two of the five housemates on eviction list alongside Mike, Frodd and Tuoyo.

Seyi and Tacha were ' fake evicted' from the house with 14 remaining housemates believing the two had been truly evicted. The two housemates were asked to leave the house and all the housemates believed they had been truly evicted.

The basic rules to the BBNaija Secret Room:

1. They are not Evicted
2. They are still Housemates and must conduct themselves as such.
3. They must not be noisy.
4. No whispering allowed, they must speak in low tones.

https://justofofo.com.ng/basic-rules-to-bbnaija-secret-room/

Re: Basic Rules Of The BBNaija's Secret Room by softwerk(f): 10:12pm On Jul 21, 2019
grin

I was going to ask Big Brother if these 2 could fu*ck and mourn loudly but I just remembered that one of them has a strong, perpertual pungent odoriferous chemical emission from her natural openings!?

Seyi, always pray b4 bed. Otherwise your grandfather will be highly disappointed with YOU if you fall for a low-life olosho!?!?

98 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Basic Rules Of The BBNaija's Secret Room by amiibaby(f): 8:59am On Jul 22, 2019
OK but this bbnaija stuff no make sense o. I out of curiousity on my tele to see what this stuff is all about and all I could see is ppl talking scripted lines that doesn't even add up. How can I sit on my table and watch those ppl live for the gram and still use my money and vote for them.

PS am just thinking out loud pls no quote me

27 Likes

Re: Basic Rules Of The BBNaija's Secret Room by chinavs9ja(m): 8:59am On Jul 22, 2019
Ok

I am a website designer, I will design your website...kindly check my signature
Re: Basic Rules Of The BBNaija's Secret Room by JustHector(m): 9:00am On Jul 22, 2019
I hope they won't be here too long..
Re: Basic Rules Of The BBNaija's Secret Room by VickyES300: 9:00am On Jul 22, 2019
Okay
Re: Basic Rules Of The BBNaija's Secret Room by NigerianMan: 9:00am On Jul 22, 2019
grin grin
Re: Basic Rules Of The BBNaija's Secret Room by passyhansome(m): 9:01am On Jul 22, 2019
BEAUTY IS NOT ENOUGH, JUST AS TALENT IS NOT ENOUGH, TACHA IS A TYPICAL EXAMPLE, SHE CAN'T EVEN MAKE A COHERENT SENTENCE WITHOUT ADDING PIDGIN ENGLISH, ATTITUDE WISE IS ZERO, I PITY MEN THAT FALL FOR BEAUTY

21 Likes

Re: Basic Rules Of The BBNaija's Secret Room by oginniboy(m): 9:01am On Jul 22, 2019
softwerk:
grin

I was going to ask Big Brother if these 2 could fu*ck and mourn loudly but I just remembered that one of them has a strong, perpertual pungent odoriferous chemical emission from her natural openings!?

Seyi, always pray b4 bed. Otherwise your grandfather will be highly disappointed with YOU if you fall for a low-life olosho!?!?
seyi will never fall for her #fact

7 Likes

Re: Basic Rules Of The BBNaija's Secret Room by Oshokomole36(m): 9:01am On Jul 22, 2019
Ojoro

3 Likes

Re: Basic Rules Of The BBNaija's Secret Room by dauntless15(m): 9:02am On Jul 22, 2019
This place used to be my goto for information and important stuff that'll benefit my life, what are we supposed to do with this news now? I wonder why people watch this sh!t and the mods keep shoving it down our throats when they're better threads without a single comment that deserves fp.

26 Likes

Re: Basic Rules Of The BBNaija's Secret Room by juvewalex(m): 9:02am On Jul 22, 2019
Who the hell cares ? Nairaland , please create a space for Bbn for its news . Who is interested can go there and feed his/herself enough. Stop bringing nonsense Bbn stories to front page.

5 Likes

Re: Basic Rules Of The BBNaija's Secret Room by Ritaokafor(f): 9:03am On Jul 22, 2019
Hmmmm.
Re: Basic Rules Of The BBNaija's Secret Room by Ogaga87(m): 9:03am On Jul 22, 2019
See the way Seyi sit down and spread like a father of four children

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Basic Rules Of The BBNaija's Secret Room by ednut1(m): 9:05am On Jul 22, 2019
Tasha broke 3 and 4 in less than 30 mins
Re: Basic Rules Of The BBNaija's Secret Room by unapologetic147: 9:05am On Jul 22, 2019
softwerk:
grin

who die wey den dey mourn

2 Likes

Re: Basic Rules Of The BBNaija's Secret Room by CosmicPhoenix: 9:05am On Jul 22, 2019
is fvcking allowed?
Re: Basic Rules Of The BBNaija's Secret Room by Maldini212(m): 9:06am On Jul 22, 2019
Rule 1:suck 8 cocks day. Rule2:Bleep Bleep and swallow cum
Re: Basic Rules Of The BBNaija's Secret Room by Lotel: 9:07am On Jul 22, 2019
dauntless15:
This place used to be my goto for information and important stuff that'll benefit my life, what are we supposed to do with this news now? I wonder why people watch this sh!t and the mods keep shoving it down our throats when they're better threads without a single comment that deserves fp.
So why did you enter here

12 Likes

Re: Basic Rules Of The BBNaija's Secret Room by nehiz(m): 9:09am On Jul 22, 2019
why so bitter ? Or you one of those whom she may have blocked for your running ya mouth...

Maybe her odour is still keeping her. The one that leaked the fake gist is out and has lost..

Calm down and enjoy the game. Olosho wey de verified wey de millions race better pass who buy MB use am de hate
Re: Basic Rules Of The BBNaija's Secret Room by cenaman(m): 9:10am On Jul 22, 2019
Anti BBNAIJA gather here.
Re: Basic Rules Of The BBNaija's Secret Room by Sunnycliff(m): 9:13am On Jul 22, 2019
This game is full of pranks... imagine!
Re: Basic Rules Of The BBNaija's Secret Room by Sinach0191(m): 9:14am On Jul 22, 2019
What's BBN about
Re: Basic Rules Of The BBNaija's Secret Room by dauntless15(m): 9:14am On Jul 22, 2019
Lotel:
So why did you enter here
To tell you how disappointed I am at you and your fellow BBN fanatics.

2 Likes

Re: Basic Rules Of The BBNaija's Secret Room by frowland(m): 9:17am On Jul 22, 2019
softwerk:
grin

No one takes NL comments serious anymore unlike before. I just wonder how you guys waste energy typing what Seyi or Tacha or their media aids will most likely NEVER see. Una dey try. Have a nice day all.

1 Like

Re: Basic Rules Of The BBNaija's Secret Room by Angelfrost(m): 9:18am On Jul 22, 2019
I knew her eviction was not real from the get go... That she had the highest number of votes underscores my point that the average Nigerian supports her, as she is a reflection of what they see as normal....

The only person I see standing between her and that cash prize is the other reflection of what Nigerians hold dear: Mediocrity, and that is in the person of Omashola.

So, final could probably be Omashola and Tacha, with the guy winning.

1 Like

Re: Basic Rules Of The BBNaija's Secret Room by ecclize: 9:19am On Jul 22, 2019
I think they are protecting them from being evicted...
Since they are away in the eyes of others..
Others will think less of them for eviction

1 Like

Re: Basic Rules Of The BBNaija's Secret Room by crackhouse(m): 9:20am On Jul 22, 2019
softwerk:
grin

hmm.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNAIJA: Frodd Audition Video Surfaces Online Proving He Was Genuinely Picked / BBNaija: Khloe "Cee-c Is A Virgin; My Sister Is Also A 23-Year-Old Virgin" / TVC News Unveils New Studio, Facilities, Adopts ‘first With Breaking News’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.