Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Problem With My Puppie - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Problem With My Puppie (669 Views)

Pedigree Rotweiller Female Puppie Available For Just 170k / What Is The Problem With These Dogs? / Doberman Pinscher Puppie Now Available ( Pure Black Male Pup Also In The Litter) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Problem With My Puppie by mafiano1986: 8:36pm On Jul 22, 2019
I acquired 2 mongrel puppies but I don't know why one of them is very angry, he refuses to play with the other puppy, he keeps growling at me and refuses to eat, he was not like that when I picked him up, he was much jovial from where I picked him up, it was when I brought him home, all this anger started and I did not do anything to him and yet he is angry with me.

What could be the problem?
Re: Problem With My Puppie by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 22, 2019
mafiano1986:
I acquired 2 mongrel puppies but I don't know why one of them is very angry, he refuses to play with the other puppy, he keeps growling at me and refuses to eat, he was not like that when I picked him up, he was much jovial from where I picked him up, it was when I brought him home, all this anger started and I did not do anything to him and yet he is angry with me.

E go soon stop
Re: Problem With My Puppie by mysticgal(f): 9:55pm On Jul 22, 2019
mafiano1986:

you are funny....wetin you think say you do the puppy
Re: Problem With My Puppie by mafiano1986: 10:21pm On Jul 22, 2019
Atiku:

E go soon stop
I really hope so.
Re: Problem With My Puppie by Jackonsy(m): 1:54pm On Jul 23, 2019
Terrestrial adaptation
Re: Problem With My Puppie by mafiano1986: 3:38pm On Jul 23, 2019
Jackonsy:
Terrestrial adaptation
Oh is that what they call it? He has now adapted very well, he even started eating, following around and playing with me.
Re: Problem With My Puppie by IamAnderson(m): 3:26am On Jul 24, 2019
Jackonsy:
Terrestrial adaptation
what you said makes no sense what so ever tho. how is a dog being aggressive terrestrial adaptation?
Re: Problem With My Puppie by IamAnderson(m): 3:27am On Jul 24, 2019
mafiano1986:

Oh is that what they call it? He has now adapted very well, he even started eating, following around and playing with me.
the reason why the dog was acting strange was because he was just nervous being in a new environment with a new owner.
with time he'll get used to everything and become free, it happens with some puppies.
Re: Problem With My Puppie by mafiano1986: 3:34pm On Jul 24, 2019
IamAnderson:

the reason why the dog was acting strange was because he was just nervous being in a new environment with a new owner.
with time he'll get used to everything and become free, it happens with some puppies.
Yea, he already adapted and is now free.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

All MALE Lhasa Apso Puppies Available To New Homes.. / Man Advice People To Sit Their Dogs Down And Start Educating Them. PHOTOS / Seven Weeks Old Boerboel + Pitbull Puppies For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.