Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,014 members, 7,828,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) (51061 Views)

Man Who Disguised As A Woman In RCCG Lagos, Caught & Stripped (Photos) / Fake Soldier Who Has Killed Many In Imota, Lagos, Caught & Paraded This Morning / Togolese Man Who Had Group Anal Sex With Underage Girls In Lagos, Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) by Miarose: 6:14am On Jul 25, 2019
That child has been born already. So she will be charged with attempted murder now cos there is no difference between killing a one month old and a 10 yr old. Having a child doesn't give you the right over his life. Drop him in a church, or take him to his father to do the killing. No defence for trying to kill an already born child.
GrabHisBalls:
Someone dashed her clothes without a bra. Why humiliate her? You all think it's easy to be broke and fend for a child? The lady looks like an insane woman. Both she and the child are victims of circumstance.
Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) by omoiyalayi(m): 6:33am On Jul 25, 2019
It is her type after throwing away her own baby will see another woman's baby and be calling the baby different sweet names and wanted to always carry the baby

Only God knows what her story is

I hope police won't just keep her for few days and collect her money as bail and just release her like that without proper care

She should be check into rehab
Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 6:35am On Jul 25, 2019
Do you mean WOMAN or LADY? The two words have different meaning.
Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) by popcykaylah(m): 6:38am On Jul 25, 2019
penjm:
am sure ur mother is a woman so why generalizing it?
Please I only shared my opinion ..please mind your business..
Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) by andycom(m): 6:59am On Jul 25, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Sister wey mumu has messed up a good money making opportunity.

Since she only wanted the fvck and not the proceed of the fvck, she should have just met a childless couple and sold the baby to them.

you can never disappoint ��
Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) by Fourwinds: 7:00am On Jul 25, 2019
xendra:
but you are a man na, you know how you men like disadvantaged women because they are easier to take advantage of. just look at her well, did the man die? why is he not responsible for his child?
this goes back to parental training... Teach your girls not to open legs(fvck) for any dicck and harry...
Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) by andycom(m): 7:01am On Jul 25, 2019
naijaboy756:
What do you do for a living?

he sells barbecue snake, lizards, crocs, and all kinds of cunning reptiles to his APC members + he's a BMC

1 Like

Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) by Psoul(m): 7:16am On Jul 25, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Someone dashed her clothes without a bra. Why humiliate her? You all think it's easy to be broke and fend for a child? The lady looks like an insane woman. Both she and the child are victims of circumstance.

So sister, what is your point here?
Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) by Psoul(m): 7:19am On Jul 25, 2019
gsegun43:
Thank God for the life of the baby.

but i don't think its right to humiliate the lady,

Was she humiliated?
Or u don't think it's wise to question her?
Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) by Psoul(m): 7:27am On Jul 25, 2019
Women can be very heartless. It will be hard to see a man that will agree to do this kind of evil.
A man may run away once a girl accuses him of getting her pregnant....yeah, I can agree to dat, but once the baby is born on his name, no matter how hard things are for him or even hw bad he hates the mother of the baby, the man can never agree to dump the baby or even kill the baby.

I wonder how women manage to sleep after throwing their babies away.
Don't you keep wondering all the days of your life what may have happened to the baby?
When u pass a baby that looks like that ur thrown away baby on the way, don't u have this kind of feeling...."This may be that my baby ooo" and it will make u feel bad.
How do you people cope with life after this biko?
Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) by anonimi: 7:27am On Jul 25, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Sister wey mumu has messed up a good money making opportunity.

Since she only wanted the fvck and not the proceed of the fvck, she should have just met a childless couple and sold the baby to them.

Why sell when she can put her baby up for adoption
I don't get it.

1 Like

Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) by anonimi: 7:28am On Jul 25, 2019
Zhegx:
undecided I feel a need for the general public to be educated on birth control strategies........Dunno the story behind the story, can't comment. Life na jungle....Thank God the baby was saved.......

Nice idea.
How much of that are you doing in your corner of this planet earth

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3530815_stop_jpegb554db72bcc6cc689f56491fc6ceef83

1 Like

Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) by anonimi: 7:30am On Jul 25, 2019
mmadu5:
if you dont want the baby why dont you give it to an orphanage home or sell the baby off to a hospital i know most hospital that can be 200 k and above for a baby instead of killing an innocent child , people get mind sha

You should have stopped at the orphanage idea.
Making babies to sell is a terrible idea from different perspectives. Would you support a baby "factory"

1 Like

Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) by prudenttv001: 7:32am On Jul 25, 2019
Wetin u wan use the baby do ��'(
catwalq:
Just come and give me the baby..
Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) by prudenttv001: 7:34am On Jul 25, 2019
Inside life wehdone ma ���
Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) by toyinid78: 7:39am On Jul 25, 2019
catwalq:
Just come and give me the baby..
I love u I swear
Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) by weezyk(m): 7:43am On Jul 25, 2019
Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) by catwalq(f): 7:44am On Jul 25, 2019
prudenttv001:
Wetin u wan use the baby do ��'(

If you're tryna sound discerning, don't experiment with me. What else do you do with a baby if not to nurture, guide and love em
Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) by foreshore(m): 7:50am On Jul 25, 2019
UncleGist:
A lady was nabbed today while trying to throw away her baby in Lagos.

According to Wale Ilebiyi who shared the post, he wrote;

The baby here was about to be thrown inside a gully by her own mother (swipe to see the mother) in front of my office at Ile epo bus stop, after Iyana Ipaja, along the expressway, this morning at exactly 10:30, before she was apprehended and taken to Ile epo police station.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/lady-nabbed-while-trying-to-throw-away-her-baby-in-lagos

Why Bleep when you dont want to have a baby
Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) by mmadu5(m): 8:07am On Jul 25, 2019
anonimi:

You should have stopped at the orphanage idea.
Making babies to sell is a terrible idea from different perspectives. Would you support a baby "factory"

is it not better to sell the baby than to throw it into an ocean

1 Like

Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) by tintingz(m): 8:11am On Jul 25, 2019
One of the reason abortion should be legalized.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) by mixta140: 8:17am On Jul 25, 2019
Just take a good look at dat stupid woman....c mouth self....OLOSHO.

For stubborn STD check my signature.
Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) by adecz: 8:18am On Jul 25, 2019
Only sugar daddy fit get this
type of pikin.. shocked shocked

The baby sef don old;
e resemble sugar daddy !! gringrin grin grin grin

Kwenu Amaka Sugar daddy... wink wink wink
Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) by woleabayo(f): 8:23am On Jul 25, 2019
JESUS
neoG:
shocked
Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) by anonimi: 8:27am On Jul 25, 2019
mmadu5:
is it not better to sell the baby than to throw it into an ocean

Of course it is.
However, there is the even better option of putting him/her up for adoption if the mother does not want to keep/raise her child for any reason whatsoever. Adoption would normally take a more rigorous process than outright sale, like a slave, to provide guarantees of safety and security for the baby.
Is that agreeable with you

1 Like

Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) by emelda86(f): 8:36am On Jul 25, 2019
And my neighbor be running helta skelta looking for fruit of with for 13yrs now

Dear God bless aunty ugo with even one child embarassed embarassed :-
Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 25, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
That lady I'm seeing up there is not mentally stable.
Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) by mmadu5(m): 8:50am On Jul 25, 2019
anonimi:

Of course it is.
However, there is the even better option of putting him/her up for adoption if the mother does not want to keep/raise her child for any reason whatsoever. Adoption would normally take a more rigorous process than outright sale, like a slave, to provide guarantees of safety and security for the baby.
Is that agreeable with you

I mentioned adoption earlier if you can read you would see where I said is better to give the baby up for adoption or sell to a family that can take care of it .
Re: Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) by xendra: 8:59am On Jul 25, 2019
Fourwinds:
this goes back to parental training... Teach your girls not to open legs(fvck) for any dicck and harry...
no, teach the boys to zip up their dick otherwise the girls get raped no matter their training

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Four Arrested In Ondo For Stripping Female Police Inspector Naked / I Killed My Lover Because She Denied Me Sex - Suspect / Criminal Gang Led By Nigerian Yahoo Boy And His Brother Busted In The UK. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.