Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,921 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:01 PM

MY VIP MAIN WINNING OF 12.99 ODDS - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / MY VIP MAIN WINNING OF 12.99 ODDS (724 Views)

All Green In My Vip Telegram / My Vip Small Winning Of 4.59 Odds(21st July 2019) / Join My VIP Group For Free Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MY VIP MAIN WINNING OF 12.99 ODDS by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 23, 2019
Even though the 11.99 odds posted for the general public much later in the day seems doomed to fail, the 12.99 odds given to my VIP early this morning performed excellently(ALL GREEN) to the Glory of God.

For people like femarium who posted by 6:10p.m this evening:
U be mumu guy..stop posting nonsense; I think the whole of Nairaland can sing for you:FOR YOU ARE A FOOLISH FELLOW(3X) AND SO SAYS ALL OF US.

Below was when I gave the games and afterwards will be the evidence of winning slip:

1 Like

Re: MY VIP MAIN WINNING OF 12.99 ODDS by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 23, 2019
THE CLIENT PAID N7,750 IN TWO PARTS(N2,250 BEFORE GAMES AND N5,500 AFTER WINNING).HIS WINNING SLIP IS BELOW:

1 Like

Re: MY VIP MAIN WINNING OF 12.99 ODDS by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 23, 2019
Mumu boy ... You are looking for hungry people to defraud Abi ? Thief

1 Like

Re: MY VIP MAIN WINNING OF 12.99 ODDS by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 23, 2019
hardwerk:
Mumu boy ... You are looking for hungry people to defraud Abi ? Thief

hardwerk:CHECK MY TRACK RECORD BEFORE SPILLING FURTHER DIARRHEA FROM YOUR MOUTH.POINT OF CORRECTION:I AM NOT A BOY AND I AM NOT YOUR MATE IN PROFESSION OR AGE OR RESPONSIBILITY.HAVE YOU BEEN PAYING SOMEONE'S TUITION FEES FOR MORE THAN 5 YEARS? I HAVE BEEN ON IT FOR SEVEN YEARS AND RUNNING.I HAVE ALSO ATTENDED TO DEPENDENTS AND ONLINE SPORTS INVESTMENT IS JUST A PASTIME AND GOD IS MY HELPER.

1 Like

Re: MY VIP MAIN WINNING OF 12.99 ODDS by egift465: 11:00pm On Jul 23, 2019
Zech68, Well stated.I would advise you ignore people like femarium and hardwerk who are either no do wells or baseless haters that wish you could become a failure like them.
AN AFRICAN ADAGE SAYS: JUST BECAUSE THE ROOSTER AND HEN HAVE WINGS TO FLY DOES NOT MAKE THEM ATTAIN THE HEIGHT OF AN EAGLE.
ANOTHER ADAGE SAYS: THE EAGLE DOES NOT STOP SOARING BECAUSE OF THE CACKLES OF THE ROOSTER AND HEN.
Once more,WELL DONE Zech68.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY VIP MAIN WINNING OF 12.99 ODDS by Nobody: 6:55am On Jul 24, 2019
Zech68:

hardwerk:CHECK MY TRACK RECORD BEFORE SPILLING FURTHER DIARRHEA FROM YOUR MOUTH.POINT OF CORRECTION:I AM NOT A BOY AND I AM NOT YOUR MATE IN PROFESSION OR AGE OR RESPONSIBILITY.HAVE YOU BEEN PAYING SOMEONE'S TUITION FEES FOR MORE THAN 5 YEARS? I HAVE BEEN ON IT FOR SEVEN YEARS AND RUNNING.I HAVE ALSO ATTENDED TO DEPENDENTS AND ONLINE SPORTS INVESTMENT IS JUST A PASTIME AND GOD IS MY HELPER.

I never asked for accursed family history Arrow ... You are a scammer and if you don't like it , change !!!! You have vip odds and you can't take a loan to banish poverty from your life ? Yeye
Re: MY VIP MAIN WINNING OF 12.99 ODDS by egift465: 8:49am On Jul 24, 2019
hardwerk:

This one is a mugu ... Until he gets scammed , his eye won't clear

.... You are destined to be scammed

hardwerk,Zech68 has helped a handful of people on and off Nairaland including someone he helped register his temporary medical licence in 2012.
I would advise you and your ilk to check his past posts and find out the real definition of scam because it is obvious from your posts that you and your ilk reek of venom of ignorance and abusive upbringing.
He helped people before he formed his WhatsApp group sometime this year and has still been helping despite people (like your ilk) who asked for a pay-after winning only without any commitment and refused to pay up on first trial.

1 Like

Re: MY VIP MAIN WINNING OF 12.99 ODDS by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 24, 2019
hardwerk:

Bleep you Arrow ...did I ask for your poverty stricken life history ? Did I ask anyone for anything ? Get loss second scammer
@hardwerk:Can we have a forum where we present our bank statements from 2012 till date?
With evidence of letter(s) of employment?
With that you will be convinced you are the rooster being referred to by egift465.
Post your winnings and stop making NAIRALANDERS feel your use of abusive words is genetic!!
Re: MY VIP MAIN WINNING OF 12.99 ODDS by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 24, 2019
Well done Prodailyshop.

Please,for now I am not in collaboration with anyone so kindly create your own thread and possibly delete your post from my thread
Re: MY VIP MAIN WINNING OF 12.99 ODDS by egift465: 10:45am On Jul 26, 2019
Semid4lyfe and Homeric 01 banned a good punter for posting that he has 10.96odds today(with terms and conditions applying) after posting his winnings on 21st and 23rd July with evidences.
Yet they allow someone who has failed the public for 10straight days(16th to 25th July) to still post.
TALK ABOUT INEQUITY AND BIAS IN BROAD DAYLIGHT.TALK ABOUT RE-ENFORCEMENT OF FAILURE AND STATISTICALLY BELOW AVERAGE MEDIOCRITY.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Vincent Enyeama aims to return after two years out / Ronaldinho's Properties Seized :report / Messi, Ronaldo & Van Dijk All Nominated For Best FIFA Player Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.