Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

You Wont Believe It. Content Writing Job Pays - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / You Wont Believe It. Content Writing Job Pays (534 Views)

How To Make 50k With 200 Naira Per Week. Believe It Or Not, This Is 100% Legit. / 5 Handworks You Can Learn In 2019 That Pays Better Than Bank Jobs / Try This Tech Company Out! You Wont Be Disappointed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Wont Believe It. Content Writing Job Pays by Knight0777(m): 2:24pm On Jul 25, 2019
Hello content writers. Let just go straight to the point. I have just been commissioned with continuous content writing engagement for an agency in Osun State. The Area of interest is solely on Osun State. IT IS A CONTINUOUS EXERCISE FOR THE NEXT 2 YEARS, SO YOU EARN IN BITS BUT IT GROWS TO BE HUGE.

The article needed is only 300 words and I am prepared to pay ₦300 for every article you write straight into any Nigerian Bank account of your choice.

If you are interested please join the content writers hub by adding me on whatsapp: 08065097109 so i can add you to the hub. you can start writing your way to the bank immediately.

This is REAL and not a cheap effort to scam hardworking Nigerian content writers.

1 Like

Re: You Wont Believe It. Content Writing Job Pays by mccoy009(m): 4:01pm On Jul 25, 2019
Knight0777:
Hello content writers. Let just go straight to the point. I have just been commissioned with continuous content writing engagement for an agency in Osun State. The Area of interest is solely on Osun State. IT IS A CONTINUOUS EXERCISE FOR THE NEXT 2 YEARS, SO YOU EARN IN BITS BUT IT GROWS TO BE HUGE.

The article needed is only 300 words and I am prepared to pay ₦300 for every article you write straight into any Nigerian Bank account of your choice.

If you are interested please join the content writers hub by adding me on whatsapp: 08065097109 so i can add you to the hub. you can start writing your way to the bank immediately.

This is REAL and not a cheap effort to scam hardworking Nigerian content writers.
08166859306. I'm interested!

1 Like

Re: You Wont Believe It. Content Writing Job Pays by beautycoffee(f): 1:42pm On Jul 27, 2019
Knight0777:

I'm interested
Re: You Wont Believe It. Content Writing Job Pays by devlishGINGER(m): 3:09pm On Jul 27, 2019
Knight0777:

the issue is not about writing. The problem is Nairaland I filled with funny people looking for ways to rip you off of your time and intellect.
You will write and they will block you on whatsapp

1 Like

Re: You Wont Believe It. Content Writing Job Pays by Knight0777(m): 2:04pm On Jul 31, 2019
devlishGINGER:
the issue is not about writing. The problem is Nairaland I filled with funny people looking for ways to rip you off of your time and intellect.
You will write and they will block you on whatsapp
It is true. But you can the writers who have joined in this program whether they receive their pay or not. Guess we just have to try to find out.
Re: You Wont Believe It. Content Writing Job Pays by Francisayo(m): 3:06pm On Jul 31, 2019
Knight0777:

It is true. But you can the writers who have joined in this program whether they receive their pay or not. Guess we just have to try to find out.

You've not been online on WhatsApp since yesterday
Re: You Wont Believe It. Content Writing Job Pays by tysamuel: 4:05pm On Jul 31, 2019
To see truly if this will be different from other scam posts posted on Nairaland to rig one's time and intellect, I hope it worth trying.
I am interested.

(1) (Reply)

W / Quality Assurance & Quality Control Training (qaqc) / Stipend Payment: Hope Revived As Investigative Hearing On Scheme Held At Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.