Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,836 members, 7,862,749 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:16 AM

Reactions As Husband Caught His Wife Cheating With Another Man In A Hotel (Pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Reactions As Husband Caught His Wife Cheating With Another Man In A Hotel (Pics) (3280 Views)

Bishop Arrested After Death Of Evangelist In Hotel (pics) / Lady Caught On CCTV Putting Poison In A Man's Drink At A Hotel (pics/video) / Hakeem Odumosu Vows To Tackle Domestic Violence As Husband Beats Wife To Deat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reactions As Husband Caught His Wife Cheating With Another Man In A Hotel (Pics) by EzegeNG: 6:29pm On Jul 22, 2019
Here is a video showing the moment a man stormed a hotel based on information and caught his wife red-handed cheating with another man.

According to the video making rounds online, the husband who couldn't withstand the pain, engaged in a fight and threw several punches at the other man while the wife tried separating them.

Watch the video

Source:
https://zenithnaija.com/see-the-moment-a-man-caught-his-wife-with-another-man-at-a-mall/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Reactions As Husband Caught His Wife Cheating With Another Man In A Hotel (Pics) by EzegeNG: 6:30pm On Jul 22, 2019
cry

Re: Reactions As Husband Caught His Wife Cheating With Another Man In A Hotel (Pics) by EzegeNG: 6:30pm On Jul 22, 2019
cry cry

Re: Reactions As Husband Caught His Wife Cheating With Another Man In A Hotel (Pics) by soberdrunk(m): 6:33pm On Jul 22, 2019
So sad!!! From the video I could hear the pain in the husbands voice, unfortunately he reacted wrongly, the best way to punish a woman is "Silence"...... angry

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Husband Caught His Wife Cheating With Another Man In A Hotel (Pics) by Andersonjr(m): 6:37pm On Jul 22, 2019
Looks like a fvcking scripted scene
Re: Reactions As Husband Caught His Wife Cheating With Another Man In A Hotel (Pics) by nepapole(m): 6:40pm On Jul 22, 2019
Title: Love is a scam
Re: Reactions As Husband Caught His Wife Cheating With Another Man In A Hotel (Pics) by ojun50(m): 6:40pm On Jul 22, 2019
If you know you will cheat on ur wife or husband why marry him or her in the first place.
Re: Reactions As Husband Caught His Wife Cheating With Another Man In A Hotel (Pics) by donbachi(m): 6:46pm On Jul 22, 2019
Imagine...she still get hand to separate dem..chai!.i don die.
Re: Reactions As Husband Caught His Wife Cheating With Another Man In A Hotel (Pics) by daddytime(m): 6:53pm On Jul 22, 2019
Hmmm

Very funny...

Fighting another man over a woman who lacks an atom of respect for you.

Instead of you to have sought a corner to check in for a sober reflection to ascertain how she got to that stage in your relationship if you were the problem or she was a bitchh by default.

Some men dey make me vex I no fit lie.

If na me, she go tire for her life..
Re: Reactions As Husband Caught His Wife Cheating With Another Man In A Hotel (Pics) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:56pm On Jul 22, 2019
Na so kasala burst!!
cheesy wink grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reactions As Husband Caught His Wife Cheating With Another Man In A Hotel (Pics) by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:20pm On Jul 22, 2019
soberdrunk:
So sad!!! From the video I could hear the pain in the husbands voice, unfortunately he reacted wrongly, the best way to punish a woman is "Silence"...... angry

Silence OR getting rid of her cheating aasss?

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Husband Caught His Wife Cheating With Another Man In A Hotel (Pics) by Tufunky: 8:32pm On Jul 22, 2019
q
Re: Reactions As Husband Caught His Wife Cheating With Another Man In A Hotel (Pics) by EzegeNG: 9:45pm On Jul 22, 2019
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Reactions As Husband Caught His Wife Cheating With Another Man In A Hotel (Pics) by Michelle55: 12:29am On Jul 23, 2019
Eyaaah.. I've said it countless times that the best way to punish a woman is Silence (miracle worker).. Trust me sleep will elude her(her mind will be running 200m per minutes cheesy) keep her anticipating what your next move is.. Na she go use her hand call family meeting, confess by herself wetin she do you then it would be left for you to either forgive and make up or let go. Meanwhile,please and please this is never my handwriting nor was I here( Maka adikwa amama smiley )
Re: Reactions As Husband Caught His Wife Cheating With Another Man In A Hotel (Pics) by Nobody: 2:47am On Jul 23, 2019
Why FIGHT when you can walk away peacefully, knowing fully well that she would still go back to her...
Re: Reactions As Husband Caught His Wife Cheating With Another Man In A Hotel (Pics) by Auxtin85(m): 6:50am On Jul 23, 2019
The shameless woman is there trying to make peace, I don’t get it why will her husband even fight at all
Re: Reactions As Husband Caught His Wife Cheating With Another Man In A Hotel (Pics) by KingLennon(m): 7:19am On Jul 23, 2019
A true definition of a weak man. Can you imagine? The woman still had the guts to seperate them

(1) (Reply)

Gunmen Killed Four Policemen In Oraifite , Anambra Snatch Rifles / Young Girl Hospitalized After Boyfriend Utilized Herbs To Boost Performance / EXPOSED!!!UWAILA VERA OMOZUWA: The Wicked Person Behind Her Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.