Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,479 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

University Of Ibadan VC, Olayinka Blasts UNN's Social Media Handler - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan VC, Olayinka Blasts UNN's Social Media Handler (37505 Views)

University Of Ibadan VC Commissions Pedestrian Bridge Over River Zik / Owolabi Habeebah Olayinka Graduates With A 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan / Abel Idowu Olayinka & President Macron: Student Blasts UI VC For Insensitivity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan VC, Olayinka Blasts UNN's Social Media Handler by Johnboom: 3:50pm On Jul 24, 2019
unn wants to achieve greatness through back door.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan VC, Olayinka Blasts UNN's Social Media Handler by TSRC: 3:59pm On Jul 24, 2019
UNN- Nigeria's first university.

Any other one is a counterfeit. tongue

3 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan VC, Olayinka Blasts UNN's Social Media Handler by Kdon2: 4:00pm On Jul 24, 2019
HigherEd:
The Handler who claimed UNN was ahead of UI and Covenant university made some typographical errors which the VC corrected.

Apart from that, the entire news was based on "Transparency" indicator of Webometrics which is one out of four component of the webometrics ranking which represents 10% of the total ranking.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2879545222086987&id=157012984340238

Even their reply still get error. Best in nigeria indeed.

4 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan VC, Olayinka Blasts UNN's Social Media Handler by TSRC: 4:00pm On Jul 24, 2019
Johnboom:
unn wants to achieve greatness through back door.
They were already great.
Re: University Of Ibadan VC, Olayinka Blasts UNN's Social Media Handler by PHIPEX(m): 4:06pm On Jul 24, 2019
The least he could have done was congratulate before he corrects. Someone of his status shouldn't be childish or belittle a co-university in public.

5 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan VC, Olayinka Blasts UNN's Social Media Handler by uzolexis(f): 4:10pm On Jul 24, 2019
very petty. I'm disappointed, a whole VC of a great institution like U.I throwing tantrums like a child instead of congratulating and encouraging them.
Lovelyn451:
Rather than congratulate them he's exposing his jealousy to the world...so petty

4 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan VC, Olayinka Blasts UNN's Social Media Handler by FRESHG(m): 4:12pm On Jul 24, 2019
OkoYibo:
UNN is finished
That's what happens when you give wawa people something.

Nnamdi Azikiwe University in Awka that was established just yesterday is progressing exceptionally but those wawa things in Nsukka are pressing UNN down. They are running the school the same way the wawa Governor is running the state.

In a few years, UNN would be competing with IMSU.
YORUBA MOOSLEM HAVE COME AGAIN WITH THEIR DIVIDE AND RULE TACTICSgrin

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan VC, Olayinka Blasts UNN's Social Media Handler by Enniez2018(m): 4:16pm On Jul 24, 2019
I remember few days ago UI NASU blasted this man as the only VC that runs the school on social media.....he proved it

3 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan VC, Olayinka Blasts UNN's Social Media Handler by Elemosho478: 4:18pm On Jul 24, 2019
uzolexis:
very petty. I'm disappointed, a whole VC of a great institution like U.I throwing tantrums like a child instead of congratulating and encouraging them.

UNN should have at least wait for the whole Ranking instead of celebrating mediocre and trying to ridicule other Nigerian Universities with their mediocre celebration

But the VC reaction was childish though

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan VC, Olayinka Blasts UNN's Social Media Handler by potent5(m): 4:21pm On Jul 24, 2019
mrvitalis:

Im sure u are not a graduate
Savagery!
Re: University Of Ibadan VC, Olayinka Blasts UNN's Social Media Handler by Elemosho478: 4:22pm On Jul 24, 2019
PHIPEX:
The least he could have done was congratulate before he corrects. Someone of his status shouldn't be childish or belittle a co-university in public.

It was mediocre celebration

Imagine celebrating what is just 10% of the whole Ranking

UNN should have at least wait for the Whole Ranking to claim number 1

But that VC replied was childish though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan VC, Olayinka Blasts UNN's Social Media Handler by Larryslim(m): 4:23pm On Jul 24, 2019
University of convenant, leemao grin
Re: University Of Ibadan VC, Olayinka Blasts UNN's Social Media Handler by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 24, 2019
THIS THREAD WILL SOON BECOME YORUBA VS IGBO THREAD NOW.ANYWAY UI REMAINS NUMERO UNO.
Re: University Of Ibadan VC, Olayinka Blasts UNN's Social Media Handler by Irore: 4:30pm On Jul 24, 2019
focus7:
.....the error you pointed out have corrected...

Am i the only one that noticed that?

I also thought I've lost my sense of vocabulary with this error upon another error. I hope UNN handler will not respond again to avoid errors that touch.

2 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan VC, Olayinka Blasts UNN's Social Media Handler by Ginalex(f): 4:30pm On Jul 24, 2019
focus7:

grin grin grin
Re: University Of Ibadan VC, Olayinka Blasts UNN's Social Media Handler by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 24, 2019
Aba report
Re: University Of Ibadan VC, Olayinka Blasts UNN's Social Media Handler by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 24, 2019
This UNN self, from one grammatical error to another from a University Twitter page. Is this what they teach their students?

'Have noted'.

4 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan VC, Olayinka Blasts UNN's Social Media Handler by francmoda: 4:38pm On Jul 24, 2019
focus7:

You are not o!
Wrong use of punctuations too.
Re: University Of Ibadan VC, Olayinka Blasts UNN's Social Media Handler by miib: 4:45pm On Jul 24, 2019
"University of Covenant" he asked! Where is that?? chaii cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan VC, Olayinka Blasts UNN's Social Media Handler by shogsman(m): 4:49pm On Jul 24, 2019
In fairness to the handler if intelligence was measured by grammar some of us will be Sherlock Holmes,sadly it's not about your how fluently you speak.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan VC, Olayinka Blasts UNN's Social Media Handler by Arysexy(m): 4:51pm On Jul 24, 2019
Jealous stricken VC. Very petty of a man of Ur calibre.

Shameful
Re: University Of Ibadan VC, Olayinka Blasts UNN's Social Media Handler by mccaybroewn(m): 4:54pm On Jul 24, 2019
AK6464:
My brother sabi do am, my brother sabi do am, na im de cause this kind thing?

What a shame

Braa, you mean as in cutting corners��?
Re: University Of Ibadan VC, Olayinka Blasts UNN's Social Media Handler by bluefilm: 4:57pm On Jul 24, 2019
I'm so sure the UNN social media handler must be one of these illiterate and extremely dumb nairalanders we see here everyday who write "I'm" as "Am".

Fools.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan VC, Olayinka Blasts UNN's Social Media Handler by oyigah(m): 4:58pm On Jul 24, 2019
You are a complete definition of "anuohia"....The last time i checked the office of the vice chancellor has been occupied mostly by outsiders.
OkoYibo:
UNN is finished

Nnamdi Azikiwe University in Awka that was established just yesterday is progressing exceptionally but those wawa things in Nsukka are pressing UNN down. They are running the school the same way the wawa Governor is running the state.

Re: University Of Ibadan VC, Olayinka Blasts UNN's Social Media Handler by zoomzoom(m): 5:03pm On Jul 24, 2019
[quote author=alonzoiv post=80583191]University of Ibadan VC is the modern definition of savage and savagery. Man's got no chills.

...and i presume you also saw the CLAPBACK from the UNN HANDLER....subtly BRUTAL.
IT'S A BEAU IN POLITE INSULT.
Re: University Of Ibadan VC, Olayinka Blasts UNN's Social Media Handler by Weathered: 5:07pm On Jul 24, 2019
OkoYibo:
UNN is finished

Shame on you! Son of obscured heritage!

2 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan VC, Olayinka Blasts UNN's Social Media Handler by Weathered: 5:09pm On Jul 24, 2019
UI VC is insecure, jealous and having the emotional discipline of a 5-year-old girl.

So ordinary typo of "world and word" is what the fool was hanging on?

And the quack didn't even research if the information was correct before projecting his insecurities on social media?

His certificate should be investigated.
Re: University Of Ibadan VC, Olayinka Blasts UNN's Social Media Handler by Karex81(m): 5:14pm On Jul 24, 2019
OkoYibo:
UNN is finished

Cry me a river, afonja expert
Re: University Of Ibadan VC, Olayinka Blasts UNN's Social Media Handler by Johnboom: 5:36pm On Jul 24, 2019
TSRC:

They were already great.
yes they are, by always coming 6th best couple with error from the so called great "unn" pro. What a University.
Re: University Of Ibadan VC, Olayinka Blasts UNN's Social Media Handler by TSRC: 5:51pm On Jul 24, 2019
Johnboom:
yes they are, by always coming 6th best couple with error from the so called great "unn" pro. What a University.
It happens.
Just overlook it na.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Opens Center For Soiless Agriculture In Landmark University / LAUTECH expels 45 students for involvement in examination malpractices (LIST) / Meet Dehlia Umunna, The First Nigerian Professor Of Law At Harvard Law School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.