Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,406 members, 7,853,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:28 AM

23-years-old Lady Bags 3 Degrees Despite Welcoming A Set Of Twins Along The Line - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 23-years-old Lady Bags 3 Degrees Despite Welcoming A Set Of Twins Along The Line (453 Views)

Fredrick Mensah: Ghana Teacher's Method Of Welcoming Pupils To Class Causes Stir / Nigerian Gets 3 Degrees From Harvard University / Beautiful Katsina Lady Bags First Class In BSc Mathematics From UMYUK (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

23-years-old Lady Bags 3 Degrees Despite Welcoming A Set Of Twins Along The Line by Lekzy360: 8:09pm On Jul 23, 2019
A young lady couldn’t hide her joy as she shares her latest achievement on social media.

Montoya Timaya expressed her happiness as she bags 3 degrees at 23 years despite the troubles she encountered along the journey.

Timaya also recalled how she was pregnant during her course and later delivered twins.

Her social media accounts are already full of congratulatory wishes as she wrote a long epistle to congratulate herself!

Timaya wrote:

[b]‼️*LONG POST ALERT*‼️ #23with3degrees
I ALMOST GAVE UP! The Devil really had me. NOTHING could have prepared me for the journey that I’ve been through…Our program started off with 26 people and I am now 1 of 17 that will be graduating. 5 months after starting my graduate program I found out that I was pregnant. When I told my program director I was expecting he told me I should just take time off and come back next year because it was going to be too hard to finish the program with a baby and “nearly impossible” to do it with two. I went to class every single day literally until the day I gave birth. I was determined to finish. Only after a week of giving birth via c section I was back in class because i was told it was “unacceptable that I missed a week of school” Who would’ve known that for the next 15 months I would endure the hardest year of my life��. Being a mother is hard enough but being a single mother to two kids while being a full time student and living away from family and friends literally having no physical support is a different type of hard. I did it all by myself I woke up at 5 AM to get my kids to daycare as soon as the doors opened to be at the hospital for rotations at 7 AM everyday and still being responsible for online classes. I’m glad my babies will never truly know the struggles Weve been through to make it to this point. From the day to day struggles of being a full time mom alone and I was the ONLY one taking care of my kids. My grades dropped DRASTICALLY and my anxiety went through the roof. I was so afraid of failing and losing everything and most importantly my kids. I honestly thought dropping out would be the best choice for me, but I knew I couldn’t let my kids down and I was only giving the devil what he wanted. I knew I would not only disappoint myself but everyone who was rooting for me. I worked so hard y’all , it was times I cried myself to sleep and asked God why was I alone. Why was I raising two kids alone with no family or friends here to support me while trying to put myself through school. I questioned God many times why was I going through so many trials and tribulations , why was my life so complicated, and why everywhere I turned it was something else drastically trying to stop me. But he had a plan for me, and WE made it! I persisted , I finished. I have achieved not one but TWO degrees with the help of my beautiful daughters for if it was not for them I have would have never pushed myself to finish. Thanks to my father and friends who although could not physically be there for me but gave me motivation when I was at my lowest point. Two years,two kids and TWO degrees later. By Gods grace… we didn’t just do it , WE MASTERED IT!!!! I am receiving my second bachelors in Cardiovascular Sonography and a Master’s in Health Science ��‍⚕️��‍�August 16th, 2019 �[/b]

Source: https://www.gistkit.com/naija-news/timaya-writes-as-she-bags-3-degrees-despite-welcoming-a-set-of-twins-along-the-line/

Lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique missyb3 rocknation

Re: 23-years-old Lady Bags 3 Degrees Despite Welcoming A Set Of Twins Along The Line by PENDOZY(m): 9:45pm On Jul 23, 2019
very awesome its Gods doing

(1) (Reply)

Face App : Top 10 Popular Youtuber Celebrities Old Face With Faceapp / SexForGrades: UNIBEN Professor Defend Lecturers, Says Some Girls Want STD / Breaking News: Ui, See First University To Begin E-learning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.