Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

I'm Resigning From My Current Employment, What Happens To My Pencom Deductions - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I'm Resigning From My Current Employment, What Happens To My Pencom Deductions (447 Views)

Corporal Fauzziyah Shoney Detained For Resigning From The Police / My Current State Of Mind / How Long Does It Take Pencom To Give Approval? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Resigning From My Current Employment, What Happens To My Pencom Deductions by Relationshipish: 6:32am On Jul 23, 2019
So I need little. Enlightenment guys.
I've worked in this particular firm for like 3years (since my NYSC) payment is not that much because I get to expend like 35% of the whole amount on transportation monthly.

So, now, things are no longer making sense as salaries are being owed seriously while the MD bought A Honda Pilot for himself and is currently spending on his building project.. That's just by the way.

There are times we had to go for 3whole months without salaries and debt would have accrued. Three months salaries put together would then be useless after.
I'm honestly tired of the job, the life style and even environment and want to move on.

But my concern here is about the monthly PENCOM deductions that was made over the years.
What's really going to happen to that?
Is it actually my money now? Like can I request for it?
Re: I'm Resigning From My Current Employment, What Happens To My Pencom Deductions by TollaniINC(f): 7:13am On Jul 23, 2019
Ask Pencom
Re: I'm Resigning From My Current Employment, What Happens To My Pencom Deductions by Raysleek: 7:24am On Jul 23, 2019
Was your deducted pension funds remitted to your pension account?
Re: I'm Resigning From My Current Employment, What Happens To My Pencom Deductions by Relationshipish: 1:05am On Jul 24, 2019
Raysleek:
Was your deducted pension funds remitted to your pension account?
Yes I get monthly alerts
Re: I'm Resigning From My Current Employment, What Happens To My Pencom Deductions by Raysleek: 8:31am On Jul 24, 2019
Relationshipish:

Yes I get monthly alerts
then you have nothing to worry about.. In your next job continue with the same pension account or you can to to your pfa for enquiries. Your pension is your own account and only you has control over it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Access Bank Pregnant Staff Collapse On Receiving Sack Letter / This Lockdown Make A Lot Of Nigerian's Suffer / Am Building A Website For Free For 5 Persons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.