Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,829 members, 7,831,693 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Tiwa Savage Rents Out A Whole Cinema To Celebrate Son's Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Rents Out A Whole Cinema To Celebrate Son's Birthday (2428 Views)

Laura Ikeji And Husband Celebrate Son On His 2nd Birthday - Pictures / DJ Cuppy Rents Cinema To Watch “Chief Daddy” Movie With Her Friends / DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Rents Out A Whole Cinema To Celebrate Son's Birthday by Mrsoundoro(m): 5:20pm On Jul 22, 2019
Singer Tiwa Savage rents out a whole cinema for Jamal and his friends to see “The Lions King” on his birthday.

She revealed this on her status

Source: https://gidifeed.com/tiwa-savage-rents-out-a-whole-cinema-to-celebrate-sons-birthday/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: Tiwa Savage Rents Out A Whole Cinema To Celebrate Son's Birthday by itspzpics(m): 5:34pm On Jul 22, 2019
Wow
Re: Tiwa Savage Rents Out A Whole Cinema To Celebrate Son's Birthday by tsinzu: 5:39pm On Jul 22, 2019
Money is good
Re: Tiwa Savage Rents Out A Whole Cinema To Celebrate Son's Birthday by LearnITsmash(m): 7:54pm On Jul 22, 2019
200k can rent you a cinema room in Nigeria so No biggie there undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage Rents Out A Whole Cinema To Celebrate Son's Birthday by Tos87(m): 10:04pm On Jul 22, 2019
Must she publicise it. Whatever happens to just do it and go home after.
Re: Tiwa Savage Rents Out A Whole Cinema To Celebrate Son's Birthday by Danwakae(m): 10:14pm On Jul 22, 2019
Why Tiwa cum wear CORPER dress
Re: Tiwa Savage Rents Out A Whole Cinema To Celebrate Son's Birthday by meobizy(f): 1:24am On Jul 23, 2019
How much is this feat, 400K?
Re: Tiwa Savage Rents Out A Whole Cinema To Celebrate Son's Birthday by meobizy(f): 1:27am On Jul 23, 2019
LearnITsmash:
200k can rent you a cinema room in Nigeria so No biggie there undecided
I believe it’s more.
A cinema hall is three hundred to six hundred seats.
If the movie is new the tickets cost two thousand naira each.
Do the math and see the business will lose from such rough play.
Re: Tiwa Savage Rents Out A Whole Cinema To Celebrate Son's Birthday by LearnITsmash(m): 3:06am On Jul 23, 2019
meobizy:

I believe it’s more.
A cinema hall is three hundred to six hundred seats.
If the movie is new the tickets cost two thousand naira each.
Do the math and see the business will lose from such rough play.
Cinema seats in Nigeria are about 180 per theater, except the IMAX theatre in lekki that has over 300, and I know this because I have visited more than a dozen theatres around the country and I have worked in the IMAX theatre lekki before
Re: Tiwa Savage Rents Out A Whole Cinema To Celebrate Son's Birthday by meobizy(f): 3:27am On Jul 23, 2019
LearnITsmash:
Cinema seats in Nigeria are about 180 per theater, except the IMAX theatre in lekki that has over 300, and I know this because I have visited more than a dozen theatres around the country and I have worked in the IMAX theatre lekki before
It felt more like four hundred seats when I went to watch Endgame in Filmhouse Cinemas.
Re: Tiwa Savage Rents Out A Whole Cinema To Celebrate Son's Birthday by ZoeyJ(f): 3:48am On Jul 23, 2019
cool
Re: Tiwa Savage Rents Out A Whole Cinema To Celebrate Son's Birthday by Funmmyastic: 8:30am On Jul 23, 2019
Money is good.
Re: Tiwa Savage Rents Out A Whole Cinema To Celebrate Son's Birthday by LearnITsmash(m): 9:03am On Jul 23, 2019
meobizy:

It felt more like four hundred seats when I went to watch Endgame in Filmhouse Cinemas.
Only IMAX lekki has over 300 seats others have around 180 seats

(1) (Reply)

Actress Nadia Buari And Her Beautiful Mom, Hajia Enjoy Ice Cream Date (photos) / Slay Queen Who Had Liposuction & Now In Pain Advices Girls To Love Themselves Ho / Singer, Tekno Says He Has Relocated To The U.S; States Why (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.