Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,650 members, 7,823,840 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

The Infinix S4 Pro Is Out!! See The Infinix S4 Pro Specs, Reviews And Price - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Infinix S4 Pro Is Out!! See The Infinix S4 Pro Specs, Reviews And Price (3232 Views)

My Experience at The Infinix S4 Hangout In Abuja / Infinix Note 5 Or Infinix S4 Which Is Better / Infinix Hot 7 And Infinix Hot 7 Pro Specs : Upcoming Infinix Smartphone In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Infinix S4 Pro Is Out!! See The Infinix S4 Pro Specs, Reviews And Price by Earnersweb(m): 11:09am On Jul 23, 2019
Just after we had the Infinix s4 from the Infinix. Now they've come up again with a bigger surprise! " the Infinix s4 pro '" which is 32mp selfie camera.

Unlike the s4 which is just 3gb ram and internal storage of 32gb..the s4 PRO is 6gb ram and 62 GB storage, yet it is still cheap.

It's 4000mah battery capacity which could power up to 2days of use. All these quality features, but yet it's affordable shocked

See full specs , photos and price here - https://kcgist.com/infinix-s4-pro-specs-price-and-review-2019-2/

The Infinix s4 PRO is the best android I have seen from the Infinix oo, I think its high time we stop criticizing the infinix company grin

Pls if you've came across the Infinix s4 pro, kindly indicate below
Re: The Infinix S4 Pro Is Out!! See The Infinix S4 Pro Specs, Reviews And Price by Holywizard: 11:13am On Jul 23, 2019
How much
Re: The Infinix S4 Pro Is Out!! See The Infinix S4 Pro Specs, Reviews And Price by Norman4real(m): 12:47pm On Jul 23, 2019
It doesn't make sense to just increase storage capacity and call that a "pro". I'd want to see a better processor at least.

5 Likes

Re: The Infinix S4 Pro Is Out!! See The Infinix S4 Pro Specs, Reviews And Price by drjprince: 2:36pm On Jul 23, 2019
Norman4real:
It doesn't make sense to just increase storage capacity and call that a "pro". I'd want to see a better processor at least.
infinix with latest processor,we know it is impossible grin

7 Likes

Re: The Infinix S4 Pro Is Out!! See The Infinix S4 Pro Specs, Reviews And Price by gsparks01(m): 4:22pm On Jul 23, 2019
grin

14 Likes

Re: The Infinix S4 Pro Is Out!! See The Infinix S4 Pro Specs, Reviews And Price by Mckandre(m): 4:55pm On Jul 23, 2019
Earnersweb:
Just after we had the Infinix s4 from the Infinix. Now they've come up again with a bigger surprise! " the Infinix s4 pro '" which is 32mp selfie camera.

Unlike the s4 which is just 3gb ram and internal storage of 32gb..the s4 PRO is 6gb ram and 62 GB storage, yet it is still cheap.

It's 4000mah battery capacity which could power up to 2days of use. All these quality features, but yet it's affordable shocked

just imagine what this OP is boasting on about,an increment of few rams nd storages. When the paramount should vbin a better processor, better camera sensors nd the rest. undecided

1 Like

Re: The Infinix S4 Pro Is Out!! See The Infinix S4 Pro Specs, Reviews And Price by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 23, 2019
someone said you guys don't advertise your phone with the model of processor... you are hidding something

3 Likes

Re: The Infinix S4 Pro Is Out!! See The Infinix S4 Pro Specs, Reviews And Price by drjprince: 7:44pm On Jul 23, 2019
samyd1:
someone said you guys don't advertise your phone with the model of processor... you are hidding something
they are ashamed of the processors their phones use infinix/tecno na waste

3 Likes

Re: The Infinix S4 Pro Is Out!! See The Infinix S4 Pro Specs, Reviews And Price by Norman4real(m): 8:25pm On Jul 23, 2019
gsparks01:
grin
hahahahaha, nice meme
Re: The Infinix S4 Pro Is Out!! See The Infinix S4 Pro Specs, Reviews And Price by ZesusHVWritter(m): 8:35pm On Jul 23, 2019
Earnersweb:

The Infinix s4 PRO is the best android I have seen from the Infinix oo, I think its high time we stop criticizing the infinix company grin

If you think you have to stop criticising infinix because of their mediocrity or the adding of more ram and storage space to a device that is already poor and substandard in every aspect of it's assembling, then please go ahead.
But for me, I have not seen anything as woeful or as discouraging as the mentioning of the infinix s4 pro.

It appears infinix[transission] is dull of hearing and bereaved of understanding. Otherwise, look at the huawei y9 prime a successor to y9,
Look at the xiaomi redmi note 7 pro, an upgrade to the note 7.
In case you want more, look in the direction of the lenovo z6, z6 lite and z6 pro.
Then reaffirm your statement of infinix deserving anything other than criticism and complete abstaining from their inferior, backdated overpriced and fault filled devices they flood the Nigeria market with.

Infinix is deluded by poor visionaries and ignorant of technological advancement. Their end is timed.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Infinix S4 Pro Is Out!! See The Infinix S4 Pro Specs, Reviews And Price by drjprince: 9:36pm On Jul 23, 2019
ZesusHVWritter:

If you think you have to stop criticising infinix because of their mediocrity or the adding of more ram and storage space to a device that is already poor and substandard in every aspect of it's assembling, then please go ahead.
But for me, I have not seen anything as woeful or as discouraging as the mentioning of the infinix s4 pro.

It appears infinix[transission] is dull of hearing and bereaved of understanding. Otherwise, look at the huawei y9 prime a successor to y9,
Look at the xiaomi redmi note 7 pro, an upgrade to the note 7.
In case you want more, look in the direction of the lenovo z6, z6 lite and z6 pro.
Then reaffirm your statement of infinix deserving anything other than criticism and complete abstaining from their inferior, backdated overpriced and fault filled devices they flood the Nigeria market with.

Infinix is deluded by poor visionaries and ignorant of technological advancement. Their end is timed.
baba well said

4 Likes

Re: The Infinix S4 Pro Is Out!! See The Infinix S4 Pro Specs, Reviews And Price by Adeiza2200(m): 10:19pm On Jul 23, 2019
The s4pro is not new jare, it was launched with s4, stop publishing fake news
Re: The Infinix S4 Pro Is Out!! See The Infinix S4 Pro Specs, Reviews And Price by kingxsamz(m): 12:10am On Jul 24, 2019
undecided Infinix and his brother tecno keep deceiving Nigerians.
Just produce one crappy device and give it 6gb ram, boom! their fans are already going crazy.
Re: The Infinix S4 Pro Is Out!! See The Infinix S4 Pro Specs, Reviews And Price by amaben2020(m): 6:45am On Jul 24, 2019
drjprince:
infinix with latest processor,we know it is impossible grin
Abeg stop mocking yourself, the price of this phone at 65k is very okay, I'm using the infinix note 5 and it's butterysmooth, infinix is my brand with or without the overpriced snapdragon
Re: The Infinix S4 Pro Is Out!! See The Infinix S4 Pro Specs, Reviews And Price by Nobody: 7:02am On Jul 24, 2019
amaben2020:

Abeg stop mocking yourself, the price of this phone at 65k is very okay, I'm using the infinix note 5 and it's butterysmooth, infinix is my brand with or without the overpriced snapdragon
the note 5 is unarguably one of the best if not the best infinix phone they ve produced..all thanks to android one
Re: The Infinix S4 Pro Is Out!! See The Infinix S4 Pro Specs, Reviews And Price by drjprince: 7:12am On Jul 24, 2019
amaben2020:

what do you know about buttersmooth grin grin grin, and the fact that infinix are cursed to use inferior stuff for there product doesnot snapdragon is overpriced,

1 Like

Re: The Infinix S4 Pro Is Out!! See The Infinix S4 Pro Specs, Reviews And Price by ZesusHVWritter(m): 10:37am On Jul 24, 2019
amaben2020:

65k with an underpriced chipset mtk p35, yet it cost more than the redmi 7 which uses the overpriced snapdragon chipset.
In other words, according to you, infinix is all-rounder cheap, while any device using snapdragon chipset is affordable i.e overpriced in terms of value to any infinix device, but infinix is overpriced in terms of pricing when compared to any device using snapdragon chipset.

1 Like

Re: The Infinix S4 Pro Is Out!! See The Infinix S4 Pro Specs, Reviews And Price by Earnersweb(m): 9:53am On Aug 05, 2019
Ok
Re: The Infinix S4 Pro Is Out!! See The Infinix S4 Pro Specs, Reviews And Price by Ayebaeapretai(f): 12:08pm On Aug 07, 2019
krattoss:
the note 5 is unarguably one of the best if not the best infinix phone they ve produced..all thanks to android one
cheesy
Re: The Infinix S4 Pro Is Out!! See The Infinix S4 Pro Specs, Reviews And Price by Earnersweb(m): 1:52am On Aug 19, 2019
Cool. Yes
Re: The Infinix S4 Pro Is Out!! See The Infinix S4 Pro Specs, Reviews And Price by Homeyfav: 8:19am On Nov 07, 2019
';,.

(1) (Reply)

Itel Intoduces The A48 And A25 Pro Smartphones / Tecno Takes Over Computer Village Like Never Before ( Photos ) / MTN GPRS, WAP And MMS No Longer Free!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.