Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

How To Create Daily System Restore Points On Windows - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Create Daily System Restore Points On Windows (579 Views)

How Do I Burn Mp4 Videos To Cds& Dvds On Windows 10? / How Do I Set Internet Access From My Modem As Metered On Windows 10 / How To Create System Restore Point On PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Create Daily System Restore Points On Windows by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 24, 2019
(s)
Creating system restore points on your Windows computer is very good and vital, this is if you want to really keep hold of your files. Not many Windows users have knowledge about the restore point, so, I’ll brief you on what restore point is.

Restore points are the clone of the whole windows settings and the changes at the given instant that could be stored for the future access. If in future any ill effects happen inside the system and you get your windows running in the wrong way then through using the restore points the Windows could be reverted to the working condition as it was in that restore point stage.

Now that you know what restore point is, I’m sure that you will want to learn how to create daily system restore point on Windows so as to keep your PC safe. Without further ado, let’s get started.

Learn more:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfSezHsJphc

(1) (Reply)

What's Behind The SMTP 550 Error? / Computer Hardware/software Repair / Computer & IT Matters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.