Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Ali Baba: Ladies Who Slap Men Should Beware - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ali Baba: Ladies Who Slap Men Should Beware (32892 Views)

Nengi Tweaking For Lesbians Who Slap Her A$$ Spray Her Dollars(video) / Slipperschallenge! Lady Who Slap Her Boyfriend With Slippers Trends On Twitter. / Ali Baba As MC At Fatima Dangote’s Wedding: The Challenges Faced By The Comedian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ali Baba: Ladies Who Slap Men Should Beware by Breakingfamous: 4:10pm On Jul 25, 2019
Popular comedian, Ali Baba, has used two videos of a dog attacking a tiger and another video of a lady destroying a man's car as an analogy to admonish ladies that attack, slap men.

And it has since gone viral.

On the video of a dog attacking a tiger, Ali Baba wrote:

The fact that some people step back when you are angry and raise your voice, doesn't mean they cannot do anything about it. Most times, it's best to be better advised.
_
Most times, the reason the person is not walking away from your rant, #IsThatThingAroundHisNeck. Here it's the chain. Could well be the job, the respect he has for you, financial dependency, religion, what will people say, I was brought up to know better, that Kenny Rogers' song that said "You don't have to fight to be a man", fear of committing a murder, all these gender activist,...
_
Because, one day, just one day, when the same people are pushed to the wall... your barking and grand standing will be humbled.
_
Empty vessels make the loudest noise. A great philosopher once said, "No go dey do pass your seffff!"
_
Those ladies that like to slap men, be warned. He is gentle. Ok. Until "otoge!"

On the video of a lady destroying a man's car, the comedian wrote:

"You may have the reason that made you angry. But your anger will only become a problem when you express it by destroying properties. Trust me, unless the person who owns the car doesn't want to press charges, she will pay till the last strike. She will pay till the last dime

_

Sometime in 2017, one lady got upset because of a SKYPE video from another lady she believed was chasing her Bobo and she shredded her boyfriend's documents, that included his NYSC discharge, his Hull University certificate, his INSEAD MBA documents ETC

_

She was angry.

_

When the matters cooled down, it was agreed that to solve the issues, she had to foot the bill of getting all the documents.

_

As my friend, I asked her sometime ago, how she went about it. She said she felt good doing it. That the sound of the shredding machine consoled her. But she had to buy tickets and took care of logistics to help get all the documents she destroyed.
_
But the most expensive part was that she lost a good man. She agreed she should have handled it better."

Watch the videos after the cut.

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/07/ali-baba-warns-ladies-who-slap-men.html?m=1

9 Likes

Re: Ali Baba: Ladies Who Slap Men Should Beware by Breakingfamous: 4:10pm On Jul 25, 2019
Watch the videos here

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ali Baba: Ladies Who Slap Men Should Beware by Davash222(m): 4:12pm On Jul 25, 2019
Every Sunday, I put extra 200 at the offering box just to thank God for making me not to be a gentleman. You slap me once, I slap you twice.

All die na die!!

114 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ali Baba: Ladies Who Slap Men Should Beware by ojun50(m): 4:22pm On Jul 25, 2019
Davash222:
Every Sunday, I put extra 200 at the offering box just to thank God for making me not to be a gentleman. You slap me once, I slap you twice.

All die na die!!
All die na die

22 Likes

Re: Ali Baba: Ladies Who Slap Men Should Beware by chii8(f): 4:44pm On Jul 25, 2019
The last time I fought, I was in JSS3,my younger brother beat shege comot for my body,since then, I have never fought not to talk of fight.

Modified: wait wait oooo,nlders,cos I said my younger brother beat shege comot for my body, una con dey like my post, na waooo,una wicked small.

143 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ali Baba: Ladies Who Slap Men Should Beware by donbachi(m): 4:55pm On Jul 25, 2019
Davash222:

All die na die!!
u be heavy punk..lol..not even for the gift of life.

10 Likes

Re: Ali Baba: Ladies Who Slap Men Should Beware by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 25, 2019
Oga, abeg shut up! You're just making excuses for stupid men. The same person will see a married woman being battered by her husband and will advise her to stay for her kids. Isn't that what our patriarchal society advocates?

Instead of this nonsense, why not tell people to study their partners, know what's likely to make them raged, or not. Do you know the psychological effects of cheating on someone?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ali Baba: Ladies Who Slap Men Should Beware by LoveJesus87(m): 9:24pm On Jul 25, 2019
cool
Re: Ali Baba: Ladies Who Slap Men Should Beware by ednut1(m): 9:25pm On Jul 25, 2019
the only time i have hit a lady was when she slapped me. omo i returned with 2 nice slaps her lips burst grin.

53 Likes

Re: Ali Baba: Ladies Who Slap Men Should Beware by Rasbel(m): 9:25pm On Jul 25, 2019
slap
Re: Ali Baba: Ladies Who Slap Men Should Beware by Lamasta(m): 9:26pm On Jul 25, 2019
I have not experience it and I don't pray to experience it cos I can't say what I will do when a girl tear me slap grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ali Baba: Ladies Who Slap Men Should Beware by Onyekachi419(f): 9:27pm On Jul 25, 2019
Why wil I slap a man when I know I can't beat him to pulp?

Is that not madness

Nobodyperson
Women are animals and should be treated as such

You mean your mother and sister's are animals shocked, if you have one.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ali Baba: Ladies Who Slap Men Should Beware by abkrgumel(m): 9:27pm On Jul 25, 2019
Yes, I hate this bull sh*t and we a man slap back our society call it Assault

3 Likes

Re: Ali Baba: Ladies Who Slap Men Should Beware by Nobodyperson: 9:27pm On Jul 25, 2019
Women are animals and should be treated as such.
Our ancestors use to carry at least 10 womb In chains as wife's but since the white men came, we have being managing 1 woman.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ali Baba: Ladies Who Slap Men Should Beware by LoveJesus87(m): 9:27pm On Jul 25, 2019
chii8:
The last time I fought, I was in JSS3,my younger brother beat shege comot for my body,since then, I have never fought not to talk of fight.
Eyah pele grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba: Ladies Who Slap Men Should Beware by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:28pm On Jul 25, 2019
Take the message, forget about the messenger

4 Likes

Re: Ali Baba: Ladies Who Slap Men Should Beware by OTayobami(m): 9:29pm On Jul 25, 2019
Davash222:

All die na die!!

Comedian a of the day award goes to........
Re: Ali Baba: Ladies Who Slap Men Should Beware by LINTUNE(m): 9:29pm On Jul 25, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Oga, abeg shut up! You're just making excuses for stupid men. The same person will see a married woman being battered by her husband and will advise her to stay for her kids. Isn't that what our patriarchal society advocates?

Instead of this nonsense, why not tell people to study their partners, know what's likely to make them raged, or not. Do you know the psychological effects of cheating on someone?
Chai. So u prefer sissy guys, that will watch their spouse assault them, even to the extent of trying to kill them.. I pray ur Brothers marry such women

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ali Baba: Ladies Who Slap Men Should Beware by don4real18(m): 9:29pm On Jul 25, 2019
grin Should we tell the dog that its life is hanging on a thread?
I don't support hitting women but I wouldn't condemn any man if it's well deserved. cool

7 Likes

Re: Ali Baba: Ladies Who Slap Men Should Beware by merits(m): 9:31pm On Jul 25, 2019
Re: Ali Baba: Ladies Who Slap Men Should Beware by popcykaylah(m): 9:31pm On Jul 25, 2019
You slap me ..na toh leave you for the relationship dey date yourself ..can't raise my hands no matter what..they hit you or you hit them they will always play the victim

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba: Ladies Who Slap Men Should Beware by Dathommie(m): 9:32pm On Jul 25, 2019
Bullshit

Dat tiger jaw big and strong pass that dog own even as a baby tiger e b

Na play e follow dat dog dey play....cos that dog na just Suya for where that thing dey

Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Ali Baba: Ladies Who Slap Men Should Beware by Biritiko: 9:32pm On Jul 25, 2019
The day a lady slaps me .
One of us will land in a hospital and the other will land in a police station that day .
I don’t talk too much

27 Likes

Re: Ali Baba: Ladies Who Slap Men Should Beware by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:32pm On Jul 25, 2019
GrabHisBalls:

You'll be fine

16 Likes

Re: Ali Baba: Ladies Who Slap Men Should Beware by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 25, 2019
I am laughing out my ass here.... Dog attacking a tiger. Nawa o nothing man no go see 4 this earth

8 Likes

Re: Ali Baba: Ladies Who Slap Men Should Beware by Cyjetty: 9:36pm On Jul 25, 2019
Ebele Obiano, the slapping wife of the Governor Of Anambra State who is fond of slapping the Governor Willie Obiano and aides, and even tearing her husband’s shirt should better beware.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ali Baba: Ladies Who Slap Men Should Beware by wristbangle: 9:36pm On Jul 25, 2019
GrabHisBalls:

If you read his post properly, he gives credence and reference to men who are slow to anger but when pushed to limit can retaliate with a devastating counter attack.

Let's isolate the so called stupid men as you claim but peaceful men don't deserve to be bullied by ravaneous women

I know a certain men in our vicinity whom his children can bear witness he is a loving father but his wife is not different from a possessive witch. He took a calculated step to dump the wicked thing and took custody of the children as granted by court. Now the woman probably have learnt her mistake and continually begging the man to come back.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ali Baba: Ladies Who Slap Men Should Beware by brainhgeek(m): 9:36pm On Jul 25, 2019
chii8:

Ndo. I bet he respects you better now even without you trying to demand the respect

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anna Banner Marks 21st Birthday With Her Baby (Photo) / Anna Banner And Daughter In Bedroom Selfies / Omotola As A Judge On Mo Abudu's First Stars (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.