Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,238 members, 7,811,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Emir Sanusi Took His Family To Cinema In UK (Photos) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Emir Sanusi Took His Family To Cinema In UK (Photos) (54926 Views)

Emir Sanusi Returns From London, Welcomed In Style As He Arrives Kano / Emir Sanusi Appointed By UN As SDGs Advocate / Man Who Visited Emir Sanusi’s Library In Kano Is Shocked (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emir Sanusi Took His Family To Cinema In UK (Photos) by pressmanng: 6:54pm On Jul 23, 2019
The Emir of Kano, Muhammad Sanusi II was in United Kingdom to celebrate his son, Adamu Lamido Sanusi for graduating from The University of Manchester.

During his stay in UK Emir Sanusi and his family went to Cinema together for the first time in a while as stated by his son, Adam through his Instagram page.

https://www.pressmanng.com/2019/07/see-how-emir-of-kano-took-his-family-to.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Took His Family To Cinema In UK (Photos) by Natoski5(m): 6:57pm On Jul 23, 2019
Cute people.....na him I come mistaken come across one of him daughter, I go just give am belle vry fast, marriage straight up, be4 you know dem go jos give me one political position grin grin

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Emir Sanusi Took His Family To Cinema In UK (Photos) by RiyaGoddess(f): 7:03pm On Jul 23, 2019
Beautiful Family.
Read my signature

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi Took His Family To Cinema In UK (Photos) by thesicilian: 7:11pm On Jul 23, 2019
Money makes all things beautiful.

25 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Took His Family To Cinema In UK (Photos) by EkunKekere: 7:13pm On Jul 23, 2019
grin

This man is a renegade.

5 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Took His Family To Cinema In UK (Photos) by madridguy(m): 7:18pm On Jul 23, 2019
See fine wink wink wink wink
Re: Emir Sanusi Took His Family To Cinema In UK (Photos) by Blizzy9ja: 7:42pm On Jul 23, 2019
And not all his daughters are wearing the hijab...

But you'll see poor muslims making noise upandan because of the nonsense

146 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Emir Sanusi Took His Family To Cinema In UK (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:59pm On Jul 23, 2019
The important question IS: what movie they went to see....?!

13 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Took His Family To Cinema In UK (Photos) by starbuck(f): 9:24pm On Jul 23, 2019
Gandollar would witch hunt for this undecided undecided

So I am untop of NwaAmaikpe shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi Took His Family To Cinema In UK (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 9:24pm On Jul 23, 2019
shocked

Emir Sanusi of all people should know what is haram and what is halal.
There is no justification for exposing his kids to the dangers of the cinema.
Only kafirs indulge in such edification of the flesh.

90 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Emir Sanusi Took His Family To Cinema In UK (Photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:25pm On Jul 23, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Another one

12 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Took His Family To Cinema In UK (Photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:25pm On Jul 23, 2019
Maybe I can get masina from those
Re: Emir Sanusi Took His Family To Cinema In UK (Photos) by JubrilBuhari: 9:25pm On Jul 23, 2019
Haram!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi Took His Family To Cinema In UK (Photos) by Onlinealaba(m): 9:25pm On Jul 23, 2019
Emir wey Sabi.. enjoy sir

Check my signature
Re: Emir Sanusi Took His Family To Cinema In UK (Photos) by Pearlyakin(m): 9:25pm On Jul 23, 2019
The man looks quite old compare to the CBN days

5 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Took His Family To Cinema In UK (Photos) by KidsNEXTdoor: 9:25pm On Jul 23, 2019
They should be doing this in Saudi Arabia or Yemen

This is Haram...

Allah is angry

9 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Took His Family To Cinema In UK (Photos) by augustab(f): 9:26pm On Jul 23, 2019
If i say its public funds now, some deluded, born to suffer, poor unfortunate souls that cant differentiate sexual orientation from poor narcissitic governance will come for my black ass

3 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Took His Family To Cinema In UK (Photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:26pm On Jul 23, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
The important question IS: what movie they went to see....?!

Prison Break

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emir Sanusi Took His Family To Cinema In UK (Photos) by blowjob: 9:27pm On Jul 23, 2019
HAARAM grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

NIGGAS grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy

smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi Took His Family To Cinema In UK (Photos) by Ayemileto(m): 9:28pm On Jul 23, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Emir Sanusi of all people should know what is haram and what is halal.

Why will he take his daughters whose hairs are indecently exposed to the cinema where they can make other men lust after them

Welcome back bro

7 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Took His Family To Cinema In UK (Photos) by Celebsnews: 9:28pm On Jul 23, 2019
Saw this man's convoy on the streets of Kano the other day with his Royce Rolls and plenty entourage.

Na wao, him sha like show off too O.

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Took His Family To Cinema In UK (Photos) by Pavore9: 9:29pm On Jul 23, 2019
Money no be problem! cheesy
Re: Emir Sanusi Took His Family To Cinema In UK (Photos) by wizardus: 9:29pm On Jul 23, 2019
Enjoyment gallour Meanwhile home land dey very porous. ..

See recent riots in abuja

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36C0Huzp4CQ
Re: Emir Sanusi Took His Family To Cinema In UK (Photos) by sagio09: 9:30pm On Jul 23, 2019
With our CBN money cry
Re: Emir Sanusi Took His Family To Cinema In UK (Photos) by Teejayphillip(m): 9:31pm On Jul 23, 2019
We are waiting and watching grin grin grin

Re: Emir Sanusi Took His Family To Cinema In UK (Photos) by ipobarethieves: 9:32pm On Jul 23, 2019
sad sad the hopeless pipu back home are busy killing themselves. See Sanusi and his pipu shinning their teeth In Obodo oyinbo land

3 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Took His Family To Cinema In UK (Photos) by Longcucumber(m): 9:33pm On Jul 23, 2019
These once day chop life proper proper and some mumu day kill themselves proper proper for abuja.

4 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Took His Family To Cinema In UK (Photos) by Gosj01(m): 9:33pm On Jul 23, 2019
Money is good!

I sell cheap and super neat laptops.

Details on signature.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fredrick Obateru Akinruntan: I Am The Leader Of All Obas In Yorubaland / Eheneden Erediauwa To Be Crowned Oba Of Benin / Masquerade Spotted Asking A Lady For Her Phone Number (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.