Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,261 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

The Many Crimes At The Enugu Immigration Service - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Many Crimes At The Enugu Immigration Service (214 Views)

Ehumibe Moji Dada Omoh, Immigration Officer In Police Net Over Fraud (photo) / 9 Animals That Committed Crimes And Were Caught Red-handed / Nigeria Ranks 3rd In Global Internet Crimes Behind UK, US – NCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Many Crimes At The Enugu Immigration Service by megacruise: 12:32pm On Jul 25, 2019
The kind of delay I've experienced from an immigration officer in the Enugu branch is unprecedented.
I was on the verge of loosing patience of not mentioning the name of the officer in question, until l realized she's not the only one playing the game.

1st off, l wasn't informed of the unavailability of the passport booklet until 2 or 3 days after l payed and since 3 weeks now, I've been hearing the same grammar " Plz we dont have booklets" then l ask myself why the heck do they keep collecting peoples money.

I called the officer this morning and she even had the temerity to disclose to me that some booklets arrived and they used it to settle people who payed for express delivery and l began to wonder if the money l gave them was counterfeit.

The officer even suggested l should do the same thing if l needed an urgent delivery and l wondered at her demand.

So the thing is, you arrive and you pay the fee for the passport, nobody tells you the booklets are not available, then the officer promises to call you in 3 days, doesn't call knowing fully well they are expecting you to call rather.

You call and they now give you the option to add some fractions to what you paid initially so as get the passport speedily.

So many people living in Enugu and myself have been victims of this bureaucratic scam and even as l speak more people are trooping into the Enugu Immigration office to be scammed.

�Plz repost

(1) (Reply)

Kidnapped Lafia Hospital Workers, Others Rescued, 41 Suspects Arrested (Photo) / Shun Social Vices, Magu EFCC CHAIRMAN Charges Youths / UNFORESEEN: Girl Conspired With Lover To Rape Friend, Record Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.