Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

World Hepatitis Day Health Walk At Festac - This Saturday 27th Of July - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / World Hepatitis Day Health Walk At Festac - This Saturday 27th Of July (372 Views)

World Hepatitis Day; Every 30 Seconds Someone Dies Of Hepatitis / World Hepatitis Day : A Hepatitis Free Future / World Hepatitis Day: Are Hepatitis B And C Curable? An Overview- Dr Seyitan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World Hepatitis Day Health Walk At Festac - This Saturday 27th Of July by Outreachms: 10:49am On Jul 24, 2019
28th of July every year is observed globally as World Hepatitis Day. It's a day set aside to create awareness, encourage the prevention,diagnose and treatment of the disease.

Today hepatitis scourge continues to rise as many as 325 million people are currently living with viral hepatitis B and C causing about 1.4 million deaths a year.

Nigeria has been a major contributor to the number of infected people with between 20 – 30 million Nigerian’s infected

The truth is, Hepatitis is preventable, treatable and curable No one needs to suffer for this.

Join Outreach Hospital this weekend Saturday 27th of July 2019 as we walk to find the missing millions and eliminate Hepatitis from our various communities.

Date: Saturday 27th of July 2019

Time: 11am prompt.

Walk starts point.
Outreach Women and Children Hospital 4th Avenue by 3rd Avenue Junction, Festac Town Lagos through some defined route in Festac.

TO REGISTER

Call Temitope on 08024327713 WhatsApp: 08183803643

Or register online at

https://outreachgroup.com.ng/world-hepatitis-day/

NOTE:

- Free Caps and T-shirt for the first 30 persons to register.

- There will be free Hepatitis Vaccine Screening for all Walk Participants.

Re: World Hepatitis Day Health Walk At Festac - This Saturday 27th Of July by dukedom(m): 11:14am On Jul 24, 2019
Good thing
Re: World Hepatitis Day Health Walk At Festac - This Saturday 27th Of July by Outreachms: 11:54am On Jul 24, 2019
dukedom:
Good thing

Please register and be part of the walk
Re: World Hepatitis Day Health Walk At Festac - This Saturday 27th Of July by Tumbulum: 12:11pm On Jul 24, 2019
I went,got tested and confirmed negative. I have taken the first shot of vaccine and will take the next shot on the 6th of August .
I was never aware of hepatitis until I saw my friend suffer from hepatitis A and then I heard the most dangerous is B and C. Since then,its zip up mode till marriage.
Tumbulum no want wahala abeg
Re: World Hepatitis Day Health Walk At Festac - This Saturday 27th Of July by Outreachms: 3:13pm On Jul 24, 2019
Tumbulum:
I went,got tested and confirmed negative. I have taken the first shot of vaccine and will take the next shot on the 6th of August .
I was never aware of hepatitis until I saw my friend suffer from hepatitis A and then I heard the most dangerous is B and C. Since then,its zip up mode till marriage.
Tumbulum no want wahala abeg

Good one @Tumbulum for taken the right step. Others should do so. It's important to know about vaccines and immunization schedule for both kids and adults as shown here https://outreachgroup.com.ng/immunization-vaccines-schedules-in-nigeria/
Re: World Hepatitis Day Health Walk At Festac - This Saturday 27th Of July by RuddyFusion(m): 3:20pm On Jul 24, 2019
This is good ...But can we know more about Hepatitis? can you guys share more light on this, i mean what Hepatitis is and how we can save ourselves from it

(1) (Reply)

Doctors Remove Of Coins And Jewellery Worth N24m From Woman's Stomach (photos) / 400L Nursing Student Of University Of Ibadan Slumps & Dies After Writing a Test / Best Way To Improve Bone Helath - How To Make Bone Strong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.