Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

2nd round of merit list release by lagos state university - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2nd round of merit list release by lagos state university (3622 Views)

Unilorin Remedial Supplementary List Release For 2010/2011 Session. / aa / Uniport; What Type Of Merit List Is This Witout Engineering Courses List? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2nd round of merit list release by lagos state university by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 17, 2010
@Ajasa. What if one is given another course he never chose. What's the way out??
Re: 2nd round of merit list release by lagos state university by somubz(m): 7:15pm On Oct 17, 2010
@ajasa4link, nd others Pls, I had 55 in d pstutme 4 LAW. I was no 163 of 387 in d recently posted order of marks scored by lagosians. So, is there still hope bcus d admited indigines are 91 nd non indgn 37 together 128 nd what is d minimum lasu can admit in every faculty? LAW 2b direct Pls, wit alarcrity,
Re: 2nd round of merit list release by lagos state university by luvola(m): 7:51pm On Oct 17, 2010
lasu
Re: 2nd round of merit list release by lagos state university by Donlekins: 11:18am On Oct 19, 2010
After 2 year and all prayer.I thank God i atlast gain admission in my dream school ( lasu ) my name came out in the first round merit list course :industrial realtion and personnel management.I filled with joy, See am so happy to extent that i will like know the population of lasu students and staffs cos i want to get them 1 henessy each , lolz am so happy i congrat any other person that have gain an admission this year too please let me know you so that we can talk when we meet in the school , THANKS
Re: 2nd round of merit list release by lagos state university by maborukoje(f): 5:25pm On Oct 19, 2010
pls nairalanders my sis got 25% in d post jamb n a indigine of Lagos and want to study mass communication is dere any course she can do wit her low mark pls help
Re: 2nd round of merit list release by lagos state university by maborukoje(f): 5:25pm On Oct 19, 2010
pls nairalanders my sis got 25% in d post jamb n a indigine of Lagos and want to study mass communication is dere any course she can do wit her low mark pls help
Re: 2nd round of merit list release by lagos state university by librangyps(f): 8:05pm On Oct 19, 2010
D second list is out bt i cnt find accounting, those that mean they dnt av 2nd list. Im so scared!
Re: 2nd round of merit list release by lagos state university by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 19, 2010
librangyps:

D second list is out bt i cnt find accounting, those that mean they dnt av 2nd list. Im so scared!

There was accounting is one of the lists. Try searching by name, they may have given you another course. That's if your score is good enough!
Re: 2nd round of merit list release by lagos state university by luvola(m): 8:18pm On Oct 19, 2010
@ lib -just calmdown ,more names wil b release,wht yur post-ume score ?
Re: 2nd round of merit list release by lagos state university by Drluvola: 8:51am On Oct 20, 2010
Re: 2nd round of merit list release by lagos state university by Odunharry(m): 9:22am On Oct 20, 2010
Gud mornin my fellow nairalander.my name is odunayo.i was just granted admission in2 lasu.i put in for accting and they gave me accting education.pls,can smbody in d house enlighten me on accting edu.tanx.
Re: 2nd round of merit list release by lagos state university by Odunharry(m): 9:29am On Oct 20, 2010
Odunharry:

Gud mornin my fellow nairalander.my name is odunayo.i been granted admission in2 lasu.i put in for accting and they gave me accting education.pls,can smbody in d house enlighten me on accting edu.tanx.
Re: 2nd round of merit list release by lagos state university by Mariokasparov: 10:06am On Oct 20, 2010
I GIVE GLORY TO GOD, BECAUSE I MADE IT TO THE LASU FIRST LIST, GUYS CELEBRATE WITH ME,
Re: 2nd round of merit list release by lagos state university by librangyps(f): 10:16am On Oct 20, 2010
I scored 57, luvola pls help me check mayb they gave me another course, NWAGBARA PEACE OLUCHI
Re: 2nd round of merit list release by lagos state university by gunners4u: 10:27am On Oct 20, 2010
@luvola,pls help me i scored 54 for bus.adm. Can i be admitted in another course. Is the 2nd list out?
Re: 2nd round of merit list release by lagos state university by Slimgees(m): 11:14am On Oct 20, 2010
Abeg, help me say thanx to Baba God, he don do am again for me, i make merit list. God u too much
Re: 2nd round of merit list release by lagos state university by femsy(m): 5:32pm On Oct 20, 2010
Pls somebody help, when is lasu part_time form coming out and what are the criteria for admission.plsssssssssss ooooooooooooooo
Re: 2nd round of merit list release by lagos state university by korexes(f): 4:01pm On Oct 21, 2010
please u guys write out the requirements 4 admission processing
Re: 2nd round of merit list release by lagos state university by Donlekins: 10:02am On Dec 07, 2010
please and please all i need now is the admission requirement list so that we can get prepared Any body that know this can gist us here with that idea

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unilag 2015/2016 Admission Process / Covenant University Produces 95 1st Class / How To Change Department After Admision In University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.