Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

My Mother Is Plus 1 Today, Nairalanders Please Help Me Celebrates Her - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / My Mother Is Plus 1 Today, Nairalanders Please Help Me Celebrates Her (9334 Views)

Beautiful Mermaid Celebrates Her Birthday In Beach Water In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / I Am +1 Today, Happy Birthday To My Self. / Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mother Is Plus 1 Today, Nairalanders Please Help Me Celebrates Her by Praizeupdates: 6:54am On Jul 25, 2019
My Mother is Plus 1 today, Nairalanders Please Help me celebrates her. She has being their for me all tmthe time. Happy birthday to Iya Praize.

Help me celebrates her.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Mother Is Plus 1 Today, Nairalanders Please Help Me Celebrates Her by GistMore9: 6:58am On Jul 25, 2019
HBD ma

4 Likes

Re: My Mother Is Plus 1 Today, Nairalanders Please Help Me Celebrates Her by Rosay15(f): 7:02am On Jul 25, 2019
Happy birthday to her, may she live long to enjoy the fruit of her labour..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother Is Plus 1 Today, Nairalanders Please Help Me Celebrates Her by mikejj(m): 7:02am On Jul 25, 2019
grin. hbd mama..thank u for spanking him very well

4 Likes

Re: My Mother Is Plus 1 Today, Nairalanders Please Help Me Celebrates Her by Born2Breed(f): 7:07am On Jul 25, 2019
Happy Birthday Mama.

3 Likes

Re: My Mother Is Plus 1 Today, Nairalanders Please Help Me Celebrates Her by GOFRONT(m): 7:13am On Jul 25, 2019
CONGARATULOBIA!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Is Plus 1 Today, Nairalanders Please Help Me Celebrates Her by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 25, 2019
Happy birthday ma. God's blessing on you always.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother Is Plus 1 Today, Nairalanders Please Help Me Celebrates Her by aanuoluwami14(f): 7:39am On Jul 25, 2019
Happy birthday to you ma

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Is Plus 1 Today, Nairalanders Please Help Me Celebrates Her by itspzpics(m): 9:08am On Jul 25, 2019
Shully19:
U suppose show her this
no money nah boss
Re: My Mother Is Plus 1 Today, Nairalanders Please Help Me Celebrates Her by Teewhy2: 11:25am On Jul 25, 2019
Iya ni wura iye biye
Ti a ko le fowora
O loyun mi fosun mesan
O pon mi fodun meta
Iya ni wura iye biye
Ti a ko le fowora.

congrats to her.
We use her as a point of contact to as many that wants to be a mother but are having one issue or the other that they will also be a mother sooner than expected because God has blessed and said to us, “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground"
Re: My Mother Is Plus 1 Today, Nairalanders Please Help Me Celebrates Her by Imoh555(m): 11:26am On Jul 25, 2019
It's a privilege and an awesome honour to have a mother...
Re: My Mother Is Plus 1 Today, Nairalanders Please Help Me Celebrates Her by Ziel20: 11:27am On Jul 25, 2019
Happy birthday to MOM! Make sure u take her out o
Re: My Mother Is Plus 1 Today, Nairalanders Please Help Me Celebrates Her by kriskristyne(f): 11:27am On Jul 25, 2019
Happy Birthday to you ma
Re: My Mother Is Plus 1 Today, Nairalanders Please Help Me Celebrates Her by sheycrown(f): 11:27am On Jul 25, 2019
Happy birthday ma. May your days be long and fulfilled.

Oga praize why didn't you order her a cake from us. Oya call 07063812379 , 08088576829 to order your mum a yummy cake from sweet slices cakes grin
Re: My Mother Is Plus 1 Today, Nairalanders Please Help Me Celebrates Her by Offpoint: 11:27am On Jul 25, 2019
Make I fry pillow?

My mom turns 99 yesterday and I didn't create a thread.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Is Plus 1 Today, Nairalanders Please Help Me Celebrates Her by Made4naijalove: 11:28am On Jul 25, 2019
Happy birthday to your mother
Re: My Mother Is Plus 1 Today, Nairalanders Please Help Me Celebrates Her by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 25, 2019
cool
Re: My Mother Is Plus 1 Today, Nairalanders Please Help Me Celebrates Her by Meedon: 11:31am On Jul 25, 2019
HBD

Mama
Re: My Mother Is Plus 1 Today, Nairalanders Please Help Me Celebrates Her by whizbee(m): 11:31am On Jul 25, 2019
Tell her happy birthday for local man here
Re: My Mother Is Plus 1 Today, Nairalanders Please Help Me Celebrates Her by kenechi072: 11:32am On Jul 25, 2019
You are a blogger and your grammar is this poor! Very unfortunate.

Happy birthday to your mom, may she age gracefully in good health and prosperity.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Is Plus 1 Today, Nairalanders Please Help Me Celebrates Her by joylegacie7(f): 11:33am On Jul 25, 2019
this shully of a person posted that she is looking for a Boyfriend now its is a he that is celebrating his mother's birthday i don't understand oooooooo.............

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Is Plus 1 Today, Nairalanders Please Help Me Celebrates Her by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:33am On Jul 25, 2019
Offpoint:
Make I fry pillow?

na because the only thing u loyal to na ur stupidddddddddity

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother Is Plus 1 Today, Nairalanders Please Help Me Celebrates Her by celebgistz: 11:34am On Jul 25, 2019
Happy Birthday to your lovely mum praizeupdates
May God bless her new age
Re: My Mother Is Plus 1 Today, Nairalanders Please Help Me Celebrates Her by DeeTweenie(f): 11:36am On Jul 25, 2019
19? I will get back to that another day tongue

Happy birthday Ma, May you continue to live long and eat from the fruit of your labour, Amen.
Re: My Mother Is Plus 1 Today, Nairalanders Please Help Me Celebrates Her by MrTrend(m): 11:38am On Jul 25, 2019
Happy birthday madam wink
Re: My Mother Is Plus 1 Today, Nairalanders Please Help Me Celebrates Her by Offpoint: 11:38am On Jul 25, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
na me because the only thing u loyal to na ur stupidddddddddity
Good morning, how was your night? I saw you yesterday.
Re: My Mother Is Plus 1 Today, Nairalanders Please Help Me Celebrates Her by WildChild00(m): 11:42am On Jul 25, 2019
joylegacie7:
this shully of a person posted that she is looking for a Boyfriend now its is a he that is celebrating his mother's birthday i don't understand oooooooo.............

What is this old woman saying shocked
Re: My Mother Is Plus 1 Today, Nairalanders Please Help Me Celebrates Her by frankleesehi(m): 11:42am On Jul 25, 2019
Offpoint:
Make I fry pillow?

So what, did anyone stop you from creating a thread, why are you now been sarcastic...

Pls move ahead...Next!

Happy Birthday ma, long life, good health and prosperity...

1 Like

Re: My Mother Is Plus 1 Today, Nairalanders Please Help Me Celebrates Her by Jerryembassy91(m): 11:42am On Jul 25, 2019
Happy birthday to her...stay blessed Ma’am

(1) (2) (Reply)

Incredible Wedding News:120-year-old Man Marries 60-year-old Woman / Ooni Of Ife To Host African International Art And Craft Festival In America / Yup It's My Birthday!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.