Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,430 members, 7,830,156 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

The 2020 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid And Its Solar Roof - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The 2020 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid And Its Solar Roof (37867 Views)

2021 Toyota Yaris Cross Unveiled With Hybrid And AWD / Hybrid And Electric Vehicles: Be Careful Where You Detail Your Car. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: The 2020 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid And Its Solar Roof by Youngsage: 9:47pm On Jul 24, 2019
Fhemmmy:

Even the exterior is really nice, real nice design and have you noticed that even the Honda 2020 is taking that shape and the shape was actually started by Lincoln

Well, on a second look it isn't that bad but you'll agree with me that the previous design looks far more pleasing. I loved the streamline design of the sonata, Elantra and Accent of that set.

The Honda 2020 is not bad but likewise, I personally prefer the 2018 edition.

These cars should just stop copying each other
Re: The 2020 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid And Its Solar Roof by Fhemmmy: 1:51pm On Jul 25, 2019
Youngsage:

Well, on a second look it isn't that bad but you'll agree with me that the previous design looks far more pleasing. I loved the streamline design of the sonata, Elantra and Accent of that set.

The Honda 2020 is not bad but likewise, I personally prefer the 2018 edition.

These cars should just stop copying each other

I love the 2015 model while i hate the last model before this 2020 shape
For the Honda Accord, i love the newer model especially the sport trim . . . . And when it comes to copying each other, most of the automobile manufacturers have a deal that even share parts and engines, it is better for the buyers as well....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Would You Buy This “tokunbo” Toy Car For N75, 000? / The Evolution Of Toyota Corolla From The Year 1966 To Present (photos) / Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.