Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,136 members, 7,835,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Awoof First Body Rav4 For Sale 800K LAST Manual Transmission - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Awoof First Body Rav4 For Sale 800K LAST Manual Transmission (901 Views)

Very Big Awoof First Body Benz 230 For Sale / First Body RAV4 2008 Model / Sold!!!first body Toyota sienna 2004 model#800k last no negotiations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Awoof First Body Rav4 For Sale 800K LAST Manual Transmission by greggng: 1:15am On Jul 26, 2019
Only those that understand the ruggedity of this car should call 08062593234. The owner says a.c. requires gas but I prefer to say is not working. If indeed you need a solid car for our Nigerian road come and pick this car first thing in the morning. No time waster pls

Re: Awoof First Body Rav4 For Sale 800K LAST Manual Transmission by greggng: 1:17am On Jul 26, 2019
More pix

Re: Awoof First Body Rav4 For Sale 800K LAST Manual Transmission by weyreypey: 2:51am On Jul 26, 2019
greggng:
Only those that understand the ruggedity of this car should call 08062593234. The owner says a.c. requires gas but I prefer to say is not working. If indeed you need a solid car for our Nigerian road come and pick this car first thing in the morning. No time waster pls
Get a new line of business.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Awoof First Body Rav4 For Sale 800K LAST Manual Transmission by greggng: 10:22am On Jul 26, 2019
Sweet ride
Re: Awoof First Body Rav4 For Sale 800K LAST Manual Transmission by greggng: 3:11pm On Jul 26, 2019
This car is sound
Re: Awoof First Body Rav4 For Sale 800K LAST Manual Transmission by nurey(m): 8:49pm On Jul 26, 2019
greggng:

So how much is tokunbo? You want to sell a 10th hand vehicle for 800k because it is Toyota, you deserve to be flogged by angry masquerades mercilessly flogged without pity. grin

3 Likes

Re: Awoof First Body Rav4 For Sale 800K LAST Manual Transmission by greggng: 8:56pm On Jul 26, 2019
nurey:

So how much is tokunbo? You want to sell a 10th hand vehicle for 800k because it is Toyota, you deserve to be flogged by angry masquerades mercilessly flogged without pity.

I am not here to join issues with you. Since you know the price of tokunbo pls kindly go for it and mind your business. I only follow instruction from car owner. If he adjust the price , I will also adjust. One truth I want you to take home day is ....good cars are expensive ...only stolen cars are sold cheap....to attract greedy people. I don't want to talk about distressed sales cos is not a regular business...that one should be relying on. I know how much the owner bought this car and it is the dream of anyone to make profit from his investment. Go look for cheap cars also get ready for the consequences. In a nutshell mind your business
Re: Awoof First Body Rav4 For Sale 800K LAST Manual Transmission by weyreypey: 10:18pm On Jul 26, 2019
greggng:

I am not here to join issues with you. Since you know the price of tokunbo pls kindly go for it and mind your business. I only follow instruction from car owner. If he adjust the price , I will also adjust. One truth I want you to take home day is ....good cars are expensive ...only stolen cars are sold cheap....to attract greedy people. I don't want to talk about distressed sales cos is not a regular business...that one should be relying on. I know how much the owner bought this car and it is the dream of anyone to make profit from his investment. Go look for cheap cars also get ready for the consequences. In a nutshell mind your business

This is OUR bizness bro, we can't let you turn NL into jiji or carbzr or cars45

1 Like

Re: Awoof First Body Rav4 For Sale 800K LAST Manual Transmission by greggng: 12:21am On Jul 27, 2019
Let's seal the deal. Keep the calls coming
Re: Awoof First Body Rav4 For Sale 800K LAST Manual Transmission by greggng: 2:09pm On Jul 28, 2019
hope your church service was cool
Re: Awoof First Body Rav4 For Sale 800K LAST Manual Transmission by weyreypey: 4:16pm On Jul 28, 2019
Re: Awoof First Body Rav4 For Sale 800K LAST Manual Transmission by greggng: 10:17am On Jul 29, 2019
Hot and fresh
Re: Awoof First Body Rav4 For Sale 800K LAST Manual Transmission by greggng: 12:59am On Jul 30, 2019
Make the best decision ...buy peace of mind

(1) (Reply)

Not Available / Mitsubishi Canter Truck For Sale / Mercedes Benz C300 2016 Model.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.