Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Uche Jombo Celebrates 20 Years In Nollywood - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Jombo Celebrates 20 Years In Nollywood (21246 Views)

Uche Jombo Celebrates 42nd Birthday (Photos) / Uche Jombo Celebrates Her 41st Birthday; Her Son, Matthew Sings For Her (Video) / Uche Jombo Celebrates Her 39th Birthday With Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Jombo Celebrates 20 Years In Nollywood by GistNotice: 6:41pm On Jul 25, 2019
Uche Jombo took a walk back memory lane as she celebrated the 20th anniversary of joining the Nollywood movie industry.

The veteran actress recalled making her Nollywood debut in 'Visa to hell' and working her way to the top, alongside becoming a scriptwriter. In her years as an entertainer, Uche Jombo featured in 200 movies as an actor, over 30 movies as a screenwriter, over 30 movies as an executive producer, and 6 movies as a director.

She wrote;

Today 20years ago I made my debut in a Nollywood film (visa to hell)
What a journey its been...worked my way from playing lead in my first 2films to waka pass roles ,supporting roles, to no role, moving to writing the roles I wanted as a script writer, back to leading roles with (games men play which I co wrote with @ememisong ) to eventually investing back into this industry that changed my life through @uchejombostudios (one of the actors with the highest number of self funded films)

I want to say a big thank you... everyone who gave me a chance , worked with me , partnered with me on projects and most importantly YOU. ...My true ujlovers THANK YOU.

With over 200 films as an actor, over 30films as a screenwriter, over 30 films as an executive producer , lately 6films as a director and STILL going!!! I made it this far because of you and we only just began
Join me in raising a glass to #UJ20yearsinNollywood.

(We are moving the big celebration to December) I look forward to many more years contributing to taking Nollywood where it should be.

What's your best Uj film?

See more here; http://gistmore.com/uche-jombo-celebrates-20th-anniversary-of-joining-the-movie-industry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates 20 Years In Nollywood by rentAcock(m): 11:51pm On Jul 25, 2019
Black stallion. This woman trips me even till today. There's just something about her imposing and voluptuous figure that turns me on. I remember her from the Girls Cot movie back in the days when I was a chronic masturbater, I almost went blind that year.

Happy 20th anniversary to one of the most beautiful and most down to earth Nollywood actress who never bleached her skin.

29 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates 20 Years In Nollywood by Solomonudofia(m): 11:51pm On Jul 25, 2019
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates 20 Years In Nollywood by psychologist(m): 11:51pm On Jul 25, 2019
Which nollywood?

I last saw her in any nollywood movie 14 yrs ago

8 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates 20 Years In Nollywood by BUSHHUNTER: 11:53pm On Jul 25, 2019
When azz and boobs get value..this ones don use am make cool cash for nollywood.

enjoy it while it last.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates 20 Years In Nollywood by iCauseTrouble: 11:53pm On Jul 25, 2019
And her puna has widened by 20cm too grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates 20 Years In Nollywood by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 25, 2019
Is it only me or is this lady opening chest more often nowadays?

I think she got a boob job.

7 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates 20 Years In Nollywood by Davicjoe(m): 11:55pm On Jul 25, 2019
See how decent she looks then. Who go believe say na dat Uche Jombo of that day don turn asha****

4 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates 20 Years In Nollywood by yinkus6750(m): 11:57pm On Jul 25, 2019
When actresses concentrate on full time acting as a career, did what they had passion for, and gave us full time entertainment.
Not now that acting us a means if popularity towards achieving personal gains through different acts like hoes.

7 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates 20 Years In Nollywood by Longcucumber(m): 11:57pm On Jul 25, 2019
20 years ke.this one Na confirm old mama youngie.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates 20 Years In Nollywood by babywhite(f): 11:58pm On Jul 25, 2019
nice one

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates 20 Years In Nollywood by seunmohmoh(f): 11:59pm On Jul 25, 2019
How time flies
Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates 20 Years In Nollywood by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:02am On Jul 26, 2019
Is it that bras are now expensive abi what. I'm not understanding these ladies again

8 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates 20 Years In Nollywood by wizardus: 12:02am On Jul 26, 2019
GistNotice:

Uche Jombo took a walk back memory lane as she celebrated the 20th anniversary of joining the Nollywood movie industry.

The veteran actress recalled making her Nollywood debut in 'Visa to hell' and working her way to the top, alongside becoming a scriptwriter. In her years as an entertainer, Uche Jombo featured in 200 movies as an actor, over 30 movies as a screenwriter, over 30 movies as an executive producer, and 6 movies as a director.

She wrote;

See more here; http://gistmore.com/uche-jombo-celebrates-20th-anniversary-of-joining-the-movie-industry

Congrats

Breaking: presidency gives update, react to video of aids worker claim that leah sharibu killed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlPLesTm4JU

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates 20 Years In Nollywood by OduntanGabriel(m): 12:04am On Jul 26, 2019
Uche jombo... She fine sha

In other news, here is a comedy skit by me, please watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muaUQjz27dw
Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates 20 Years In Nollywood by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 26, 2019
Why are all of them doing breast augmentation?

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates 20 Years In Nollywood by KidsNEXTdoor: 12:05am On Jul 26, 2019
Her first movie was Adaure

How time flies
Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates 20 Years In Nollywood by Chukalemon(m): 12:20am On Jul 26, 2019
She looks more beautiful before than now._ if you know she's beautiful.i mean beautiful and not dutiful.sign in
Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates 20 Years In Nollywood by Isoduwa(m): 12:35am On Jul 26, 2019
psychologist:
Which nollywood?

Thank God you ain't one of her fans if not
Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates 20 Years In Nollywood by rolleere: 12:38am On Jul 26, 2019
ok
Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates 20 Years In Nollywood by IMASTEX: 12:47am On Jul 26, 2019
Congrats
I just have personal likeness for her person.

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates 20 Years In Nollywood by spyjulius(m): 12:50am On Jul 26, 2019
#BBN’ Video: Gedoni Called Tacha a Nuisance
https://seaword.xyz/bbn-video-gedoni-called-tacha-a-nuisance/

Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates 20 Years In Nollywood by idonhammer: 1:04am On Jul 26, 2019
Stop watching zee world and telemundo.always watch 9ja movies to grow 9ja.

psychologist:
Which nollywood?

3 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates 20 Years In Nollywood by handsomebanana(m): 1:16am On Jul 26, 2019
the first film wey I see this girl na Shakara where she act as Vincent oswagu sister.

Funny film

(1) (2) (Reply)

Comedian Funnybros Donates A Cow To Celebrate Tunde Ednut's Birthday / Denrele Retweets All The Nastiest Comments Ever Tweeted About Him / Victoria Nworgu, Abuja Top Model, Releases Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.