Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,091 members, 7,863,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:09 AM

Urgently Needed. Registered Big Daddy That Can Fly For 750k Or At That Range - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Urgently Needed. Registered Big Daddy That Can Fly For 750k Or At That Range (412 Views)

Neat Abuja Used Honda Accord Baby Boy For 750k -sold / Please Who Has Accord 1.3 08 Or Any Toyota With That Range. / Cash needed !!!registered Lexus RX350 2010 upgraded To 2015 for N3.750k At Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgently Needed. Registered Big Daddy That Can Fly For 750k Or At That Range by Donwapz(m): 4:50am On Jul 25, 2019
I need a clean big daddy that can fly for 750k. chat me up on 08107992356
Re: Urgently Needed. Registered Big Daddy That Can Fly For 750k Or At That Range by Samad805(m): 6:19am On Jul 25, 2019
Dont use ur money to BUY OR OWN problem !!!! I Repeat!!! Don’t use ur money to BUY OR OWN problem......

Try and save @least 1m to get u a very clean one in Perfect working condition dah will serve u better
Re: Urgently Needed. Registered Big Daddy That Can Fly For 750k Or At That Range by Oluromantic: 7:46am On Jul 25, 2019
Samad805:
Dont use ur money to BUY OR OWN problem !!!! I Repeat!!! Don’t use ur money to BUY OR OWN problem......

Try and save @least 1m to get u a very clean one in Perfect working condition dah will serve u better
African man.. Whenever you're suggesting an opinion to someone, you should try to show some courtesy of respect. He has a good idea and intension.. everybody is limited by what he doesn't have or own. You shouldn't be talking with so much authority like he's your son

DONT USE BLAH BLAH. I REPEAT.. it's his money bro, not yours. Respect his intention and give a good advice.
Re: Urgently Needed. Registered Big Daddy That Can Fly For 750k Or At That Range by Samad805(m): 8:47am On Jul 25, 2019
Oluromantic:

African man.. Whenever you're suggesting an opinion to someone, you should try to show some courtesy of respect. He has a good idea and intension.. everybody is limited by what he doesn't have or own. You shouldn't be talking with so much authority like he's your son

DONT USE BLAH BLAH. I REPEAT.. it's his money bro, not yours. Respect his intention and give a good advice.

American man.....it’s his money truly but let me warn him very well so dat he won’t buy something that will create problem.....cos d real truth always sound bitter and rude

ALWAYS BE YOUR BROTHER’S KEEPER!!!

Remember I also have a good intentions for my brother wink wink

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Oyaaa! As E Dey Hot Move With The Big Boys / 2014 Honda Accord Ready To Sell Give Away / Few Months Registered Lexus GX460 2015:17m.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.