Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,704 members, 7,831,208 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Exes Issues. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Exes Issues. (1545 Views)

Why Do Married Men Still Keep In Contact With Their Exes After Marriage? / Keeping Communications With Exes / Chatting With Exes After Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exes Issues. by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 22, 2019
Good morning everyone. I brought this here because I need advise from matured people. I don't know if I am normal and this calls for concern because I am feeling I am going to be having this same issues in marriage.

I am single and in my late twenties. Virtually all the guys I dated when I was younger, say from 16-24 are asking me out again. The first guy I dated when I actually started dating @16 and I are friends now and I know he wants more than that. One I had a fling thing with @19 won't let me rest. This one even threatens me of never going to be free from him. Now, the very serious one I had that almost lead to marriage is back after 4yrs asking me out again. Though, I am in a relationship and I love this guy but I can't tell if it's heading anywhere. What do I do? How I handle this recurring issue? Why are men such confused beings?

Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Exes Issues. by thorpido(m): 8:02am On Jul 22, 2019
Okafor's law.
Why are men such confused beings
You're the one who is confused here!

3 Likes

Re: Exes Issues. by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 22, 2019
thorpido:
Okafor's law
How does that solve anything?

1 Like

Re: Exes Issues. by daddytime(m): 8:08am On Jul 22, 2019
Be decisive and firm for once...

You come off as too soft and a donatus...

Come on op, stop selling yourself short, you can do better than this.

Exes are exes for a reason and should be left and treated as such.

Which one you dey go front and back on the same spot.

Shine your eye..

11 Likes

Re: Exes Issues. by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 22, 2019
thorpido:
Okafor's law.
You're the one who is confused here!
How? You date a girl, suddenly starts acting up and she moves on, then all of a sudden you realise she was the best. Aren't you men confuse?

1 Like

Re: Exes Issues. by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 22, 2019
daddytime:

Come on op, stop selling yourself short, you can do better than this.

Exes are exes for a reason and should be left and treated as such.

Which one you dey go front and back on the same spot.

Shine your eye..

daddytime:

Come
I may be soft, but a donatus? I don't think so. I am on the reserved side and don't even know how to cheat.

Thanks for the embolden.

1 Like

Re: Exes Issues. by thorpido(m): 8:14am On Jul 22, 2019
Preye001:
How? You date a girl, suddenly starts acting up and she moves on, then all of a sudden you realise she was the best. Aren't you men confuse?
You still don't get it!
Why do they want you?You should be asking yourself that.They are not confused about why they are asking you out again.You are the one who is confused

2 Likes

Re: Exes Issues. by thorpido(m): 8:16am On Jul 22, 2019
Preye001:
How does that solve anything?
It will solve something for those asking you out.
Re: Exes Issues. by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 22, 2019
thorpido:
You still don't get it!
Why do they want you?You should be asking yourself that.They are not confused about why they are asking you out again.You are the one who is confused
I've already asked that question. Perhaps, you didn't see that part.
Re: Exes Issues. by thorpido(m): 8:23am On Jul 22, 2019
Preye001:
I've already asked that question. Perhaps, you didn't see that part.
Okay let me break it down for you to disperse your confusion
The guys you dated that are asking you out want to come back for one or more of these reasons;
*The sex was good and they still want to hit it.
*The one you probably didn't sleep with thinks he could get a chance now.
* Perhaps (yeah perhaps),you could have one who 'genuinely' thinks he missed out on someone he really likes and wants to get back with you.

See they are not confused,they know what they want.

6 Likes

Re: Exes Issues. by daddytime(m): 8:24am On Jul 22, 2019
Preye001:
I may be soft, but a donatus? I don't think so. I am on the reserved side and don't even know how to cheat.

Thanks for the embolden.

Very sorry if the donatus part came off wrongly...what I meant is, that's certainly how the exes perceive and see you. Trust me on this because I am a man.

Just be firm in your decision sis and always learn to allow the ex remain in the past.

Cheers

3 Likes

Re: Exes Issues. by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 22, 2019
thorpido:
Okay let me break it down for you to disperse your confusion
The guys you dated that are asking you out want to come back for one or more of these reasons;
*The sex was good and they still want to hit it.
*The one you probably didn't sleep with thinks he could get a chance now.
* Perhaps (yeah perhaps),you could have one who 'genuinely' thinks he missed out on someone he really likes and wants to get back with you.

See they are not confused,they know what they want.
There is none I didn't sleep with. That said, thanks.
Re: Exes Issues. by thorpido(m): 8:32am On Jul 22, 2019
Preye001:
There is none I didn't sleep with. That said, thanks.
Well you said,'i am in a relationship and I love this guy'.That should put a full stop on the question of those asking you out(at least for now).

1 Like

Re: Exes Issues. by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 22, 2019
daddytime:

Very sorry if the donatus part came off wrongly...what I meant is, that's certainly how the exes perceive and see you. Trust me on this because I am a man.

Just be firm in your decision sis and always learn to allow the ex remain in the past.

Cheers
The one I almost married keeps reminding me of his imperfections and I could be an Annie Idibia and overlook those. Keeps reminding of how I moved on but he's never 'cause he always viewed my facebook pictures. If I am not mistaken, after we broke up, I occasionally get calls from him and disconnect when I realise he's the one.

The first guy and I are just friends now. We've been for 2yrs now. I know he respects my decision and we've met a couple of times 'cause he wanted to see me.

My friend said it's probably because I am a good person and they realised that too late. They can't say the other girls they've dated don't have their good sides.

Anyway, thank you very much for the advise.

1 Like

Re: Exes Issues. by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 22, 2019
thorpido:
Well you said,'i am in a relationship and I love this guy'.That should put a full stop on the question of those asking you out(at least for now).
I am considering walking out of this one 'cause I am tired of trying to keep a relationship.

2 Likes

Re: Exes Issues. by Acidosis(m): 9:42am On Jul 22, 2019
They're coming back to eat the pudding once again. You would be a f00l to believe they're back for good (marriage).

3 Likes

Re: Exes Issues. by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 22, 2019
Acidosis:

They're coming back to eat the pudding once again. You would be a f00l to believe they're back for good (marriage).
she donno waz goion grin Na format to lick the plate once again.

1 Like

Re: Exes Issues. by Acidosis(m): 10:00am On Jul 22, 2019
stupidity:
she donno waz goion grin Na format to lick the plate once again.

grin grin
Re: Exes Issues. by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 22, 2019
Acidosis:

Ok, thanks.
Re: Exes Issues. by lilmax(m): 10:34am On Jul 22, 2019
God please I do not want a daughter like this

amen

1 Like

Re: Exes Issues. by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 22, 2019
lilmax:
God please I do not want a daughter like this

amen
Comments like this was why I brought this issue to this section. Don't make me insult you.

6 Likes

Re: Exes Issues. by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 22, 2019
Acidosis:

In my own case, the guy wants marriage. I already know what marrying him will be like and I don't intend having a broken home or marring with so much fears. They say once beaten, twice shy, and for that I am not giving in to that but we can be friends.

I believe she's matured enough to know when a guy wants to Bleep and walk away. Women easily discern such guys except if she decides to play along.

5 Likes

Re: Exes Issues. by catwalq(f): 12:50pm On Jul 22, 2019
Take a break from all of em - your current bf included- take a breather,be alone for awhile. This will help you dispel all the confusions and put you in a more rational state.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exes Issues. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 22, 2019
Quoting you... "I am single and in my late twenties", "Though I am in a relationship and I love this guy...?..

You're confused. That's why keeping in touch with exes is a bad idea. Forgot about your exes. Face ur current relationship. Talk to him about where it's heading if you're not sure. Don't let ur exes throw confusion into ur life but u sef should stop chatting with them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exes Issues. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 22, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
In my own case, the guy wants marriage. I already know what marrying him will be like and I don't intend having a broken home or marring with so much fears. They say once beaten, twice shy, and for that I am not giving in to that but we can be friends.

I believe she's matured enough to know when a guy wants to Bleep and walk away. Women easily discern such guys except if she decides to play along.
catwalq:
Take a break from all of em - your current bf included- take a breather,be alone for awhile. This will help you dispel all the confusions and put you in a more rational state.

Your comments mean so much to me. Thanks for coming for a sister.
Re: Exes Issues. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 22, 2019
Zielle:
Quoting you... "I am single and in my late twenties", "Though I am in a relationship and I love this guy...?..

You're confused. That's why keeping in touch with exes is a bad idea. Forgot about your exes. Face ur current relationship. Talk to him about where it's heading if you're not sure. Don't let ur exes throw confusion into ur life but u sef should stop chatting with them.
My age and marrital status has nothing to do with all this. Thanks you for the contribution.
Re: Exes Issues. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 22, 2019
Preye001:
You're welcome.
Re: Exes Issues. by generationz(f): 4:57pm On Jul 22, 2019
Preye001:
Good morning everyone. I brought this here because I need advise from matured people. I don't know if I am normal and this calls for concern because I am feeling I am going to be having this same issues in marriage.

I am single and in my late twenties. Virtually all the guys I dated when I was younger, say from 16-24 are asking me out again. The first guy I dated when I actually started dating @16 and I are friends now and I know he wants more than that. One I had a fling thing with @19 won't let me rest. This one even threatens me of never going to be free from him. Now, the very serious one I had that almost lead to marriage is back after 4yrs asking me out again. Though, I am in a relationship and I love this guy but I can't tell if it's heading anywhere. What do I do? How I handle this recurring issue? Why are men such confused beings?

Cc: Lalasticlala

Babe, have you been attendeding MFM services lately? grin

I can understand one or two exes but all of 'em

Hian.
Re: Exes Issues. by catwalq(f): 5:23pm On Jul 22, 2019
Preye001:

Anytime hun.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exes Issues. by ifyalways(f): 5:45pm On Jul 22, 2019
Gboliwe, epp me o. cheesy
Re: Exes Issues. by Florblu(f): 5:54pm On Jul 22, 2019
There is nothing strange about this. It's normal for exes to come back and request for a rematch. If you don't want a rematch, sternly tell the ex.

This is no issue
Re: Exes Issues. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 22, 2019
What a weird and stupid thread

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saki Iron Pots / Benefits Of Shea Butter+Coconut Oil Mix / Freind Has Lost His Wife To Facebook!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.