Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,010 members, 7,814,445 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Between Pepper And Watermelon, Which One Is More Profitable? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Between Pepper And Watermelon, Which One Is More Profitable? (653 Views)

Oil Palm Vs Cocoa Vs Cashew: Which Is More Profitable? / Planting Cucumber And Watermelon On Poly Bags. -trial With Pictures. / Banana Plantation And Plantain Plantation..which Is More Profitable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Between Pepper And Watermelon, Which One Is More Profitable? by kpas4kpas: 1:40am On Jul 26, 2019
Greetings to all farmers in the house, especially pepper and watermelon farmers.
Please, I want to go into a commercial farming of either pepper or watermelon but I want to know the most profitable one between this two crops or vegetables, therefore, I need experienced farmers in the house to suggest and give me the expected yield per acre of the two.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Between Pepper And Watermelon, Which One Is More Profitable? by kpas4kpas: 4:04pm On Jul 26, 2019
Still waiting please.
Re: Between Pepper And Watermelon, Which One Is More Profitable? by okoroemeka(m): 7:38pm On Jul 26, 2019
kpas4kpas:
Greetings to all farmers in the house, especially pepper and watermelon farmers.
Please, I want to go into a commercial farming of either pepper or watermelon but I want to know the most profitable one between this two crops or vegetables, therefore, I need experienced farmers in the house to suggest and give me the expected yield per acre of the two.

Thanks in anticipation.
from the little experience we had with the two crops you mentioned trying to find out the most profitable one on a forum will be an exercise in futility,you must do a small pilot program with proven cultivars of both crops and see for yourself the hurdles,pitfalls and challenges you are liable to encounter on a bigger scale,you can try two varieties of both crops and find out which one is more profitable,for me I will choose peppers because the harvest lasts so long that it's almost impossible not to make a good profit,if well managed.

(1) (Reply)

Voopoo Argus Air Vs Smok Novo X / Point Of Lay For Sale / Kuli Kuli - Groundnut Cake For Sale - In Bags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.