Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,592 members, 7,837,240 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer (57091 Views)

COZA: Busola And Timi Dakolo's Press Conference (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by blowjohn(m): 10:41pm On Jul 23, 2019
Pattypatt:
Good riddance, I knew that news couldn't be true given to the fact that Timi and busola cannot afford Falani's fee, a lawyer that charges up to 38m, where they wan get the money from?

Also no sensible SAN will take up a case that does not have adequate evidence.

38 million? O boy
Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by pinkygurl(f): 10:42pm On Jul 23, 2019
CotenantNIG:
Who are the makers and posters of Nigerian news
Bloggers grin
Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by Godwin2am(m): 10:46pm On Jul 23, 2019
FUCKRY PASTOR
Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by merbenko: 10:47pm On Jul 23, 2019
grandstar:

The Dakolo may loose in court but that doesn't mean they've lost. She's gotten some closure.

Biodun Fatoyinbo may win the war but his reputation has been severely damaged as many believe her.

OJ Simpson was pronounced innocent regarding the murder of his wife. Where's he today? He won the peace but lost the peace.

Fatoyinbo may even leave COZA and start a more successful ministry that is reputation has been damaged. He will constantly live in its shadow.

Your statements justify that you are taking side too. If you believe Timi side of the story and believed she was rape back then 20 years without any evidence to back it up, why will you not also believed the pastor side of the story.

9 Likes

Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by Godwin2am(m): 10:48pm On Jul 23, 2019
Johnkay01:
Okay....

Timi is a drowning man looking for anything to grasp.

Busola is a very cool girl but Timi push her to all these hullabaloo and I doubt if she is happy now.

I don't know what he's aiming to achieve with all these. In fact, if it really happen they're things you just need to let go for your own happiness.

Psychologically Busola will never recover from all these shenanigans.

Timi's hands are not even clean to start with, he impregnated her and made her a baby mama for sometime before he deemed it fit to legally marry her. If Busola had married another man she can also claim Timi rape her, after all who know how they made love for the first time? It can even be in the church premises during late night rehearsal.
SHAME EVERYWHERE
Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by Murphyenemuwe: 10:48pm On Jul 23, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The Dakolos keep churning out false claim after claim.

This is a very sensational case; the type most lawyers will kill to handle so it can boost their CV.
But Falana in his wisdom declined it so it won't mess up his winning streak.
Even the blind can see that the Dakolos have lost this battle.

When Timi released the song "Iyawo mi", I knew there was something special about it.
I never knew he was introducing us to the woman who'd bring him to his doom.

I doubt there'd even be a marriage to salvage by the time Biodun Fatonyibo is done taking them to the cleaners.

Clout-seeking, sympathy hungry, mumu couple.
i wonder if you think objectively before you type

2 Likes

Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 23, 2019
superior1:
I think Timi is just unhappy Biodun don chop his wife cookies before he even had a taste.

Hehehehe cheesy

My brother, that is the long and short of this whole hullabaloo.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 23, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

What’s wrong with this guy? Do u see anywhere he said the Dakolo’s asked him to represent them?? And why do u have to be so insultive?
Bros there is something up with u, u sound like a paid agent.

Here are some things real Nigerians are saying, not COZA people and paid agents:

“One striking thing about these CONSENSUAL SEX proponents is that they have forgotten something called statutory rape - that Pastor Fatoyinbo was SUPPOSED to be pastor and spiritual father to then YOUNG AND NAIVE BUSOLA. Careful GROOMING made it appear like consensual sex. Betrayal of trust on the part of a pastor should be condemned.”

“Sending a truck load of well armed policemen to invite a woman who claimed she was raped is just so very wrong. It says to the woman that the police is working for the accused, otherwise a couple of officers could have stopped by her house to deliver the letter in a none threatening way“

“A civil case local to Lagos that should be answered in a nearby police station in Lagos. How did it become a federal criminal case with lurking armed policemen from the IGP from Abuja suveiling a private citizen’s home and intimidating him to sign a paper to appear in Abuja”

“Once a cultist is always a cultist , forget either pastor or no pastor”. (I do not agree with this. I put it here to show that such view exists)

“Fatoyinbo was the high priest of a cult in Ilorin. You can’t attain such position without killing people. He should kindly confess how many people he killed.”

“There are other more prominent pastors. Ask yourself why this particular one is the one being accused by several women.”

Bro pls show evidence where she was raped. Thats all that matters.

'Truckload', 'cultist' bla bla bla...all na wash.

All that will stand in court are either some proof or her words against his. The rest up here is unnecessary appeal to emotion (the ad hominem fallacy)

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by GreatManBee: 10:55pm On Jul 23, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

You have collected money from the crocked pastor

All supporters of rapists must burn in hell for all eternity

Amen fire!
Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by imitateMe(m): 10:58pm On Jul 23, 2019
Pattypatt:
Good riddance, I knew that news couldn't be true given to the fact that Timi and busola cannot afford Falani's fee, a lawyer that charges up to 38m, where they wan get the money from?

Also no sensible SAN will take up a case that does not have adequate evidence.
People are ready to donate for them, especially ladies that have been hurt. Won't you?
Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by Essential(m): 11:04pm On Jul 23, 2019
best sex story ever. Doggy style champ. Bros nothing do u. After he rape her in her house. She went to his house and slept in the guest room. Only big foolish people that will such a stupid story. If her story is true then the husband have a big very task because his wife is the very Hot type and he need to check if the senior son is for the pasror.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by Kingosytex(m): 11:06pm On Jul 23, 2019
grandstar:

The Dakolo may loose in court but that doesn't mean they've lost. She's gotten some closure.

Biodun Fatoyinbo may win the war but his reputation has been severely damaged as many believe her.

OJ Simpson was pronounced innocent regarding the murder of his wife. Where's he today? He won the peace but lost the peace.

Fatoyinbo may even leave COZA and start a more successful ministry that is reputation has been damaged. He will constantly live in its shadow.

Oga, where is OJ Simpson supposed to be? Not everybody is daft to take what Busola said as the Gospel truth, she isn't impeccable and as such is subject to greed, jealousy, envy and all other evil virtues inherent in the lives of human beings. So stop giving the crap that everybody believes her.

Busola only succeeded in humiliating herself and also drag her family's name in the mud. The pastor should sue them for defamation

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by Welcomme: 11:07pm On Jul 23, 2019
martineverest:
coza members are everywhere..one of them spotted
You this guy... Why u come carry this matter for head? Why didn't u protest when your Imam raped a girl in a mosque in Lagos last month.... Na only for Christians matter we dey see ina

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by CrestMan: 11:08pm On Jul 23, 2019
Pride and ego is what is affecting Timi cool
I won't even be surprised that his wife is remorseful about the whole saga and wish this matter never came up. But alas, Mr. Hubby is on a futile vendetta-mission that will consume him.
Timi will be ashamed for putting his family on social media court! angry
Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by Olarewaju89: 11:15pm On Jul 23, 2019
Well done

Essential:
best sex story ever. Doggy style champ. Bros nothing do u. After he rape her in her house. She went to his house and slept in the guest room. Only big foolish people that will such a stupid story. If her story is true then the h ;Dusband have a big very task because his wife is the very Hot type and he need to check if the senior son is for the pasror.
CrestMan:
Pride and ego is what is affecting Timi cool
I won't even be surprised that his wife is remorseful about the whole saga and wish this matter never came up. But alas, Mr. Hubby is on a futile vendetta-mission that will consume him.
Timi will be ashamed of putting his family on social media court! angry

Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by KenModi(m): 11:15pm On Jul 23, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is a very sensational case; the type most lawyers will kill to handle so it can boost their CV.

When Timi released the song "Iyawo mi", I knew there was something special about it.

I doubt there'd even be a marriage to salvage by the time Biodun Fatonyibo is done taking them to the cleaners.

Back with your madness I see! undecided

4 Likes

Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by pope191: 11:20pm On Jul 23, 2019
grandstar:

Don't mind d dude and his miserable fellow. Christianity will continue to be a religion of mockery with the kind of way people find comfort in being stupid. The wise folks have choose not to take side in dis matter, not because they can't reason, but only the mighty one see's and understands beyond human, but dis rush to disregard the Dakolo's family is one thing I can't understand. To every coza member, this is not the first case and not the last, even kemi went as far as revealing the other lady face, why do they choose to panic at d sound of Timi's name? I'm yet to confirm anywhere Timi said the so called lawyer is standing for them, so what's the fuss about?

Need we know, court does not make the truth obsolete, anybody may win a case based on evidence, but does that change the truth? What is Christianity all about in the first place? Dis kind of topic should not even be worthy of discussion, but so sad, we r in the jet age Christianity, where everything goes, even the so called pastor once said "In the mouth of 2 or 3 witnesses the truth Is established", so Coza members should deal with that.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by fireback: 11:21pm On Jul 23, 2019
All I can say is that Busola is a spoilt child. She has been eating dicks since when she was small. Infact she's a prostitute, jumping from one man to another, even seduced a man of God at her tender age. Sleeping around everywhere, From Biodun to dakoloMENTA.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by grandstar(m): 11:23pm On Jul 23, 2019
Kingosytex:

Oga, where is OJ Simpson supposed to be? Not everybody is daft to take what Busola said as the Gospel truth, she isn't impeccable and as such is subject to greed, jealousy, envy and all other evil virtues inherent in the lives of human beings. So stop giving the crap that everybody believes her.

Busola only succeeded in humiliating herself and also drag her family's name in the mud. The pastor should sue them for defamation

The pastor has a 99% chance of winning but he's been damaged and I'm sure she has some closure.

What if other women start coming out and making the same allegation?

All Fatoyinbo will have is simply a Pyrrhic victory

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by madjune(m): 11:23pm On Jul 23, 2019
Wonder how the Dakolos could believe that a Nigerian law court would indict a "whole man of God" on the basis of long years ago alleged raoe witnessed by no one.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 23, 2019
UBGG:

As Christians, we are expected to take it first to the church elders. But, if that fails to solve the case, you treat the party that couldn't be reasoned with like an unbeliever: Take him to court.

They may have tried the part A part of it.

Treat him like an unbeliever means you PRAY FOR HIM. That's what you do to unbelievers not condemn them. Be like Jesus... Be a CHRISTian.
Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 23, 2019
Apination:

Season 9 is out grin
Thanks. I'll check it out, but I think it's going to be boring 'cause they're done with the best of Harvey in the series. grin
Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by Graduateacher(f): 11:49pm On Jul 23, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
When a lawyer could predict the possible outcome of a case, it's wise and more honorable he/she doesn't take it up 'cause losing will be added to his profile.

Since Falana is one of the best and most sought after in the country, the Dakolos should go for him, but I doubt he'll take it.

You're female, do you think you're immune to rape?
Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by stancydg: 11:51pm On Jul 23, 2019
pope191:

Don't mind to dude and his miserable fellow. Christianity will continue to be a religion of mockery with the kind of way people find comfort in being stupid. The wise folks have choose not to take side in dis matter, not because they can't reason, but only the mighty one see's and understands beyond human, but dis rush to disregard the Dakolo's family is one thing I can't understand. To every coza member, this is not the first case and not the last, even kemi went as far as revealing the other lady face, why do they choose to panic at d sound of Timi name? I'm yet to confirm anywhere Timi said the so called lawyer is standing for them, so what's the fuss about?

Need we know, court does not make the truth obsolete, anybody may win a case based on evidence, but does that change the truth? What is Christianity all about in the first place? Dis kind of topic should not even be worthy of discussion, but so sad, we r in the jet age Christianity, where everything goes, evem the so called pastor once said "In the mouth of 2 or 3 witnesses the truth Is established", so Coza members should deal with that.

Fortunately, Christianity isn't a religion and therefore not subject to your derogatory comment. It shouldn't be too difficult to air your views without insult. Being the character described in Ps 14:1 is not advisable. Be the one described in PS 1:1.

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by Graduateacher(f): 11:52pm On Jul 23, 2019
AroleOduduwa2:
[s]Timi Dakolo is a big fool, it also didn’t make sense to me when the new first broke that Falana will be representing him because the Dakolos doesn’t have any case, their case can’t stand in any court. I just pity Dakolo [/s]

Save your useless pity for your future, with this your bad English you will never become anything useless in life
Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 23, 2019
Graduateacher:

You're female, do you think you're immune to rape?
Your question is a senseless one.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by Graduateacher(f): 11:54pm On Jul 23, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Your question is a senseless one.

Your reasoning is also senseless.

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by Graduateacher(f): 11:57pm On Jul 23, 2019
Officialgarri:
[s] Ithought as much. Falana would only air his opinion or lend a hand on such a matter simply because he is an human right activist and he ought to. It's not like he is really interested

However, if we remove sentiment and sympathy from this case, I don't see the dakolos winning the case.
Bill Clinton, Kelly and famous people who got lost or almost such cases only happened by virtue of video evidence —cctv.

Falana understands the case will be thrown out but he would not bear to suffer the shame.
He is not even ready to rip the couple of the little Gofundme business they are into.

The highest justice the Dakolos can get is media pity and a bouyant gofundme balance, if they don't dash the money to another gullible upcoming legal adviser [/s].

Nobody asked for your predictions on the issue, go and find the money for your tuition fees before you start becoming judge in a matter that is bigger than you.

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 23, 2019
Graduateacher:

Your reasoning is also senseless.
Go borrow sense. Has it been established that there was rape?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by Graduateacher(f): 12:04am On Jul 24, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Seems you joined Biodun in raping Busola?, this one that you've carried the Dakolos matter and outcome of their future on your head like your life depends on it is worrisome. Suddenly, you returned from self imposed exile to support a rapist in every single post on the matter raises suspicion for those of us with sense, I pity the young boys you're taking back with you to Hades where you belong

1 Like

Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by PoliteActivist: 12:04am On Jul 24, 2019
Zionista:
Wisdom is profitable to direct....

When you lack wisdom, you lack everything. Most times, it is better to let sleeping dog lie.

You dont throw your hat in the ring for every fight. Wisdom lets you choose your fights.

Wisdom let you know that a complainant can become an accused, especially when there is no evidence.

Wisdom let you know that some cases are better taken to the court of God and not the court of man.For God is a God of vengeance. Vengeance is of the Lord.

Wisdom restrains you from striving...

With all your getting get wisdom, Wisdom is the principal thing.

But wisdom will also tell u that cell phones are not possible, internet is not possible, driverless cars are not possible... Sooo... don't follow wisdom too much - sometimes just go for it
Re: Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer by InaNla(f): 12:04am On Jul 24, 2019
[s]
CanadaOrBust:

What’s wrong with this guy? Do u see anywhere he said the Dakolo’s asked him to represent them?? And why do u have to be so insultive?
Bros there is something up with u, u sound like a paid agent.

Here are some things real Nigerians are saying, not COZA people and paid agents:

“One striking thing about these CONSENSUAL SEX proponents is that they have forgotten something called statutory rape - that Pastor Fatoyinbo was SUPPOSED to be pastor and spiritual father to then YOUNG AND NAIVE BUSOLA. Careful GROOMING made it appear like consensual sex. Betrayal of trust on the part of a pastor should be condemned.”

“Sending a truck load of well armed policemen to invite a woman who claimed she was raped is just so very wrong. It says to the woman that the police is working for the accused, otherwise a couple of officers could have stopped by her house to deliver the letter in a none threatening way“

“A civil case local to Lagos that should be answered in a nearby police station in Lagos. How did it become a federal criminal case with lurking armed policemen from the IGP from Abuja suveiling a private citizen’s home and intimidating him to sign a paper to appear in Abuja”

“Once a cultist is always a cultist , forget either pastor or no pastor”. (I do not agree with this. I put it here to show that such view exists)

“Fatoyinbo was the high priest of a cult in Ilorin. You can’t attain such position without killing people. He should kindly confess how many people he killed.”

“There are other more prominent pastors. Ask yourself why this particular one is the one being accused by several women.”
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hushpuppi On Mompha's Arrest: Don’t Be Quick To Mock Anyone’s Trial Time / The Worst Dressed Celebrities At The Headies 2016 / Bukunmi Adeaga-Ilori: Kie Kie Is Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.