Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,517 members, 7,850,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:57 AM

'Man Of The Match' Wins Live Chicken In Malawi (Photo) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 'Man Of The Match' Wins Live Chicken In Malawi (Photo) (45362 Views)

Russia Bans Nigerian Supporters From Bringing Live Chicken Into Stadium / Referee Kills Player In Malawi During A Football Match / Shehu Abdullahi Wins "Man Of The Match", Collects N1m &10 Bags Of Rice (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Man Of The Match' Wins Live Chicken In Malawi (Photo) by Austineva(m): 1:42pm On Jul 23, 2019
Na them?

Re: 'Man Of The Match' Wins Live Chicken In Malawi (Photo) by tintingz(m): 1:56pm On Jul 23, 2019
Maybe it's a culture.
Re: 'Man Of The Match' Wins Live Chicken In Malawi (Photo) by wristbangle: 1:59pm On Jul 23, 2019
grin grin

This continent called Africa eh
Re: 'Man Of The Match' Wins Live Chicken In Malawi (Photo) by NDNG: 2:01pm On Jul 23, 2019
all these pple shouting Africa and foolishness, if all this guys fan should gift him one one fowl or its money equivalent. this guy go rich pass some Nigeria players our govt abandoned
Re: 'Man Of The Match' Wins Live Chicken In Malawi (Photo) by mixta140: 2:10pm On Jul 23, 2019
Dis one weak me oooo grin

For stubborn STD check my signature.
Re: 'Man Of The Match' Wins Live Chicken In Malawi (Photo) by fortunechy(m): 2:12pm On Jul 23, 2019
Abeg, what curse Africa??
Re: 'Man Of The Match' Wins Live Chicken In Malawi (Photo) by perryy(m): 2:13pm On Jul 23, 2019
That is their culture . Gift of chicken is highly valued in Malawi's culture . If you are offered a chicken gift,it means your feat has been recognized. The persons who also offer such gift are also being viewed as favoured and benevolent.
Re: 'Man Of The Match' Wins Live Chicken In Malawi (Photo) by nonyofor2(m): 2:32pm On Jul 23, 2019
Is it not better than that thing they give@ AFCON
Re: 'Man Of The Match' Wins Live Chicken In Malawi (Photo) by mozona(m): 2:38pm On Jul 23, 2019
what!
Re: 'Man Of The Match' Wins Live Chicken In Malawi (Photo) by Annabanner: 2:42pm On Jul 23, 2019
Re: 'Man Of The Match' Wins Live Chicken In Malawi (Photo) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 2:53pm On Jul 23, 2019
Ok! Just a fan!
Re: 'Man Of The Match' Wins Live Chicken In Malawi (Photo) by showafrica(m): 3:11pm On Jul 23, 2019
Charleys:
I love this, we should all replicate this.

Me too, some guys up there did not read. Fan gave him this big chicken, I like it
Re: 'Man Of The Match' Wins Live Chicken In Malawi (Photo) by wakes: 3:11pm On Jul 23, 2019
Congratulations! cheesy
Re: 'Man Of The Match' Wins Live Chicken In Malawi (Photo) by TissuePaper: 3:20pm On Jul 23, 2019
thaoriginator:
It's healthier than ours cry
boss i wan learn this patois abeg put a badman through na smiley
Re: 'Man Of The Match' Wins Live Chicken In Malawi (Photo) by Haddeyholler(m): 4:28pm On Jul 23, 2019
The blood of zakariah! ! ! !
GistMore11:
Nyasa Big Bullets’ striker, Hassan Kajoke, receives a live chicken from a fan after scoring a brace against Karonga United, on Sunday, in Malawi.

See more; http://gistmore.com/man-of-the-match-wins-live-chicken-in-malawi-photo
Re: 'Man Of The Match' Wins Live Chicken In Malawi (Photo) by thaoriginator: 4:44pm On Jul 23, 2019
TissuePaper:
boss i wan learn this patois abeg put a badman through na smiley
fi real breda?? It a eazi ting enuh. Yuh haffi put yah mind pon it man..
Re: 'Man Of The Match' Wins Live Chicken In Malawi (Photo) by TissuePaper: 5:02pm On Jul 23, 2019
thaoriginator:
fi real breda?? It a eazi ting enuh. Yuh haffi put yah mind pon it man..
i have pmed you .... Lets do this on whatsapp ..thanks bredda
Re: 'Man Of The Match' Wins Live Chicken In Malawi (Photo) by Emmatech71(m): 5:29pm On Jul 23, 2019
Africa sha, which live chicken to player. I wonder oo, and wonder shall never end..
Re: 'Man Of The Match' Wins Live Chicken In Malawi (Photo) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 5:45pm On Jul 23, 2019
izzou:
Even a street organised championship won't give that to a man of the match

He is just a fan, he might be a poultry owner.
Re: 'Man Of The Match' Wins Live Chicken In Malawi (Photo) by thaoriginator: 6:53pm On Jul 23, 2019
TissuePaper:
i have pmed you .... Lets do this on whatsapp ..thanks bredda
me nah use dat a email now. Contact me inna yah so sirdincredible@gmail.com
Re: 'Man Of The Match' Wins Live Chicken In Malawi (Photo) by themanderon: 7:23pm On Jul 23, 2019
Damfostopper:
Buy local to grow local lol...... Malawi??..... that country and Zimbabwe should be merge together to join with South Africa

That country Malawi that you are looking down on provides 24hrs electricity to its citizens something that has proved impossible down here, has good well Tared road network and has a relatively good economy unlike what we have here. All these they achieved without having much natural resources.
Also they recently had their presidential election and it was not a warzone compared to the disaster of an election we had here.
Africa is actually bigger than Nigeria and I dare say there are many countries doing very much better than the sleeping behemoth called Nigeria.
Re: 'Man Of The Match' Wins Live Chicken In Malawi (Photo) by Greatzeus(m): 8:16pm On Jul 23, 2019
In Akon's voice
" I am from Africa Africa,This is from Africa Africa" grin
Re: 'Man Of The Match' Wins Live Chicken In Malawi (Photo) by CTechHub(m): 8:50pm On Jul 23, 2019
A chicken a day, keeps the doctor away
Re: 'Man Of The Match' Wins Live Chicken In Malawi (Photo) by MduZA: 9:00pm On Jul 23, 2019
This part of the city of lilongwe in Malawi is beautiful though...you will hardly see this beauty in many African countries including your "Kruger"

Re: 'Man Of The Match' Wins Live Chicken In Malawi (Photo) by ledaman: 10:20pm On Jul 23, 2019
Nice gesture I swear!
Re: 'Man Of The Match' Wins Live Chicken In Malawi (Photo) by MrOIO(m): 10:22pm On Jul 23, 2019
daddytime:
Nice gesture and way to go...
He needs to eat and replenish the energy depleted on the field of play.
Who carved wood or yeye plaque epp
Africans get sense jare
Chop and shiit grin
I support your point brother. this one is way better than plaque
Re: 'Man Of The Match' Wins Live Chicken In Malawi (Photo) by TGMISKY(m): 10:54pm On Jul 23, 2019
Nice move by the fan. Afterall EPL uses wine
Re: 'Man Of The Match' Wins Live Chicken In Malawi (Photo) by IronGalaxy: 11:18pm On Jul 23, 2019
Damfostopper:
Buy local to grow local lol...... Malawi??..... that country and Zimbabwe should be merge together to join with South Africa
here we go again. What do South Africans have to do with this?
Re: 'Man Of The Match' Wins Live Chicken In Malawi (Photo) by people3: 3:59am On Jul 24, 2019
Lol Africa on the go

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Spanish Fans Angry At Hazard's Reaction To Being Kicked Out Of Champions League / Stephen Keshi's Children Visit NFF / Rohr Pose For Picture With His Medal Along With Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.