Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

10 Persons Willing To Invest 500k Each, Come In Let's Start A Business - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 10 Persons Willing To Invest 500k Each, Come In Let's Start A Business (749 Views)

Invest 500k In My Crypto Futures Trading And Get #1,000,000 In 3months / What Business Can I Invest 500k In?? / Help Me Invest 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Persons Willing To Invest 500k Each, Come In Let's Start A Business by TheStrongest: 12:30pm On Jul 24, 2019
Good day guys and Ladies.
I have a very viable business idea, I have lots of cool business ideas but this particular one is the one I believe in the most. I don't have money at the moment, I only have ideas and Tech abilities.
The business is capital intensive as well would need to setup locations in top states of the country for a start and we would also need to employ people that would run each department in those states.
The business is both offline and online. Meaning the not so educated can still visit a branch to transact with business.
This is more of a platform kinda business, linking a to be to achieve a common goal.
The idea houses 3 businesses, we could launch all together or start with one first. The business will help shape how small businesses do business, giving them more opportunity. Also it will change the way people shop for things by reducing the cost of goods without affecting the manufacturing or wholesalers.
I'm broke as Bleep for the now. Now money will be contributed to me for transparency sake. If I can get people interested in this, every money will be paid in the business name, after business registration of course. I am very confident in this and sorry I can't disclose much here.
10 persons, 500k each = 5 Million naira.
Easy to scale business.

(1) (Reply)

Contact Us For Bakery Setup / Billionaire Recommends 3 Strategies To Create Wealth / Property Investment In Nigeria: Nigeria Property Magazine No. 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.