Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,448 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Burna Boy To Feature On DJ Snake's Upcoming Album, 'carte Blanche' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy To Feature On DJ Snake's Upcoming Album, 'carte Blanche' (568 Views)

“I Pity You, It Will End In Tears” – Teni Speaks Doom On DJ Cuppy / Akeju Has A Crush On DJ Cuppy / Baby Blanche's Operation Remove Your Dross (Panties) Launched (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burna Boy To Feature On DJ Snake's Upcoming Album, 'carte Blanche' by tstx(m): 5:03pm On Jul 25, 2019
From a solo track on Beyoncé's The Lion King: to a fantastic performance on Jimmy Kimmel Live, Burna Boy has simply refused to take his foot off our necks all week. Now, it's been revealed that the afro-fusion star is set to feature on DJ Snake's upcoming album, Carte Blanche.

The two-time Grammy-nominated French DJ and producer, best known for his Lil Jon-assisted monster hit, "Turn Down For What", has enlisted an impressive roster for his impending LP. Joining Burna Boy are huge stars like Cardi B, J Balvin, 21 Savage, Offset, Selena Gomez and more.

As well as the wide range of artists involved, the lead singles – the urbano banger, "Taki Taki" and the hip-hop anthem, "Enzo" — also indicate that the project will be quiet expansive. We are particularly excited to see how he works with Burna Boy, Nigerian music's current golden child.

You don't even have to be paying close attention to know that dropping great singles and shining on features has been Burna Boy's M.O. for a while now. Given this, we have absolute faith in what he will deliver on DJ Snake's album, which is set to drop on July 26.

© http://www.konbini.com/ng/entertainment/music/burna-boy-feature-dj-snakes-upcoming-album-carte-blanche/

Re: Burna Boy To Feature On DJ Snake's Upcoming Album, 'carte Blanche' by tstx(m): 5:03pm On Jul 25, 2019
AFRICAN Giant

Re: Burna Boy To Feature On DJ Snake's Upcoming Album, 'carte Blanche' by simonlee(m): 5:10pm On Jul 25, 2019
whoever said weed can't take you to high places is an idiot!

Re: Burna Boy To Feature On DJ Snake's Upcoming Album, 'carte Blanche' by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 25, 2019
I love niggas putting in work.. grinding all day.

May God bless all our hustles.
Re: Burna Boy To Feature On DJ Snake's Upcoming Album, 'carte Blanche' by tstx(m): 5:13pm On Jul 25, 2019
simonlee:
whoever said weed can't take you to high places is an idiot!

Lol
Re: Burna Boy To Feature On DJ Snake's Upcoming Album, 'carte Blanche' by opebiboy: 7:47pm On Jul 25, 2019
Oluwa burna everywhere you turn
Re: Burna Boy To Feature On DJ Snake's Upcoming Album, 'carte Blanche' by Hintona(f): 8:12pm On Jul 25, 2019
The entertainment industry in Africa is going international all thanks to Nigerians

Xenophobians take note grin

PS: Xenophobians refers to all the African countries that hate Nigeria

Aka right now:

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy To Feature On DJ Snake's Upcoming Album, 'carte Blanche' by tstx(m): 8:14pm On Jul 25, 2019
Hintona:
The entertainment industry in Africa is going international all thanks to Nigerians

Xenophobians take note grin

PS: Xenophobians refers to all the African countries that hate Nigeria

grin
Re: Burna Boy To Feature On DJ Snake's Upcoming Album, 'carte Blanche' by ictjobber: 10:29pm On Jul 25, 2019
krattoss:

Amen
Re: Burna Boy To Feature On DJ Snake's Upcoming Album, 'carte Blanche' by tstx(m): 11:08pm On Jul 25, 2019
krattoss:

Amen 00

(1) (Reply)

I Wish I Was From Nigeria – South African Rapper , Cassper Nyovest Says / Could This Be True? Viral Arraignment Abortion Video Of Regina Daniels (watch) / DJ Arafat Is Dead - Popular Ivorian Singer, DJ Arafat Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.