Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,512 members, 7,812,592 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Please Who Knows The Company,pioneer Metro Consult In Port Harcourt?. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Who Knows The Company,pioneer Metro Consult In Port Harcourt?. (1454 Views)

Which Would You Go For- A Club Or The Company? & States Your Reason(s) / Flour Mills Workers Stage Protest Outside The Company Seeking A Increased Salary / Pls Does Anyone Know About B. S Global Consult In Ikeja Lagos Got An Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Knows The Company,pioneer Metro Consult In Port Harcourt?. by oceanized25(m): 2:27am On Jul 22, 2019
So I was invited to the said company for an interview on the 23rd and I won't want to move in vain,I will like to know if any here know about the company.
Re: Please Who Knows The Company,pioneer Metro Consult In Port Harcourt?. by SmellingAnus(m): 4:44am On Jul 22, 2019
Copy and paste the invitation text here let's see if it's a genuine company ...
Re: Please Who Knows The Company,pioneer Metro Consult In Port Harcourt?. by oceanized25(m): 8:46am On Jul 22, 2019
SmellingAnus:
Copy and paste the invitation text here let's see if it's a genuine company ...
ok,lemme do that right away.
Re: Please Who Knows The Company,pioneer Metro Consult In Port Harcourt?. by oceanized25(m): 8:48am On Jul 22, 2019
An INTERVIEW SESSION has been scheduled for you with HRM of Virtual HSE Services on Tuesday 23/07/2019 By 9am.
OFFICE: #Plot 94 Olu Obasanjo road (mayfresh mortgage Bank) before police roundabout (via Waterlines) Port Harcourt
INTERVIER(S) Job ID : AC/MD/5317
Come with your CV and 2passport
signed; Mgt.

*This is it*
Re: Please Who Knows The Company,pioneer Metro Consult In Port Harcourt?. by SmellingAnus(m): 8:57am On Jul 22, 2019
oceanized25:

An INTERVIEW SESSION has been scheduled for you with HRM of Virtual HSE Services on Tuesday 23/07/2019 By 9am.
OFFICE: #Plot 94 Olu Obasanjo road (mayfresh mortgage Bank) before police roundabout (via Waterlines) Port Harcourt
INTERVIER(S) Job ID : AC/MD/5317
Come with your CV and 2passport
signed; Mgt.

*This is it*
Don't waste your time... This is most likely fake... Looks like GNLD... This is their format... Let me give you small assignment... Call that number that sent the text with another number... Tell the person that you attended the interview/final selection last week and you want to pay for the registration... Ask him to remind you how much is the registration fee ... Once he tells you the amount come back and update me grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Please Who Knows The Company,pioneer Metro Consult In Port Harcourt?. by Amaragold(f): 9:53am On Jul 22, 2019
Re: Please Who Knows The Company,pioneer Metro Consult In Port Harcourt?. by oceanized25(m): 10:09am On Jul 22, 2019
SmellingAnus:
Don't waste your time... This is most likely fake... Looks like GNLD... This is their format... Let me give you small assignment... Call that number that sent the text with another number... Tell the person that you attended the interview/final selection last week and you want to pay for the registration... Ask him to remind you how much is the registration fee ... Once he tells you the amount come back and update me grin grin
thanks bro,I will get back to you grin
Re: Please Who Knows The Company,pioneer Metro Consult In Port Harcourt?. by oceanized25(m): 10:12am On Jul 22, 2019
Re: Please Who Knows The Company,pioneer Metro Consult In Port Harcourt?. by oceanized25(m): 10:36am On Jul 22, 2019
SmellingAnus:
I just called the number,but it seems everyone in Port Harcourt that gets the invite will be going tomorrow or it's the first of interview days....when I asked he tells me the registration fee,he asked where I am now,I told him n he said I will get those details in the interview ground...he didn't try to say there is no registration fee...so that one is there,and I had voices of children at the background,like this is his line n he is at home.....are they not supposed to have official contacts for these things?
Re: Please Who Knows The Company,pioneer Metro Consult In Port Harcourt?. by SmellingAnus(m): 11:27am On Jul 22, 2019
oceanized25:
I just called the number,but it seems everyone in Port Harcourt that gets the invite will be going tomorrow or it's the first of interview days....when I asked he tells me the registration fee,he asked where I am now,I told him n he said I will get those details in the interview ground...he didn't try to say there is no registration fee...so that one is there,and I had voices of children at the background,like this is his line n he is at home.....are they not supposed to have official contacts for these things?
Nice... They just proved me right that they are scam... Avoid them bro.... But if you are stubborn and you go... This thread will be there to make you regret why you didn't listen to me...
Re: Please Who Knows The Company,pioneer Metro Consult In Port Harcourt?. by oceanized25(m): 11:35am On Jul 22, 2019
SmellingAnus:
Nice... They just proved me right that they are scam... Avoid them bro.... But if you are stubborn and you go... This thread will be there to make you regret why you didn't listen to me...
I am saving my transport sire...I prefer using the money to fry many eggs,someone needs a job,you the job provider wants him to pay you instead grin
Re: Please Who Knows The Company,pioneer Metro Consult In Port Harcourt?. by SmellingAnus(m): 11:45am On Jul 22, 2019
oceanized25:
I am saving my transport sire...I prefer using the money to fry many eggs,someone needs a job,you the job provider wants him to pay you instead grin
Better for you bro... cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Any News About Federal Fire Service Replacement? / How Too Benefit From MSME 30,000 Grant As FG Target More Beneficiaries 2021. / Vacancy 4 Engineers!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.