Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Can I use my AA miles to book a flight for someone else? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can I use my AA miles to book a flight for someone else? (613 Views)

Man Dragged Off Flight For Saying Tinubu Won't Be President: Ibom Airlines react / Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work / My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can I use my AA miles to book a flight for someone else? by anpuhelp: 5:47am On Jul 26, 2019
Know if you can book a flight for someone else using your American Airlines AAdvantage miles

American Airlines is one of the major airlines which let you explore plenty of services with extra benefits. The airline offers several deals and discounts on flight booking. Besides, for all the American Airlines Frequent Flyers, the airline provides additional reward points which can be redeemed for flight booking.
In addition, American Airlines customer service is also there for providing help in redeeming the reward points. Moreover, if you have AA Miles and want to utilize your reward miles to book a flight for another person, what will be the case? Well, read the below content and get all the information.

Find out below how can passenger can use someone miles to book flight for them as shown:

• Yes, a passenger can book a flight on American Airlines using his or her American Airlines AAdvantage miles. All he or she requires is the complete information of the passenger for whom the booking will be done.
• To make the process smoother, the American Airlines AAdvantage miles holder must have all the personal information, itinerary information, so that, the booking process would not be a hassle for anyone.

Apart from this, if you find any issue while making the flight reservation on American Airlines, you should contact the American Airlines customer service representative who will provide your complete details of the miles redeem procedure.

Website: https://www.anpuhelp.com/airlines/american-customer-service

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Boarded A Flight On Mea Airline Before / How A Scot And An Egyptian Saved A Scammed Nigerian Footballer / Top FAMILY VACATION Spot In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.