Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,649 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Prophet Urbert Angel Distributes 70,000 Copies Of Rhapsody Of Realities - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Urbert Angel Distributes 70,000 Copies Of Rhapsody Of Realities (1278 Views)

Eid-el-kabir: Church Distributes Food, Cash To Muslims In Kaduna State (photo) / Pastor Enenche Donates Borehole, Distributes Items In Abuja To Mark Birthday / Dunamis Distributes Food Items For The 4th Time (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Urbert Angel Distributes 70,000 Copies Of Rhapsody Of Realities by Joagbaje(m): 4:36am On Jul 23, 2019
Starting with the President of Uganda, Prophet urbert angel who is popularly called " The Father of The Prophetic Movement" distributes several christian books among which is 70,000 copies of rhapsody of realities

https://www.zimlive.com/2019/07/17/prophet-uebert-angel-feted-in-meeting-with-ugandan-leader-museveni/

Re: Prophet Urbert Angel Distributes 70,000 Copies Of Rhapsody Of Realities by HitSong: 5:05am On Jul 23, 2019
Rhapsody of rubbish.
Written by a hypocrite with senseless members decieving themselves....

1 Like

Re: Prophet Urbert Angel Distributes 70,000 Copies Of Rhapsody Of Realities by Amazingman(m): 5:22am On Jul 23, 2019
HitSong:
Rhapsody of rubbish.
Written by a hypocrite with senseless members decieving themselves....

I would have said thunder faya you there but it's still morning I hold my peace and by the way that rubbish hypocrite is known worldwide for the nonsense rubbish he writes yet we don't even know you and your entire generation and lineage for the rubbish you don't do.

Like I said it's still morning, keep your hypocrisy to yourself, the rubbish cannot deceive the entire world at the same time. Baba it's still morning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Urbert Angel Distributes 70,000 Copies Of Rhapsody Of Realities by HitSong: 5:36am On Jul 23, 2019
Amazingman:

I would have said thunder faya you there but it's still morning I hold my peace and by the way that rubbish hypocrite is known worldwide for the nonsense rubbish he writes yet we don't even know you and your entire generation and lineage for the rubbish you don't do.

Like I said it's still morning, keep your hypocrisy to yourself, the rubbish cannot deceive the entire world at the same time. Baba it's still morning
Very Christlike response.
Na thunder go fire you and that your OYAKILOMEH Jerry curl head.
Re: Prophet Urbert Angel Distributes 70,000 Copies Of Rhapsody Of Realities by Amazingman(m): 6:11am On Jul 23, 2019
HitSong:

Very Christlike response.
Na thunder go fire you and that your OYAKILOMEH Jerry curl head.

Like I said, I would have , I did not say, I would have said thunder faya you well well for coming against a renowned man that has been an impact to many but like u said, Christlike no be original. Juju , who hold you not to do your own hairstyle. Na Oyakilomeh give your entire family bald head. Zombie, na Oyakilomeh cause the problems you are facing?

Alien, go back to your Underworld kingdom. There's too much light here

1 Like

Re: Prophet Urbert Angel Distributes 70,000 Copies Of Rhapsody Of Realities by Maestro21: 6:15am On Jul 23, 2019
Amazingman:

Like I said, I would have , I did not say, I would have said thunder faya you well well for coming against a renowned man that has been an impact to many but like u said, Christlike no be original. Juju , who hold you not to do your own hairstyle. Na Oyakilomeh give your entire family bald head. Zombie, na Oyakilomeh cause the problems you are facing?

Alien, well like I said it's still morning thunder Sabi fresh well well now. Isi ewu

Unbelievers always want you to be well-behaved whilst they run ragged. Shows you they know what is right and wrong.
Re: Prophet Urbert Angel Distributes 70,000 Copies Of Rhapsody Of Realities by Maestro21: 6:17am On Jul 23, 2019
Joagbaje:
Starting with the President of Uganda, Prophet urbert angel who is popularly called " The Father of The Prophetic Movement" distributes several christian books among which is 70,000 copies of rhapsody of realities

https://www.zimlive.com/2019/07/17/prophet-uebert-angel-feted-in-meeting-with-ugandan-leader-museveni/

This man has his own written books, yet decided to promote the ones of his spiritual father. That man is wise. He already knows it, but he will go far. This is genuine true humility.
Re: Prophet Urbert Angel Distributes 70,000 Copies Of Rhapsody Of Realities by Amazingman(m): 6:20am On Jul 23, 2019
Maestro21:

Unbelievers always want you to be well-behaved whilst they run ragged. Shows you they know what is right and wrong.

Am telling you, the believer should be quiet,well behaved, silent whilst they take charge.
Re: Prophet Urbert Angel Distributes 70,000 Copies Of Rhapsody Of Realities by Amazingman(m): 6:21am On Jul 23, 2019
Maestro21:

This man has his own written books, yet decided to promote the ones of his spiritual father. That man is wise. He already knows it, but he will go far. This is genuine true humility.

Exactly
Re: Prophet Urbert Angel Distributes 70,000 Copies Of Rhapsody Of Realities by Joagbaje(m): 1:00pm On Jul 23, 2019
Maestro21:

Rightly said
Re: Prophet Urbert Angel Distributes 70,000 Copies Of Rhapsody Of Realities by Dzmn: 7:21pm On Jul 23, 2019
Humility is the key word here.
Re: Prophet Urbert Angel Distributes 70,000 Copies Of Rhapsody Of Realities by Dzmn: 7:27pm On Jul 23, 2019
Joagbaje:

There are actually few men I know today with this kind of attitude displayed by the prophet. Joeagbaje is one of them

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Just In: Fire Burns Catholic Priest To Death In Nnewi (photos). / Please How True Is This[picture] / 21 Powerful Prayer Points To Connect To The Right Marriage Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.