Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,240 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Anambra University Lecturer Falls In Class, Smashes Laptop To Demonstrate - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anambra University Lecturer Falls In Class, Smashes Laptop To Demonstrate (42538 Views)

How Mass Communication Students Sit For Exams In Anambra University (Photos) / Anambra University Lecturer Wears Boxing Gloves Into Class For Morning Lecture / Anambra University Lecturer Appears In Ph.d Class As ‘Transgender’ (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra University Lecturer Falls In Class, Smashes Laptop To Demonstrate by mimimile93: 7:39am On Jul 26, 2019
The whites would used a functional laptop to make their point.
Re: Anambra University Lecturer Falls In Class, Smashes Laptop To Demonstrate by mmadu5(m): 7:39am On Jul 26, 2019
Damn that azz though

1 Like

Re: Anambra University Lecturer Falls In Class, Smashes Laptop To Demonstrate by mozona(m): 7:39am On Jul 26, 2019
something is fishing
Re: Anambra University Lecturer Falls In Class, Smashes Laptop To Demonstrate by Mursz: 7:40am On Jul 26, 2019
It just goes to show how much technology is threatening to replace man. A good example is when someone sees you walking instead of driving, the first thing they ask is “where’s your car” before even a “hello” or “how are you”. Cars are now our identity and appear more relevant and important than the owners....... smh!

1 Like

Re: Anambra University Lecturer Falls In Class, Smashes Laptop To Demonstrate by Spidermon: 7:42am On Jul 26, 2019
This is a lie.
You have to really smash a laptop on the ground for it to come apart like this.

Front page is really trash now
Re: Anambra University Lecturer Falls In Class, Smashes Laptop To Demonstrate by Thomthom(m): 7:43am On Jul 26, 2019
yanabasee:
The laptop isn't what I expected.... He demonstrated with a very cheap priced laptop..... Next time, he should make his points crystal with an expensive laptop!!!...
Chairman read again.. you no understand the post at all

2 Likes

Re: Anambra University Lecturer Falls In Class, Smashes Laptop To Demonstrate by Gforce2019: 7:45am On Jul 26, 2019
Can this be a university ? Or glorified post secondary school . The class settings is not different from my secondary school setting...and

Are they awarding degree certificate in this school or can it be just an affiliated schools?

Any future I blink
Re: Anambra University Lecturer Falls In Class, Smashes Laptop To Demonstrate by ibnzubair(m): 7:46am On Jul 26, 2019
No, the students didn't respond so because they've lost humanity, they responded as such because of the way the man acted towards the laptop after it got smashed
Re: Anambra University Lecturer Falls In Class, Smashes Laptop To Demonstrate by Lambarry1: 7:47am On Jul 26, 2019
Who was recording
Re: Anambra University Lecturer Falls In Class, Smashes Laptop To Demonstrate by Stanweezy(m): 7:47am On Jul 26, 2019
My Alma mater
Re: Anambra University Lecturer Falls In Class, Smashes Laptop To Demonstrate by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 7:51am On Jul 26, 2019
This is lecture never to forget. Except if u miss de class
Re: Anambra University Lecturer Falls In Class, Smashes Laptop To Demonstrate by twinskenny(m): 7:51am On Jul 26, 2019
yanabasee:
The laptop isn't what I expected.... He demonstrated with a very cheap priced laptop..... Next time, he should make his points crystal with an expensive laptop!!!...
like Apple MacBook Pro 2019
Re: Anambra University Lecturer Falls In Class, Smashes Laptop To Demonstrate by bewla(m): 7:54am On Jul 26, 2019
yanabasee:
I reserved my
Re: Anambra University Lecturer Falls In Class, Smashes Laptop To Demonstrate by Femeto: 7:58am On Jul 26, 2019
What a lecturer.
Re: Anambra University Lecturer Falls In Class, Smashes Laptop To Demonstrate by slimthugchimee2(m): 8:01am On Jul 26, 2019
mimimile93:
The whites would used a functional laptop to make their point.

Lol you people can talk nonsense shaa

1 Like

Re: Anambra University Lecturer Falls In Class, Smashes Laptop To Demonstrate by adeomos(m): 8:05am On Jul 26, 2019
Offpoint:
Such demonstrations don't work on people like me.

In all honesty it's better my lecturer falls and break his legs, waist, arms or smash his head than my PC screen to break.

If a lecturer looses his limbs, I'll go home after lecture and forgot the incident and have a good night rest, but if my PC screen is broken... I'll be restless for months. If the HDD is damaged I'll loose my sanity for months.
Exactly what the man was trying to explain
Re: Anambra University Lecturer Falls In Class, Smashes Laptop To Demonstrate by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:09am On Jul 26, 2019
yanabasee:

An Asus Rog, to be exact

Re: Anambra University Lecturer Falls In Class, Smashes Laptop To Demonstrate by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 8:11am On Jul 26, 2019
Nice analogy to pass a straight forward message...
Re: Anambra University Lecturer Falls In Class, Smashes Laptop To Demonstrate by Offpoint: 8:13am On Jul 26, 2019
adeomos:

Exactly what the man was trying to explain
Using a scrap laptop to conveyed his message was a scam. Same way our politicians used fake promises to scammed Nigerian.
He should have used a functioning laptop to portray his message.
Re: Anambra University Lecturer Falls In Class, Smashes Laptop To Demonstrate by Akpacha(m): 8:20am On Jul 26, 2019
Obsolete laptop.
Re: Anambra University Lecturer Falls In Class, Smashes Laptop To Demonstrate by osazsky(m): 8:21am On Jul 26, 2019
Theater act classs
Re: Anambra University Lecturer Falls In Class, Smashes Laptop To Demonstrate by Nasige(m): 8:21am On Jul 26, 2019
Some people are born teachers, they know how to impact knowledge.
Re: Anambra University Lecturer Falls In Class, Smashes Laptop To Demonstrate by naijadrivablog: 8:25am On Jul 26, 2019
Massmediang, that is an old model laptop. It is not even a 4thGeneration sef.
Re: Anambra University Lecturer Falls In Class, Smashes Laptop To Demonstrate by Josephjuilet(f): 8:26am On Jul 26, 2019
yanabasee:
Josephjuliet
Instead of you to commend the reason for the act. You are rating the cost of the laptop. Whether he uses an expensive laptop or a scrap he has impacted his students. Please let us be reasonable in our comments. God bless Nairaland
Re: Anambra University Lecturer Falls In Class, Smashes Laptop To Demonstrate by mozzking: 8:26am On Jul 26, 2019
omo at that point the laptop truely imprtant pass the man if only na better laptop.... the fall do fall he stand back, but laptop no go work again after all the money them use buy am
Re: Anambra University Lecturer Falls In Class, Smashes Laptop To Demonstrate by Sterope(f): 8:29am On Jul 26, 2019
Lame analogy. He should be criticising his reaction not the students.

He was more worried about the laptop than himself.
Re: Anambra University Lecturer Falls In Class, Smashes Laptop To Demonstrate by prince049(m): 8:32am On Jul 26, 2019
that girl on black..her nyan.sh go sweet kpa

1 Like

Re: Anambra University Lecturer Falls In Class, Smashes Laptop To Demonstrate by ElsonMorali: 8:39am On Jul 26, 2019
Cool. I guess if you love your job as a teacher you'd find innovative ways to impact your students positively.

Lesson taken. This can be seen all around us. Someone's drowning and people whip out their mobiles to start taking pictures and videos instead of saving the drowning fella.

Humanity is dying.
Re: Anambra University Lecturer Falls In Class, Smashes Laptop To Demonstrate by mikeapollo: 8:40am On Jul 26, 2019
Is that a university lecture room, even for postgraduate students?
Nigeria, we are in trouble! That room is not better than a typical classroom for primary/secondary students in some schools in some countries including Nigeria.
Re: Anambra University Lecturer Falls In Class, Smashes Laptop To Demonstrate by bluefilm: 8:51am On Jul 26, 2019
yanabasee:

Shut up.

I'm sure it's fools like you he's really passing on that message to

Unfortunately, you still didn't get it.

As you are still so much focused on the quality of the laptop...

It's a pity.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zuriel Oduwole Speaks At The Ron Clark Academy In Atlanta / Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU / A Housemaster Injures SS3 Student In Ogun State(graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.