Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,449 members, 7,819,659 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Joke Of The Day: Teacher Vs Student (who Win?) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Joke Of The Day: Teacher Vs Student (who Win?) (1197 Views)

Joke Of The Day: God’s Time Is The Best / Governors Expecting Paris Club Alert?: Hilarious Photo Of The Day / Who Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joke Of The Day: Teacher Vs Student (who Win?) by MrCally(m): 3:53pm On Jul 24, 2019

TEACHER: My advice to you student is "You must work hard to succeed."

WISDOM (Student): Sorry sir, but you a wrong.

TEACHER: Come on, shut up your dirty mouth.

WISDOM: But i can prove it sir.

TEACHER: You have just one chance.

WISDOM: Sir, as well as my fellow classmates, this is 21st century if you work harder you will die in labour. So we need to work smarter not harder.cheesycheesy

WHO WIN?

Credit: www.fundeal.ml
Re: Joke Of The Day: Teacher Vs Student (who Win?) by maynation(f): 4:02pm On Jul 24, 2019
What's this nonsense?
Re: Joke Of The Day: Teacher Vs Student (who Win?) by MrCally(m): 4:15pm On Jul 24, 2019
I didn't expect a woman to be this rude, or should i say stupid.
Re: Joke Of The Day: Teacher Vs Student (who Win?) by Oluaso: 8:49pm On Jul 24, 2019
Out of nonsense there is sense just remove the non
Re: Joke Of The Day: Teacher Vs Student (who Win?) by okwili419: 4:38pm On Jul 29, 2019
prove yourself

(1) (Reply)

Don't Leave Me Challenge Funniest Compilation Ft King Bach, Josh2funny, Tyga / Just Kidding / Little Boy Gets On The Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.