Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,005 members, 7,821,524 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Imade's Funny Response To What Her Father, Davido Does For A Living - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Imade's Funny Response To What Her Father, Davido Does For A Living (52224 Views)

Hailey Adeleke Kisses Her Father, Davido / "Davido Does Not Carry Olosho" - Donjazzy Defends Davido After Being Accused. / Davido Does The "Shaku Shaku" Dance (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imade's Funny Response To What Her Father, Davido Does For A Living by Ugosample(m): 12:33pm On Jul 23, 2019
this made me laugh cheesy cheesy
Re: Imade's Funny Response To What Her Father, Davido Does For A Living by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 23, 2019
Happy home, I pray grin
Re: Imade's Funny Response To What Her Father, Davido Does For A Living by maklelemakukula(m): 12:53pm On Jul 23, 2019
bennynaza:
Ever wondered what weird shit the man who first discovered milk was doing to that cow
was a woman though grin
Re: Imade's Funny Response To What Her Father, Davido Does For A Living by batstan(m): 12:55pm On Jul 23, 2019
queenxey1:
Dangote daughter is begging me too marry her but I refused. I cannot marry a girl whose father sales cement�� I knw my worth

Lesbo?
Re: Imade's Funny Response To What Her Father, Davido Does For A Living by mrdrama: 12:55pm On Jul 23, 2019
queenxey1:
Dangote daughter is begging me too marry her but I refused. I cannot marry a girl whose father sales cement�� I knw my worth
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Imade's Funny Response To What Her Father, Davido Does For A Living by toprealman: 1:20pm On Jul 23, 2019
chivera018:
Davido is a more responsible father than Wizkid. Kudos to him.
How does this affect you as an individual? The two are making money this very moment......leave them alone. Both are "fire fire" (according to Imade) musicians, both have kids out of wedlock.....both are on fire.
Re: Imade's Funny Response To What Her Father, Davido Does For A Living by Enemyofpeace: 1:31pm On Jul 23, 2019
To burn childrens especially femail childrens just dey hungry me die.
Re: Imade's Funny Response To What Her Father, Davido Does For A Living by iamapplord(m): 1:32pm On Jul 23, 2019
Re: Imade's Funny Response To What Her Father, Davido Does For A Living by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 23, 2019
At 4 she can do better at least with all the expensive education and exposure. She should be able to say he is a singer or musician. My son at 3 could call my organization and say, see daddy's office when we drive by.

1 Like

Re: Imade's Funny Response To What Her Father, Davido Does For A Living by micxwell(m): 1:48pm On Jul 23, 2019
queenxey1:
Your worth?
Re: Imade's Funny Response To What Her Father, Davido Does For A Living by INTEGRITYA1(m): 1:55pm On Jul 23, 2019
GOFRONT:
grin cheesy

And after this drama, He will hand over Imade to her mother Sophia, then he will go and start shining Chioma's Congo....

Most likely, the young Damsel was in spirit when she replied Fire Fire as what her father is doing for living.

Na joke o.
Re: Imade's Funny Response To What Her Father, Davido Does For A Living by Seunnzy(m): 2:05pm On Jul 23, 2019
Gaggi:
At 4 she can do better at least with all the expensive education and exposure. She should be able to say he is a singer or musician. My son at 3 could call my organization and say, see daddy's office when we drive by.
As in the way some hediots asslick celebs ehn..
Re: Imade's Funny Response To What Her Father, Davido Does For A Living by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 23, 2019
Jesus!!! This nonsense made it to nairaland? Jesus WEPT! Tueh
Re: Imade's Funny Response To What Her Father, Davido Does For A Living by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 23, 2019
grin
Re: Imade's Funny Response To What Her Father, Davido Does For A Living by greggng: 3:19pm On Jul 23, 2019
chivera018:
Davido is a more responsible father than Wizkid. Kudos to him.

Stop comparing them...the are two different people....they have different DNA in them ...different family background....and different outlook to life. Wizkid has his own way of caring for his kids....don't mind those baby mamas running their mouth.
Re: Imade's Funny Response To What Her Father, Davido Does For A Living by wakes: 3:33pm On Jul 23, 2019
:8
Re: Imade's Funny Response To What Her Father, Davido Does For A Living by YoungAncient1: 3:34pm On Jul 23, 2019
queenxey1:
people dey dis naija o gringringrin Abeg give me her number; i don buy land na to build remain.
Re: Imade's Funny Response To What Her Father, Davido Does For A Living by Amanda4life: 4:07pm On Jul 23, 2019
Gaggi:

Considering her expensive school i expected her to do better than that.

The person who asked the question na real olodo.
Re: Imade's Funny Response To What Her Father, Davido Does For A Living by kidscamp(m): 4:11pm On Jul 23, 2019
queenxey1:
Your worth kill you there
Re: Imade's Funny Response To What Her Father, Davido Does For A Living by foster212: 5:57pm On Jul 23, 2019
She don turn wire wire music to fire fire. Hmm!
Re: Imade's Funny Response To What Her Father, Davido Does For A Living by BarrElChapo(m): 7:18pm On Jul 23, 2019
Burn ? Serial killer spotted shocked
Enemyofpeace:
To burn childrens especially femail childrens just dey hungry me die.
Re: Imade's Funny Response To What Her Father, Davido Does For A Living by Moneywirer: 7:28pm On Jul 23, 2019
bennynaza:
Ever wondered what weird shit the man who first discovered milk was doing to that cow

thought provoking

Re: Imade's Funny Response To What Her Father, Davido Does For A Living by IvoryFever: 10:20pm On Jul 23, 2019
Only God knows what my daughter will answer when asked ....I need a job o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bobrisky Meets With Blac Chyna (Photos, Video) / Oluwafunsho Olofinmakin Is Dead! Dies Mysteriously / Tonto Dikeh's Beauty: Natural Or Artificial? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.