Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Any Business I Can Start With 100k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Any Business I Can Start With 100k (798 Views)

Business I Can Start With #200k / Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos / I Know 20 Businesses You Can Start With 100k – Boda Lanre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Business I Can Start With 100k by Sparekey(m): 7:55pm On Jul 23, 2019
Good day house, please I need a business offline/online that I can start with 100k.
Re: Any Business I Can Start With 100k by TPound(m): 8:01pm On Jul 23, 2019
Sparekey:
Good day house, please I need a business offline/online that I can start with 100k.

Shoes and bags
Re: Any Business I Can Start With 100k by Sparekey(m): 8:05pm On Jul 23, 2019
TPound:

Shoes and bags

Already made or OK?

And will I have to import them?

Thanks for your response
Re: Any Business I Can Start With 100k by Dollypezzle: 9:11pm On Jul 23, 2019

1 Like

Re: Any Business I Can Start With 100k by Albert44(m): 3:05am On Jul 24, 2019
Look you can make good money with that on the index market. I can trade it for u while we share the profit 50/50 That me u will smile. All the funding will be done by you. The account should be created by you . I'll only guide you and you send me the login details . check my signature for my contact so we can discuss more. Tnx
Re: Any Business I Can Start With 100k by Gentlewarrior1(m): 5:18am On Jul 24, 2019
Albert44:
Look you can make good money with that on the index market. I can trade it for u while we share the profit 50/50 That me u will smile. All the funding will be done by you. The account should be created by you . I'll only guide you and you send me the login details . check my signature for my contact so we can discuss more. Tnx
Lol. So na 100k u never find since make u trade am urself

2 Likes

Re: Any Business I Can Start With 100k by Eddy90(m): 5:53am On Jul 24, 2019
Mini importation business will be a good business to start
Re: Any Business I Can Start With 100k by aywagze(m): 6:37am On Jul 24, 2019
INTERSWITCH Financial Inclusion Services Limited (IFIS) is the division of the interswitch group which has the responsibility of making financial services more inclusive especially to the unbanked population of Nigeria.

Make good profit when you become a Quickteller Paypoint agent to offer these services:
- Sell Airtime.
- Send & Receive Money.
- Pay Electricity Bills.
- Renew Startimes, GOtv & DSTV Subscription.
- Pay Insurance Premiums.
- Redeem Lottery/ Gaming Winnings.
- Settle Retail Taxes.
- Fund Mobile Wallet etc..
- You Only need ANDROID Phone OR Interswitch POS.
- ...for more inquiries.
Phone: 0 8 0 6 7 8 8 7 8 4 7
Whatsapp : 0 8 0 6 6 8 8 7 8 4 7

⚠️⚠️you must have an existing business location⚠️⚠️
Note::: you will make #5000 payment (new agent capital) to fund your wallet when you are created on PAYDIRECT.
Re: Any Business I Can Start With 100k by Sparekey(m): 6:49am On Jul 24, 2019
Thanks guys for your response...

More contributions is needed
Re: Any Business I Can Start With 100k by oluking: 9:41am On Jul 24, 2019
Sparekey:
Thanks guys for your response...

More contributions is needed

You can partner with a swedish cosmetic company and start making money.The advantage here is you can start this business with 35k, and start making as much as 50k profit within 3 months.

Consider joining our team! The name of the company is oriflame . send an email to one_kingsley@yahoo.com sign up for free.

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Get An E-commerce Website Today / VAN Hire Service Available / Lovely And Very Affordable Gifts And Souvenirs Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.