Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:57 AM

I Sounded Like Celine Dion On My Song With Beyonce – Shatta Wale - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Sounded Like Celine Dion On My Song With Beyonce – Shatta Wale (1048 Views)

Celine Dion At Grammy: Picture / Yemi Alade Meets With Beyonce / Celine Dion's Look In The 1990's Vs 2019(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Sounded Like Celine Dion On My Song With Beyonce – Shatta Wale by Lekzyloaded: 1:25pm On Jul 23, 2019
Ghanian Superstar, Shatta Wale has claimed that after listening to his voice on his collaboration with Beyonce, he can finally confirm that he sounds just like the Canadian singer, Celine Dion.

The Ghanaian singer also revealed that he has been receiving calls for international projects, since Beyoncé’s Lion King album was released.

On having a silky voice like Celine Dion, Shatta Wale said in an interview he granted;

“A lot of producers around the world have contacted me with most saying that they like my voice. It was after that I listened to my voice well and I realized that I sound like Celine Dion.”

Earleier before now, the singer revealed that he will be going with Beyonce on the Album tour.

He said;

“She’s (Beyonce) gonna go on tour… They’ve told us, we are gonna be on that tour ( SM team), “

He further referred to Sarkodie as a hypocrite who isn’t truly proud of his progress

Other African Artistes featured on the album include; Yemi Alade, Tekno, Tiwa Savage, Burna Boy, Wizkid and Mr. Eazi.

While speaking on the new album, Beyonce said that she worked with aforementioned artistes because she wanted to ensure that she worked with the best from Africa and not just sample sounds from Africa.

Source: https://www.gistkit.com/entertainment/i-sounded-like-celine-dion-on-my-song-with-beyonce-shatta-wale/

Lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique seun missyb3 rocknation

Re: I Sounded Like Celine Dion On My Song With Beyonce – Shatta Wale by Lekzyloaded: 1:27pm On Jul 23, 2019

Re: I Sounded Like Celine Dion On My Song With Beyonce – Shatta Wale by Davash222(m): 1:28pm On Jul 23, 2019
Na Beyoncé cause all these nonsense!!

2 Likes

Re: I Sounded Like Celine Dion On My Song With Beyonce – Shatta Wale by Nbote(m): 1:35pm On Jul 23, 2019
Lolzzz... See dis noise maker feeling funky... Somebody don dey add pepper for d weed wey dis guy dey take... Producers all over d world calling dat dey like ur voice? Some ppl dey prank dis guy and he has no idea

Re: I Sounded Like Celine Dion On My Song With Beyonce – Shatta Wale by Trippledee(m): 2:11pm On Jul 23, 2019
Power of weed
Re: I Sounded Like Celine Dion On My Song With Beyonce – Shatta Wale by onlinetomola(m): 2:52pm On Jul 23, 2019
After d mumu don smoke Kumasi Weed grin
Re: I Sounded Like Celine Dion On My Song With Beyonce – Shatta Wale by emitope: 3:39pm On Jul 23, 2019
Celine Dion?
He most likely meant Selena Odion.

2 Likes

Re: I Sounded Like Celine Dion On My Song With Beyonce – Shatta Wale by GbengaAwe042(m): 3:54pm On Jul 23, 2019
emitope:
Celine Dion?
He most likely meant Selena Odion.
hahahahahahah, You harsh oooo
Selena Odion from Ghana abi?
Re: I Sounded Like Celine Dion On My Song With Beyonce – Shatta Wale by emitope: 4:07pm On Jul 23, 2019
GbengaAwe042:

hahahahahahah, You harsh oooo
Selena Odion from Ghana abi?
Yea. Tema precisely.
Re: I Sounded Like Celine Dion On My Song With Beyonce – Shatta Wale by Pamatips: 4:13pm On Jul 23, 2019
The Ghanian Noise Maker
Re: I Sounded Like Celine Dion On My Song With Beyonce – Shatta Wale by Hintona(f): 8:54pm On Jul 23, 2019
He will just be deceiving himself
Davido sounds like Celine Dion compared to him sef

(1) (Reply)

The Crocodile Cake He Ordered Vs The Monster He Got / Popular Actress Toyin Abraham & Kola Ajeyemi Wedding,reportedly Welcomes A Baby / Biography Of Comedian Kennyblaq And How He Started.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.