Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,654 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Please Nairaland I Need Help To Verify A Shop In Nilton Plaza, Kebbi - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Nairaland I Need Help To Verify A Shop In Nilton Plaza, Kebbi (2159 Views)

Fire At Kitchen Plaza, Yaba / Hilarious Shopping Plaza With Different Business Options (Caption Yours) Pics / Fire At Plaza 44, Balogun Market, Lagos Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Nairaland I Need Help To Verify A Shop In Nilton Plaza, Kebbi by BilliOne(m): 7:26am On Jul 25, 2019
Please i want to pay for delivery of a phone from phonet gadgets shop 23 Nilton plaza Birnin- Kebbi. Please i need help to verify if there's a place like that in Kebbi and if they're genuine dealers.

Please help a fellow nairalander.

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Nairaland I Need Help To Verify A Shop In Nilton Plaza, Kebbi by HMZi: 9:24am On Jul 25, 2019
BilliOne:
Please i want to pay for delivery of a phone from phonet gadgets shop 23 Nilton plaza Birnin- Kebbi. Please i need help to verify if there's a place like that in Kebbi and if they're genuine dealers.

Please help a fellow nairalander.

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44
I got the same message too, I need comfirmation too
Re: Please Nairaland I Need Help To Verify A Shop In Nilton Plaza, Kebbi by Stevana: 5:54pm On Aug 30, 2019
They are not legit!!!!!!!!!
Their current IG handle is 360_lite.ng
Re: Please Nairaland I Need Help To Verify A Shop In Nilton Plaza, Kebbi by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 27, 2019
Them be scam o
Re: Please Nairaland I Need Help To Verify A Shop In Nilton Plaza, Kebbi by VicSanTROUBLE: 2:31pm On Jan 17, 2020
HMZi:
I got the same message too, I need comfirmation too

can i talk to you cause I also got a message from them. Mine will be closing today.
Re: Please Nairaland I Need Help To Verify A Shop In Nilton Plaza, Kebbi by HMZi: 3:11pm On Jan 17, 2020
VicSanTROUBLE:

can i talk to you cause I also got a message from them. Mine will be closing today.
#ScamAlert
Re: Please Nairaland I Need Help To Verify A Shop In Nilton Plaza, Kebbi by bedfordng(m): 4:34pm On Jan 17, 2020
those who got the message, have you asked yourself one question . "did you order for any package from them before receiving the SMS" . if no, then only gullible and greedy person will Fall for the scam.

you just received a message saying you should pickup your package, because its iphone. you are eager to pay even when you did not order anything from them.

they know you don't reside in kebi, so they use that to lure you since they know you won't want to waste time travelling for such. that is the trick.

they also send to those in abuja to come to Lagos to pickup audio package. this is 2020, shine your eye's
Re: Please Nairaland I Need Help To Verify A Shop In Nilton Plaza, Kebbi by VicSanTROUBLE: 5:12pm On Jan 17, 2020
HMZi:
#ScamAlert
thanks... He said I should pay a sum of N2950 for delivery
Re: Please Nairaland I Need Help To Verify A Shop In Nilton Plaza, Kebbi by VicSanTROUBLE: 5:24pm On Jan 17, 2020
bedfordng:
those who got the message, have you asked yourself one question . "did you order for any package from them before receiving the SMS" . if no, then only gullible and greedy person will Fall for the scam.

you just received a message saying you should pickup your package, because its iphone. you are eager to pay even when you did not order anything from them.

they know you don't reside in kebi, so they use that to lure you since they know you won't want to waste time travelling for such. that is the trick.

they also send to those in abuja to come to Lagos to pickup audio package. this is 2020, shine your eye's

He did a give away package on Instagram and sent me a dm, that I'm among the five lucky winners to receive an iPhone 7. I should come over to their store or pay a Sum of N2950

I was surprise cause dat amount is very small , but am I the only one that got the message....

hmmm_______
Re: Please Nairaland I Need Help To Verify A Shop In Nilton Plaza, Kebbi by bedfordng(m): 8:51am On Jan 18, 2020
VicSanTROUBLE:

He did a give away package on Instagram and sent me a dm, that I'm among the five lucky winners to receive an iPhone 7. I should come over to their store or pay a Sum of N2950

I was surprise cause dat amount is very small , but am I the only one that got the message....

hmmm_______
that is the scam. the transport fee is the scam. so imagine sending same to thousands of people. giveaway is the latest scam because most people would feel, after all I did not buy anything. just want to send transport cost
Re: Please Nairaland I Need Help To Verify A Shop In Nilton Plaza, Kebbi by sleekysandy(f): 7:58am On Aug 08, 2020
You are right. I should have checked nairaland first before sending the delivery money.

(1) (Reply)

15 Hours Power Supply Guaranteed / Generate Recharge Card Pins With Your Phone With Our Customized Phone Software / Automatic Fuel Siphon Pump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.