Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Measles Kills Six Children In Kaduna State - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Measles Kills Six Children In Kaduna State (8393 Views)

Natural Home Remedy To Measles In A 2yr Old...help With Ideas / Try This Measles Home Made Remedies On Your Own / Measles - The Symptoms And Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Measles Kills Six Children In Kaduna State by GistAlert: 8:33pm On Jul 23, 2019
No fewer than six children have been killed and several others critically ill following an outbreak of measles in Wusar community, Igabi Local Government Area of Kaduna state.

The six children were among the 30 reported cases of a measles outbreak that broke out in the community in the last two months.

The state deputy governor, Hadiza Balarabe, who confirmed the incident during a visit to the community, attributed the outbreak of measles in the area due to the failure of parents to present their children for routine immunization against child killer diseases.

She also identified malnutrition and lack of proper hygiene as part of the causes of child-related deaths in the community. The deputy governor urged parents to always ensure their children are immunized regularly against any child killer disease and to also take sanitation and personal hygiene serious while assuring them of government’s quick intervention to prevent a future occurrence.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/fresh-outbreak-of-measles-kills-six-children-in-kaduna-state

Re: Measles Kills Six Children In Kaduna State by RapistOnBail: 9:33pm On Jul 23, 2019
wait o! Are you sure we didn't commit sin in our previous life, then we are being sent to hell(Nigeria) as punishment of our sins?

15 Likes

Re: Measles Kills Six Children In Kaduna State by apikipiki1(m): 9:34pm On Jul 23, 2019
They don come again, this time with measles.

This northerners, what shall we do for you people?

13 Likes

Re: Measles Kills Six Children In Kaduna State by nurex01(m): 9:34pm On Jul 23, 2019
Ah! Health sector f Nigeria is not improving.
Re: Measles Kills Six Children In Kaduna State by NwaAmaikpe: 9:34pm On Jul 23, 2019
shocked

They told them that immunization is haram.
This is the outcome.

Religion and illiteracy are Nigeria's greatest undoing.

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Measles Kills Six Children In Kaduna State by starbuck(f): 9:34pm On Jul 23, 2019
I thought measles normally occur during the dry/heat season

NwaAmaikpe again under me undecided undecided
Re: Measles Kills Six Children In Kaduna State by Babaheekmat: 9:35pm On Jul 23, 2019
All our resources is spent on the north

..yet no single change

6 Likes

Re: Measles Kills Six Children In Kaduna State by funmike83(f): 9:35pm On Jul 23, 2019
All this outbreak will always start in the north. When they are dirty inside out. Msheeew

1 Like

Re: Measles Kills Six Children In Kaduna State by wizardus: 9:36pm On Jul 23, 2019
nurex01:
Ah! Health sector f Nigeria is not improving.

No sector is improving....Bro
Meanawhile see updates o....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76g2GIKtKBc
Re: Measles Kills Six Children In Kaduna State by luminouz(m): 9:37pm On Jul 23, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

They told them that immunization is haram.
This is the outcome.

Religion and illiteracy are Nigeria's greatest undoing.
Fact!!! smiley

3 Likes

Re: Measles Kills Six Children In Kaduna State by Ihutomi: 9:37pm On Jul 23, 2019
Accepting information is the north biggest problems,hope is tackle quick.

2 Likes

Re: Measles Kills Six Children In Kaduna State by MrAnele(m): 9:37pm On Jul 23, 2019
Sad... Their only crime was that they were born in Sub Saharan Africa.

Sad

1 Like

Re: Measles Kills Six Children In Kaduna State by ekaette1621: 9:37pm On Jul 23, 2019
Babaheekmat:

..yet no single change
grin
Babaheekmat:

..yet no single change

if you ask me,na who i go ask
Re: Measles Kills Six Children In Kaduna State by jrusky(m): 9:39pm On Jul 23, 2019
North! North!! North!!! wetin una do God
Re: Measles Kills Six Children In Kaduna State by Respect55(m): 9:40pm On Jul 23, 2019
Kill them all
Re: Measles Kills Six Children In Kaduna State by Babaheekmat: 9:40pm On Jul 23, 2019
ekaette1621:
grin

I be Yoruba..

And you be igbo..

Let's ask an hausa
Re: Measles Kills Six Children In Kaduna State by ibkgab001: 9:40pm On Jul 23, 2019
ekaette1621:
grin

Do you have Brain measles

1 Like

Re: Measles Kills Six Children In Kaduna State by Michaelkings: 9:43pm On Jul 23, 2019
Please someone should sponsor me,am a good afropop singer
Re: Measles Kills Six Children In Kaduna State by penjm: 9:46pm On Jul 23, 2019
RapistOnBail:
wait o! Are you sure we didn't commit sin in our previous life, then we are being sent to hell(Nigeria) as punishment of our sins?
pls be careful the way u say things about your country. by d ways, which country is free from problems? and tomorrow u like to be a President of d same place u called 'hell'.
Re: Measles Kills Six Children In Kaduna State by dbayei(m): 9:46pm On Jul 23, 2019
[quote author=GistAlert post=80565243]No fewer than six children have been killed and several others critically ill following an outbreak of measles in Wusar community, Igabi Local Government Area of Kaduna state.

The six children were among the 30 reported cases of a measles outbreak that broke out in the community in the last two months.

The state deputy governor, Hadiza Balarabe, who confirmed the incident during a visit to the community, attributed the outbreak of measles in the area due to the failure of parents to present their children for routine immunization against child killer diseases.

She also identified malnutrition and lack of proper hygiene as part of the causes of child-related deaths in the community. The deputy governor urged parents to always ensure their children are immunized regularly against any child killer disease and to also take sanitation and personal hygiene serious while assuring them of government’s quick intervention to prevent a future occurrence.
Hope diz is nt d plague Daddy G.O Adeboye of RCCG said might come upon Nigeria if d killings do not stop..
Re: Measles Kills Six Children In Kaduna State by tigerclaws: 9:47pm On Jul 23, 2019
sorry if i sound insensitive but I think all these things happening to the north are plague by karma for thier horrible crimes against the Igbos during the Civil War
my mom told me horrible things that the northern soldiers did to the defenseless igbo women and children including splitting open a pregnant woman
meehn that alone is capable of bringing eternal curse to that region

ok check this while the Igbos enjoy relative peace and progress they the north are suffering from one plague to another

they're virtually everywhere in government yet they rank very high in poverty and standard of living
they're virtually in top military and paramilitary but insecurity in their region is second to none

this is not ordinary it's karma at work
until Northern leaders acknowledge this apologies officially to the Igbos and bring them closer to the government
i don't see this stopping in their region

2 Likes

Re: Measles Kills Six Children In Kaduna State by nurex01(m): 9:51pm On Jul 23, 2019
wizardus:

No sector is improving....Bro
Meanawhile see updates o....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76g2GIKtKBc
I'll watch later Sir
Re: Measles Kills Six Children In Kaduna State by BOLDSTEP00(m): 9:52pm On Jul 23, 2019
The deputy governor have said it all, to present routine immunization against disease, to maintain proper environmental sanitation and personal hygiene and also feed the children with the food that will induce enough white blood cells that will fight against disease in their body system, it will help them a lot.
Re: Measles Kills Six Children In Kaduna State by Kentuforchrist(m): 9:56pm On Jul 23, 2019
penjm:
pls be careful the way u say things about your country. by d ways, which country is free from problems? and tomorrow u like to be a President of d same place u called 'hell'.
Abeg forget this talk....for now Nigeria is currently a living hell... Bad news everyday
Re: Measles Kills Six Children In Kaduna State by KidsNEXTdoor: 10:08pm On Jul 23, 2019
And people are not stoning El rufai and Buhari...

Lest I forget.... They were told It's caused by gays

Pity
Re: Measles Kills Six Children In Kaduna State by augustab(f): 10:13pm On Jul 23, 2019
oh yes james and steve relationship that the killed those kids
KidsNEXTdoor:
And people are not stoning El rufai and Buhari...

Lest I forget.... They were told It's caused by gays

Pity
Re: Measles Kills Six Children In Kaduna State by selemempe: 10:38pm On Jul 23, 2019
tigerclaws:
sorry if i sound insensitive but I think all these things happening to the north are plague by karma for thier horrible crimes against the Igbos during the Civil War
my mom told me horrible things that the northern soldiers did to the defenseless igbo women and children including splitting open a pregnant woman

ok check this while the Igbos enjoy relative peace and progress they the north are suffering from one plague to another

they're virtually everywhere in government yet they rank very high in poverty and standard of living
they're virtually in top military and paramilitary but insecurity in their region is second to none

until Northern leaders acknowledge this apologies officially to the Igbos and bring them closer to the government
its not insensitive if u are speaking the truth
Re: Measles Kills Six Children In Kaduna State by patorial(m): 11:20pm On Jul 23, 2019
tigerclaws:

Ana akogheri
Re: Measles Kills Six Children In Kaduna State by tigerclaws: 11:22pm On Jul 23, 2019
[s]
patorial:

Ana akogheri
[/s]
Re: Measles Kills Six Children In Kaduna State by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 23, 2019
I wonder how people live up north now. Every wahala in Naija na there.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NCDC Just Shot Themselves In The Leg / To All Moms: Never Ignore These 10 Signs And Symptoms In Your Babies!!! (photos) / Three Crowns Milk Promotes Health, Wellness With ‘everybody Is Welcome’ Fitness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.