Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,852 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Jade's Big News - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jade's Big News (1048 Views)

Why Caitlyn Jenner Is Such Big News. / Omotola Jade 's Look-alike [a Sun Girl] / Jade Only Has 'months' To Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jade's Big News by derinsola(f): 2:45pm On May 12, 2007
There's a new bun in the oven for Jade Goody.

The reality TV star is pregnant with her third child.

Jade has revealed she's seven weeks pregnant with her boyf Jack Tweed's baby.

She told New! magazine: "I'm thrilled. Jack's over the moon too."

But it wasn't something the couple had planned: "It's come as a bit of a shock. We're still telling friends and family."

Jade has two sons: Bobby Jack, 3, and Freddie, 2, from her previous relationship with Jeff Brazier.

Jade, who has been dating Jack for two years now, also revealed she could be walking down the aisle real soon.

She told the mag: "Jack could surprise me this weekend by getting me a ring and popping the question.

"He won't tell me anything, but one thing's for sure - if he does propose, I want it to be a special day."

Hope Jack's taking notes.

http://www.ananova.com/entertainment/story/sm_2324984.html?menu=

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Aliaune Thiam / The Power Of Make-up / Genevieve’s Dress: There Is Nothing Wrong With The Plunge – Designer Amos Tafiri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.