Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,808 members, 7,817,346 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Saving Money Alone Is Not Designed To Get You Wealthy. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Saving Money Alone Is Not Designed To Get You Wealthy. (2908 Views)

Top 10 Best Apps For Saving Money And Their Interest Rates / Corpreneur - Best Way To Make Money Just By Saving Money / Checkout The 5 Surprising Tricks For Spending Less & Saving Money More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saving Money Alone Is Not Designed To Get You Wealthy. by EkeneElectrons(m): 12:40pm On Jul 25, 2019
Saving money is a really good practise but saving money alone it is not designed to get you wealthy.

Saving is a safe system of preservation of money but not for the multiplication of same.

The general concept of saving is for the 'rainy day'. Wealth however is a by-product of Investment and not savings.

Therefore, If getting wealthy is part of your goal, then you should save for two reasons.

1. For the rainy day
2. For investment Purpose

You either invest in your Idea, In someone else's idea or in available financial investment vehicles.

Investment comes with it's risk but you don't get wealthy without standing toe to toe with some level of risk!

You therefore save till the opportunity to deploy a portion of your built up savings comes around.

A good portion of your savings must therefore be deployed for investment or commercial purposes if multiplication will occur.

Therefore, whatever you do, don't save just for the purposes of savings! Your savings must be seen majorly as Capital!

If you are bullish, most or a bigger portion of your savings will be seen as capital. If you are less inclined to risk, then only a small portion will go into investment.

But never forget this - Savings alone CANNOT make you wealthy!

The only beneficiary of your savings is the BANK!

see this topice: https://www.nairaland.com/5357499/earn-80-investment-90days

To buy some Landed properties visit
https://www.nairaland.com/ekeneelectrons

1 Like

Re: Saving Money Alone Is Not Designed To Get You Wealthy. by Amazingman(m): 12:43pm On Jul 25, 2019
Hmmm

Re: Saving Money Alone Is Not Designed To Get You Wealthy. by EkeneElectrons(m): 1:13pm On Jul 25, 2019
ok
Re: Saving Money Alone Is Not Designed To Get You Wealthy. by EkeneElectrons(m): 1:13pm On Jul 25, 2019
[url]
ok
[/url]
Re: Saving Money Alone Is Not Designed To Get You Wealthy. by EkeneElectrons(m): 1:14pm On Jul 25, 2019
[url]
ok.com
[/url]
Re: Saving Money Alone Is Not Designed To Get You Wealthy. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 25, 2019
Saving in Nigeria financial system is just not the way, my friend is saving 100k per month and having 1k, I'm sure they will reap him apart whenever he want to borrow
Re: Saving Money Alone Is Not Designed To Get You Wealthy. by EkeneElectrons(m): 4:55pm On Jul 25, 2019
The secret of wealthy is to invest and re invest your earnings

1 Like

Re: Saving Money Alone Is Not Designed To Get You Wealthy. by EkeneElectrons(m): 5:19pm On Jul 25, 2019
Thats it guys
Re: Saving Money Alone Is Not Designed To Get You Wealthy. by EkeneElectrons(m): 8:17pm On Jul 25, 2019
oluwaseyi000:
Saving in Nigeria financial system is just not the way, my friend is saving 100k per month and having 1k, I'm sure they will reap him apart whenever he want to borrow

You are right � , investing is the way forward

1 Like

Re: Saving Money Alone Is Not Designed To Get You Wealthy. by EkeneElectrons(m): 10:34pm On Jul 25, 2019
Kenni700:
Hmmmm na them!
Which of them please?
Re: Saving Money Alone Is Not Designed To Get You Wealthy. by EkeneElectrons(m): 9:36am On Jul 26, 2019
Invest and invest
Re: Saving Money Alone Is Not Designed To Get You Wealthy. by delawal: 1:00pm On Jul 26, 2019
oluwaseyi000:
which type of savings gives him 1k per month.will like to know
Re: Saving Money Alone Is Not Designed To Get You Wealthy. by skyangel(f): 1:13pm On Jul 26, 2019
Kenni700:
Hmmmm na them!

SECONDED
I actually fell in love with the topic & the write-up but after clicking on the link over there, I'm here to join you in saying na them
Re: Saving Money Alone Is Not Designed To Get You Wealthy. by Pesuzok(m): 1:43pm On Jul 26, 2019
skyangel:

SECONDED
I actually fell in love with the topic & the write-up but after clicking on the link over there, I'm here to join you in saying na them
Na them.
Re: Saving Money Alone Is Not Designed To Get You Wealthy. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 26, 2019
delawal:

which type of savings gives him 1k per month.will like to know

vfd microfinance bank, 500 naira on 50k per month
Re: Saving Money Alone Is Not Designed To Get You Wealthy. by skyangel(f): 4:40pm On Jul 26, 2019
Pesuzok:

Na them.
Lol
Re: Saving Money Alone Is Not Designed To Get You Wealthy. by EkeneElectrons(m): 5:30pm On Jul 26, 2019
Continue investing
Re: Saving Money Alone Is Not Designed To Get You Wealthy. by EkeneElectrons(m): 10:27pm On Jul 26, 2019
skyangel:

SECONDED

Dont be ignorant, ask questions if you don't understand something don't be quick to conclude and if you are not satisfied then that's your luck, people miss opportunities because of little things, you can check my profile am not a kid on nairaland before I post something I must be totally sure of it because am a business man. remember in this life anything that is a scam there is always am original no matter how long it takes, original must come out. So you are free to call me "na them" while I keep earning but remember this humans have not used up her brain to one percent so don't be surprised when you see a weird business your brain is failing to understand.

Besides to break down what you saw in the link

For example Peter has no time but has the capital to invest in a business Peter sees Paul successful in the business he likes so Peter decided to invest in Paul's business and earn some profits while Paul does the work thats why Peter is earning daily because his an investor in Paul's business which is moving very well, now Peter decides to invite his friend ekene electrons to invest with Paul while he earnings daily as an investor in Paul's company

Other examples like investing In Football Player, A musician, doing a fixed deposit, land banking Etc

I hope I have been able to convince you with that, besides am not the only one on nairaland promoting what you saw in the link, so it's something that is real and here to stay, so if like you invest if you like don't. Good night and God bless.
Re: Saving Money Alone Is Not Designed To Get You Wealthy. by delawal: 12:15am On Jul 27, 2019
oluwaseyi000:

vfd microfinance bank, 500 naira on 50k per month
I guess d bank no get branch for location. I for go save with them
Re: Saving Money Alone Is Not Designed To Get You Wealthy. by EkeneElectrons(m): 6:47am On Jul 27, 2019
delawal:

I guess d bank no get branch for location. I for go save with them

Lol
Re: Saving Money Alone Is Not Designed To Get You Wealthy. by EkeneElectrons(m): 12:34pm On Jul 27, 2019
Yea
Re: Saving Money Alone Is Not Designed To Get You Wealthy. by EkeneElectrons(m): 3:02pm On Jul 27, 2019
Always invest
Re: Saving Money Alone Is Not Designed To Get You Wealthy. by EkeneElectrons(m): 10:41am On Jul 28, 2019
Yeap
Re: Saving Money Alone Is Not Designed To Get You Wealthy. by skyangel(f): 12:11pm On Jul 29, 2019
EkeneElectrons:

Dont be ignorant, ask questions if you don't understand something don't be quick to conclude and if you are not satisfied then that's your luck, people miss opportunities because of little things, you can check my profile am not a kid on nairaland before I post something I must be totally sure of it because am a business man. remember in this life anything that is a scam there is always am original no matter how long it takes, original must come out. So you are free to call me "na them" while I keep earning but remember this humans have not used up her brain to one percent so don't be surprised when you see a weird business your brain is failing to understand.

Besides to break down what you saw in the link

For example Peter has no time but has the capital to invest in a business Peter sees Paul successful in the business he likes so Peter decided to invest in Paul's business and earn some profits while Paul does the work thats why Peter is earning daily because his an investor in Paul's business which is moving very well, now Peter decides to invite his friend ekene electrons to invest with Paul while he earnings daily as an investor in Paul's company

Other examples like investing In Football Player, A musician, doing a fixed deposit, land banking Etc

I hope I have been able to convince you with that, besides am not the only one on nairaland promoting what you saw in the link, so it's something that is real and here to stay, so if like you invest if you like don't. Good night and God bless.

Guy. don't be arrogant to think I'm not entitled to my humble opinion.If I do not understand your post, why not pass my comment by & focus on people with better understanding of your post.
Beside, you said you are not the only one on nairaland promoting such link, that confirms the exact reason we are saying "na them"
Re: Saving Money Alone Is Not Designed To Get You Wealthy. by EkeneElectrons(m): 12:25pm On Jul 31, 2019
skyangel:

Guy. don't be arrogant to think I'm not entitled to my humble opinion.If I do not understand your post, why not pass my comment by & focus on people with better understanding of your post.
Beside, you said you are not the only one on nairaland promoting such link, that confirms the exact reason we are saying "na them"

Ok sorry ma
Re: Saving Money Alone Is Not Designed To Get You Wealthy. by EkeneElectrons(m): 5:05pm On Jul 31, 2019
Suffer The Discipline Of Investing
Or You Will Suffer
The Pain Of Poverty

Re: Saving Money Alone Is Not Designed To Get You Wealthy. by EkeneElectrons(m): 11:53pm On Aug 01, 2019
smiley

Re: Saving Money Alone Is Not Designed To Get You Wealthy. by EkeneElectrons(m): 12:47pm On Aug 02, 2019
make a way

Re: Saving Money Alone Is Not Designed To Get You Wealthy. by EkeneElectrons(m): 9:50pm On Aug 07, 2019
Yes.
Re: Saving Money Alone Is Not Designed To Get You Wealthy. by prejohn234: 2:16am On Aug 08, 2019
Build your credit record with fairmoney.
Try out Fairmoney! Use my this to access amazing financial services - instant loans, funds transfers and bill payments. I have been using their credit facilities for over 5 months.
Get started now: https://fairmoney.app/referral?referral_code=NBNRP
Re: Saving Money Alone Is Not Designed To Get You Wealthy. by EkeneElectrons(m): 5:31am On Aug 12, 2019
True

(1) (2) (Reply)

Know When To Buy Land And When Not To Buy / Buy Bitcoin From Miners At Cheaper Rate / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.