Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Man With Body Tattoos Arrested In Ogun, Before Being Gunned Down - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man With Body Tattoos Arrested In Ogun, Before Being Gunned Down (58060 Views)

Teenage Venza Car Snatchers Gunned Down In Benin, Edo State (Graphic Photos) / Armed Robber In Full Army Kit, Gunned Down During Shootout. Graphic Photos / Terrorist Don Waney Finally Gunned Down By Nigerian Army (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man With Body Tattoos Arrested In Ogun, Before Being Gunned Down by Chelseaplus: 7:27am On Jul 22, 2019
This man damaged all the cars at the Sango area command police station, Ogun State,

He was arrested for having tattoos before being gunned down by the police.

Watch video https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/07/man-with-body-tattoos-wrongly-arrested.html?m=1

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man With Body Tattoos Arrested In Ogun, Before Being Gunned Down by Chelseaplus: 7:31am On Jul 22, 2019
See reactions, Watch The Full Video HERE

1 Share

Re: Man With Body Tattoos Arrested In Ogun, Before Being Gunned Down by Obainoneandonly(m): 7:36am On Jul 22, 2019
Source

1 Like

Re: Man With Body Tattoos Arrested In Ogun, Before Being Gunned Down by Oche211(m): 7:57am On Jul 22, 2019
Nigeria police....
Highly unprofessional.
I don't have a tattoo but i don't think having one is a crime. The police men are all mad.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man With Body Tattoos Arrested In Ogun, Before Being Gunned Down by AK6464(m): 7:58am On Jul 22, 2019
I don't understand

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man With Body Tattoos Arrested In Ogun, Before Being Gunned Down by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 22, 2019
is the gunning worth it? undecided
Re: Man With Body Tattoos Arrested In Ogun, Before Being Gunned Down by aanuoluwami14(f): 9:54am On Jul 22, 2019
What is it again
Re: Man With Body Tattoos Arrested In Ogun, Before Being Gunned Down by Harlem2(m): 10:42am On Jul 22, 2019
Fake news
Nigeria police are more than this

4 Likes

Re: Man With Body Tattoos Arrested In Ogun, Before Being Gunned Down by J4JUVENTUS(m): 12:21pm On Jul 22, 2019
Nigeria is my country!
Police people for my country no get value for human life...
So,if you are living in my country,the earlier you know that,the better for you.

R.I.P to the dead..

8 Likes

Re: Man With Body Tattoos Arrested In Ogun, Before Being Gunned Down by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:37pm On Jul 22, 2019
Wakanda journalism is this?

Watching the video for almost 4 mins, still nobody knew what really happened.
We only saw he broke some cars windscreen with a very big axe.

Why?! Nobody knows.
He's only shouting he wants to call his father!
OP, na wa for you!!

Wetin make we come do now?

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man With Body Tattoos Arrested In Ogun, Before Being Gunned Down by IamSoProlific: 1:38pm On Jul 22, 2019
That guy looks like kingtbakhoc in lighter skin.

Be that as it may, Nigeria is irreparable, the more we all think towards relocating the better for us, although there are no safer heavens but some places differ from Nigeria by far.

I wouldn't go the line of thought which suggests staying back to defend or fight for Nigerian's betterment.

I weak at their level of gullibility,misplaced priorities and hypocrisy. Kogi state comes to mind,Coza comes to mind, MacBan governing the south western security comes to mind too.

I'm honestly tired of this country, and boogharia is not even up to to 6months in office in his last tenure.

God crown my good thoughts and efforts, and answer my prayers, I need to go back to where I've always had peace in one piece.

I pray I forgive the yeye "come and know your root and traditions" that brought me back to this country.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man With Body Tattoos Arrested In Ogun, Before Being Gunned Down by Auxtin85(m): 1:38pm On Jul 22, 2019
100 ways to die

1. Be a Nigerian
100. Have a body tattoo

10 Likes

Re: Man With Body Tattoos Arrested In Ogun, Before Being Gunned Down by chinavs9ja(m): 1:38pm On Jul 22, 2019
Okay

I am a website designer, I will design your website...kindly check my signature
Re: Man With Body Tattoos Arrested In Ogun, Before Being Gunned Down by myjourneysofar: 1:38pm On Jul 22, 2019
I don't understand.

He damaged cars

He has tattoos

He was gunned down.

Is the man mad?

Are the Nigeria police in Ogun mad?

Is Nigeria Mad?

Shei what a Nation.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man With Body Tattoos Arrested In Ogun, Before Being Gunned Down by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 22, 2019
sad
Re: Man With Body Tattoos Arrested In Ogun, Before Being Gunned Down by tardell007(m): 1:39pm On Jul 22, 2019
k
Re: Man With Body Tattoos Arrested In Ogun, Before Being Gunned Down by FREEMADNESS: 1:40pm On Jul 22, 2019
Chelseaplus:
See reactions, Watch The Full Video HERE

dis news is as fake as d condom I just finished using.

mtcheeeewww

2 Likes

Re: Man With Body Tattoos Arrested In Ogun, Before Being Gunned Down by Wasky101: 1:40pm On Jul 22, 2019
Ohhh yes police will shoot you if you wield an axe and be a threat to life, I can imagine the no's of warning he must have gotten considering the no of cars he damaged

4 Likes

Re: Man With Body Tattoos Arrested In Ogun, Before Being Gunned Down by Iamklade(m): 1:41pm On Jul 22, 2019
Harlem2:
Fake news
Nigeria police are more than this
You must be living outside Nigeria if not then you must have never witnessed Nigeria police force brutality wait till you witness it then come back and comment on this....NPF is a clear example of a failed institution of government

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man With Body Tattoos Arrested In Ogun, Before Being Gunned Down by soberdrunk(m): 1:42pm On Jul 22, 2019
sad
Re: Man With Body Tattoos Arrested In Ogun, Before Being Gunned Down by Harlem2(m): 1:42pm On Jul 22, 2019
Iamklade:

You must be living outside Nigeria if not then you must have never witnessed Nigeria police force brutality wait till you witness it then come back and comment on this....NPF is a clear example of a failed institution of government

The guy frustrated the officer
Re: Man With Body Tattoos Arrested In Ogun, Before Being Gunned Down by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 22, 2019
Miserable set of idiots!
This guy's needs tazers and not guns.

Always fast to press trigger undecided

4 Likes

Re: Man With Body Tattoos Arrested In Ogun, Before Being Gunned Down by Kendumazy(m): 1:45pm On Jul 22, 2019
Chai
Re: Man With Body Tattoos Arrested In Ogun, Before Being Gunned Down by Luthercboi: 1:45pm On Jul 22, 2019
Guys if you have heard about forex but you don’t know how it works

It a market that controls 5.3 trillion per day
And that a good place to make money

message me via WhatsApp @ 07015421422
They’ll be a lecture there today

Briefing you about the basic of forex and to raise money from there with just RISK MANAGEMENT
Re: Man With Body Tattoos Arrested In Ogun, Before Being Gunned Down by MyGeneration(m): 1:45pm On Jul 22, 2019
The boy was arrested for having tatoos. He provokes and start destroying a car instead of the police to just send him into the cell they gun him down. Just like that

3 Likes

Re: Man With Body Tattoos Arrested In Ogun, Before Being Gunned Down by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 22, 2019
In as much as we can't rule insanity out of the equation,this guy is a bonifide gang member perhaps he needed attention from he's dad or some sh1t. For any doubt if Davido is in a gang this is clear evidence.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldiers Killed 3 Policemen In Taraba State (Photos) / Full List Of The Patrons Of Okija Shrine (Throwback) / Task Force Raids Home Of Nigerians In Cameroon. See What Was Found. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.