Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,677 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Sack Stephanie Busari - Kemi Olunloyo To CNN - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sack Stephanie Busari - Kemi Olunloyo To CNN (28977 Views)

Stephanie Busari's N150k Electricity Bill Shocks Her / Iyanaira: Kemi Olunloyo To Begin Her Music Career. Check Out Her Stage Name / Kemi Olunloyo To Iyabo Ojo: "Your Tears Just Began" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sack Stephanie Busari - Kemi Olunloyo To CNN by MediaGuru36: 1:03pm On Jul 22, 2019
Controversial Nigerian blogger, Mrs Kemi Olunloyo, has called for the sack of Stephanie Busari, the Supervising Producer of Cable News Network (CNN) Africa, over Twitter comments.

Igbere TV reports that Busari had challenged Blogger Olunloyo to provide evidence of working for the company for two decades.

Busari’s challenge came after the Blogger claimed that she has 20-year history with the US based popular cable station.

“Some of these fools following me have no idea I spent 20 years @cnn in 5 different capacities. They don’t even know that the CNN they watch here is not exact same as CNN USA”, Olunloyo wrote, while berating her followers for doubting her credentials.

Reacting, however, the CNN chief, Busari said; “I have not seen any evidence of this work for CNN beyond a few rambling interviews for some of the shows in 2009. Please enlighten me @HNNAfrica on your 20 year history with CNN.”

The response, however, did not go down well with the Blogger who insisted that the CNN producer must apologize to her for being unruly. This is even as Nigerians continued to drag Olunloyo on Twitter to back up her claims with proof.

Moments later, the controversial Blogger took to Twitter to request for apology or removal of Busari from the cable network.

She wrote; “@CNNPR I am requesting an apology or REMOVAL of @stephaniebusari from the African bureau on my history at the Cable News Network since 1994. If contributors "rambled", ppl like @AprilDRyan won't be working @cnn today or poor content dominates.

“Busari was 17yrs in high school when I was 30yrs, approached by CNN Medical in DC while I was the Director of a satellite outpatient pharmacy @HopkinsMedicine in East Baltimore to do a RAVE drugs story. Her attempt to disgrace my work history in the eyes of Nigerians is disgraceful.

“As @camanpour said, we journalists are not supposed to take sides or be neutral. WE ARE SUPPOSED to come only for the truth. When viral ireporters, contributors, partners, p/t employees are ridiculed, CNN has no content. I expect a reply tweeted or sent to my DM. Thank you.”

She subsequently attached an open letter to the tweet via Instagram.

It read:

“Now comes @cnnafrica Correspondent #StephanieBusari who's shameless attempt to discredit my 20 year work history in 5 capacities @cnn FAILED. When I started contributing my talents to CNN starting 1994-2014 as a content producer, viral ireporter, guest expert and contributor at Larry King Live (as the only Nigerian reporter on that show twice) American Morning, AC360, CNN.com, Now defunct CNN Radio, CNN Medical in Washington now CNN Health, Busari was in secondary school at 17yo. Ignorance does not excuse stupidity. I have worked for & in the Washington, New York, Los Angeles bureaus as well as CNN Center and world headquarters in Atlanta. It is untotally called for to engage my resume/CV history on her work platform because of her failure to get the Dakolo story on air. I understand how many people are sympathetic to Busola Dakolo's fabricated story but keep emotions out of it. Journalists must come for the truth not be neutral. I am the only reporter investigating this delicate story with a web of falsehood that you reporters with big Media outlets should be doing. Something similar happened with Morayo Afolabi Brown of TVC last week as well questioning my battle with #PTSD. The damage is so extensive that I cannot fix it anymore. More and more people are using it against me questioning my work. I forgave Morayo knowing what can happen at TVC to avoid a firing bloodbath over there. Media professionals must be careful in this sensitive rape case. I will be in touch with CNN Public relations later this afternoon to file a complaint calling Atlanta, USA. I'm not a Busola or Biodun sympathizer. I'm only standing for the truth. PERIOD! #kemitalksmedia #kemiolunloyo #IJCoza #Nigeria #kemiolunloyo #cozapastor #cozaabuja #cozagate #pastorstepdown #pastorbiodunfatoyinbo #biodunfatoyinbo #BusolaDakolo #TimDakolo #HOTR #IJKemi”

Igbere TV reports that Olunloyo had come under fire recently for accusing wife of singer Timi Dakolo, Busola of lying about her rape accusations against the Senior Pastor of Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA), Biodun Fatoyinbo.

Olunloyo, daughter of former Oyo state governor, Omololu Olunloyo, said she came to the conclusion that Dakolo was lying after investigations, which some social media users scoffed at.

https://igberetvnews.com/we-do-not-know-you-cnn-replies-controversial-blogger-olunloyo/

1 Like

Re: Sack Stephanie Busari - Kemi Olunloyo To CNN by SenorFax(m): 1:09pm On Jul 22, 2019
Aunty Kemi,

Which one again na?

You cause trouble for here and left, only for you to be pulling another problem there.

Life of a journalist.

35 Likes

Re: Sack Stephanie Busari - Kemi Olunloyo To CNN by jlinkd78(m): 1:14pm On Jul 22, 2019
Aunty Ken Kem

2 Likes

Re: Sack Stephanie Busari - Kemi Olunloyo To CNN by Religion6: 1:32pm On Jul 22, 2019
SenorFax:
Aunty Kemi,

Which one again na?

You cause trouble for here and left, only for you to be pulling another problem there.

Life of a journalist.
Educate us on the kind of problems she caused or keep your peace to yourself. I believe her more than any journalist in Nigeria.

89 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sack Stephanie Busari - Kemi Olunloyo To CNN by itspzpics(m): 2:09pm On Jul 22, 2019
cheesy gbam madam bursted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sack Stephanie Busari - Kemi Olunloyo To CNN by SenorFax(m): 2:10pm On Jul 22, 2019
Religion6:

Educate us on the kind of problems she cursed caused or keep your peace to yourself. I believe her more than any journalist in Nigeria.
I actually believed her too more than any journalist, the problem there is more of figure of speech.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sack Stephanie Busari - Kemi Olunloyo To CNN by kiyosaki1(m): 3:36pm On Jul 22, 2019
So where are the people condemning Kemi . The lady Stephanie needs to be caution, she did not behave in a professional manner .

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sack Stephanie Busari - Kemi Olunloyo To CNN by martineverest(m): 3:44pm On Jul 22, 2019
stupid woman ..coza astroturfer

6 Likes

Re: Sack Stephanie Busari - Kemi Olunloyo To CNN by daddytime(m): 3:44pm On Jul 22, 2019
She seems to have her facts right men...

Go Kemoo

7 Likes

Re: Sack Stephanie Busari - Kemi Olunloyo To CNN by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:44pm On Jul 22, 2019
She wrote; “@CNNPR I am requesting an apology or REMOVAL of @stephaniebusari from the African bureau on my history at the Cable News Network since 1994. If contributors "rambled", ppl like @AprilDRyan won't be working @cnn today or poor content dominates.

“Busari was 17yrs in high school when I was 30yrs, approached by CNN Medical in DC while I was the Director of a satellite outpatient pharmacy @HopkinsMedicine in East Baltimore to do a RAVE drugs story. Her attempt to disgrace my work history in the eyes of Nigerians is disgraceful.
Kemi has some very good and solid points here.
We stand with Kemi on this particular case.........only on this one tho! wink

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sack Stephanie Busari - Kemi Olunloyo To CNN by Skepticus: 3:45pm On Jul 22, 2019
cool

Stephanie don buy wahala market!

She, obviously, does not know that Hanty kemi, the psychotic, narcissistic attention-seeker will latch on any thing, even a feeble tree branch just to trend.

Stephanie, na u go leave this mad woman alone las las because you would get no evidence except gibberish ramblings all over the place.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sack Stephanie Busari - Kemi Olunloyo To CNN by crackhouse(m): 3:45pm On Jul 22, 2019
Noise maker

1 Like

Re: Sack Stephanie Busari - Kemi Olunloyo To CNN by MrRhymes101(m): 3:45pm On Jul 22, 2019
Lol this woman sha... Wedding MC
Re: Sack Stephanie Busari - Kemi Olunloyo To CNN by dejio42(m): 3:46pm On Jul 22, 2019
angry
Re: Sack Stephanie Busari - Kemi Olunloyo To CNN by paparazzi1987(m): 3:46pm On Jul 22, 2019
This woman again!!! She kuku don block me on Instagram grin grin
Re: Sack Stephanie Busari - Kemi Olunloyo To CNN by kalvoken(m): 3:46pm On Jul 22, 2019
But on a serious note, so we now have Fulani vigilante group in our own south west of Nigeria

Wonder they said is never ending, now I understand why.

6 Likes

Re: Sack Stephanie Busari - Kemi Olunloyo To CNN by Profkomolafe(m): 3:46pm On Jul 22, 2019

The wahalla wey Aunty kem kem dey give social media pass wahalla wey Buhari dey give Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Sack Stephanie Busari - Kemi Olunloyo To CNN by KidsNEXTdoor: 3:46pm On Jul 22, 2019
This kemi woman is sick

She needs the davido treatment ...ignore her completely

6 Likes

Re: Sack Stephanie Busari - Kemi Olunloyo To CNN by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 22, 2019
shocked

Re: Sack Stephanie Busari - Kemi Olunloyo To CNN by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 22, 2019
Nigerians and their jagajaga behavior on social media

1 Like

Re: Sack Stephanie Busari - Kemi Olunloyo To CNN by soberdrunk(m): 3:48pm On Jul 22, 2019
There are 2 things you cannot take away from my aunty Kemi, her writing and communication skills .......

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sack Stephanie Busari - Kemi Olunloyo To CNN by Iamgrey5(m): 3:48pm On Jul 22, 2019
But you took sides with Pastor Fatoyinbo right?

The crazy aunty who feels she's at the centre of world.

8 Likes

Re: Sack Stephanie Busari - Kemi Olunloyo To CNN by Maldini212(m): 3:48pm On Jul 22, 2019
Osibanjos son just graduated from a foriegn university most of our politicians kids school abroad how d bleep are they suppose to care about the fallen standard of of education in this country,,, Yahoo boys are not our problem,,,,, politicians are

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sack Stephanie Busari - Kemi Olunloyo To CNN by Jchi9876: 3:48pm On Jul 22, 2019
This kemi is suffering from konji

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sack Stephanie Busari - Kemi Olunloyo To CNN by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 22, 2019
The woman just said enlighten us, kemi went mad. What is so difficult by producing evidence? She is the one that need evaluation and supposed to apologise. She has seen small change now, she wont let us rest again. grin

13 Likes

Re: Sack Stephanie Busari - Kemi Olunloyo To CNN by StevenOba: 3:50pm On Jul 22, 2019
Busari done buy job grin. Aunty Kemi is not well just read her ramblings and move on.

1 Like

Re: Sack Stephanie Busari - Kemi Olunloyo To CNN by karma2000: 3:50pm On Jul 22, 2019
see journalist attack themselves
Re: Sack Stephanie Busari - Kemi Olunloyo To CNN by Legendguru: 3:51pm On Jul 22, 2019
hmmm
Re: Sack Stephanie Busari - Kemi Olunloyo To CNN by Iamgrey5(m): 3:51pm On Jul 22, 2019
post=80521985:

Kemi has some very good and solid points here.
We stand with Kemi on this particular case.........only on this one tho! wink
How is that very solid and good?.

Isn't that the age old blackmail black people use to win argument against the younger generations?

It is the last resort and illogical on most occasions.

Does this change the fact that she has no employment history with CNN as alleged by the lady in question?.

16 Likes

Re: Sack Stephanie Busari - Kemi Olunloyo To CNN by allanphash7(m): 3:51pm On Jul 22, 2019
Fact
Religion6:

Educate us on the kind of problems she cursed or keep your peace to yourself. I believe her more than any journalist in Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rita Dominic Is The New Face Of Flattummytea.ng! (photos) / Rita Dominic Engaged? (photo) / Harrysong Hospitalized After Food Poison In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.